Windows 10: Unable to read PDF file on Microsoft Team

Discus and support Unable to read PDF file on Microsoft Team in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, i have been using Microsoft Team for a while now, but currently having quite a difficult time as the MT suddenly could not read PDF file format. As... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Adam Rosly, Apr 6, 2022.

1. Unable to read PDF file on Microsoft Team

Hi, i have been using Microsoft Team for a while now, but currently having quite a difficult time as the MT suddenly could not read PDF file format. As the picture shows the tab just went blank. Have also been asking a few friend about it and it turn out it only having problem with my MT account. What can i do to fix this? Thank you.

:)

Adam Rosly, Apr 6, 2022

2. Unable to Print PDF files

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand your concern as you are unable to print a PDF file. In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers to the questions below:

• What is the Windows 10 version and Build installed? (Type
      winver in Windows search/Run command)
    • What is the make and model of the printer & PC?
    • Does this issue specific to a particular PDF file or all PDF file in the USB?
    • What is the program that you are using to open the PDF file in order to print?
    • Did you try printing any PDF file that is saved on the PC?
    • What happens when you try to print, do you get any error message/code?

Meanwhile, we would suggest you to perform these steps from this article:

Fix printer connection and printing problems in Windows 10

Also, if you are using the Adobe application to print the PDF file, refer this article from Adobe:
    Troubleshoot PDF printing in Acrobat and Reader

We await your response.

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Apr 6, 2022
  3. microsoft print to pdf files will not open after saving

We suggest that you save the PDF files on your device and check if the issue persists. You may also want to associate the PDF files to Microsoft Edge as the default program to make sure that you have a default application that will open all of your PDF files.
    Here are the steps:

• Search for Default Programs.
    • Go to Associate a file type or protocol with a program.
    • Select the .pdf file type and then click the Change program button on the upper right of the
      Set Associations window.
    • Choose Microsoft Edge and then click OK.
    Let us know how it goes.

Jamille Nar, Apr 6, 2022
  4. Unable to read PDF file on Microsoft Team

Reading PDF at Lumia 950

Hello Kim,

For you to download and access the PDF files on your phone, please follow the steps below:

• Please download and install the UC browser and Xodo PDF Reader & Editor from Windows Store.
    • Once installed, please download the PDF file from a web page using the
      UC browser
      by tapping the PDF file you wish to download > Click
      Regular Download
    • Once the PDF file is downloaded, please go to App list >
      Xodo application
      > Menu icon > Recent Documents > tap the
      PDF file you've downloaded from UC browser.

Please note that if you have an existing PDF Reader application installed on your phone, we suggest that you uninstall it first.

We're just here if you have further questions.

Gerald Mal, Apr 6, 2022
Thema:

Unable to read PDF file on Microsoft Team

1. Unable to read PDF file on Microsoft Team - Similar Threads - Unable read PDF

2. Unable to delete a PDF file

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to delete a PDF file: I am unable to delete a PDF file in Windows 11, nor am I able to open it "the path does not exist". It was saved as a super long file...
  3. Unable to delete a PDF file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to delete a PDF file: I am unable to delete a PDF file in Windows 11, nor am I able to open it "the path does not exist". It was saved as a super long file...
  4. Unable to read PDF file on Microsoft Team

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unable to read PDF file on Microsoft Team: Hi, i have been using Microsoft Team for a while now, but currently having quite a difficult time as the MT suddenly could not read PDF file format. As the picture shows the tab just went blank. Have also been asking a few friend about it and it turn out it only having...
  5. Unable to read PDF file on Microsoft Team

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to read PDF file on Microsoft Team: Hi, i have been using Microsoft Team for a while now, but currently having quite a difficult time as the MT suddenly could not read PDF file format. As the picture shows the tab just went blank. Have also been asking a few friend about it and it turn out it only having...
  6. PDF in Teams not opening

PDF in Teams not opening: Hi TeamI am unable to open PDF in teams. 1Its not the file, the file exists and can be downloaded2 the file opens via Sharepoint3 I have adobe installed on local pc4 All PDF's are doing the same.RegardsGerhardt...
  7. Unable to print PDF file

Unable to print PDF file: I have received an error 800F0922 when trying to print PDF file using print-to-PDF feature. I tried to reinstall this feature but failed https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-print-pdf-file/1a6b754f-889d-4cba-9493-06a5b99d2682
  8. Unable to print PDF file

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Unable to print PDF file: I have received an error 800F0922 when trying to print PDF file using print-to-PDF feature. I tried to reinstall this feature but failed. Suggest a way to fix this......
  9. PDF Files reading

PDF Files reading: Dear Sir/ Madam after I store a PDF file in a folder, I cannot reopen it by simply clicking on it, while in the folder. In order to open it, I have to drag it out from the folder onto the desktop, and then I can open it. How can I avoid this cumbersome process? Thanks and...
  10. Reading pdf files in Word

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Reading pdf files in Word: How can I use Word 2013 and Word 365 to open a .pdf file? If I right click on the .pdf file and choose Open With, no Word exist in the list. Thank you. 138482