Windows 10: Unable to play any youtube videos

Discus and support Unable to play any youtube videos in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I use Youtube everyday and now it's not loading anymore even I have restarted the computer.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Krem Hannah, Sep 20, 2024 at 1:42 AM.

1. Unable to play any youtube videos

I use Youtube everyday and now it's not loading anymore even I have restarted the computer.

:)

2. Nisko Win User

Can't get Youtube to show videos in Chrome

I haven't gotteen to this suggestion yet - but, I've shut down half my Extensions and, now, I get the voice of the Youtube videos - but still not the video. Thought this clue might help.

3. pepanee Win User
    Can't get Youtube to show videos in Chrome

Load this checklist video in Edge: (I'm assuming you did at least a few of these steps, since you stated you tried other suggestions earlier) Go through the list of suggestions here to try to repair YouTube for Chrome...

4. Unable to play any youtube videos

KB3149135 and KB3163018 causing Youtube (or other videos) unable to play at full screen mode.

To your questions:

Before we assist further, I would like to ask you a few questions:

• Which browser are you using to browse YouTube videos (Edge, Internet Explorer, other
      • All: Chrome, Edge, IE.

• Did you check if similar issue persists on browsing YouTube videos on other browse
      • Yes, happens on all browsers.

• Does the issue occur on playing videos saved in the system drives?
      • No, only online videos on browsers.
    I tried your suggestion twice to uninstall the drivers and reinstalling it again, didnt work.

I also tried installing the update in clean boot, also didnt work.

I am sure it is not a browser issue. Here is my debug:

I went one step further.

Upon installing the 2 updates, I uninstalled security update KB3163018 only, and i was able to play full screen mode again. BUT, problem is Windows keeps forcing me to install KB3163018 every time!!! And when this KB3163018 is installed, my youtube can't
    play full screen mode again. And I have to go programs feature to uninstall this update everyday! Please help address this issue. Thanks!

Thema:

Unable to play any youtube videos

1. Unable to play any youtube videos - Similar Threads - Unable play youtube

2. Unable to play any youtube videos

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to play any youtube videos: I use Youtube everyday and now it's not loading anymore even I have restarted the computer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-play-any-youtube-videos/c5956906-6f4a-46ac-ad44-1af22a6bc0a2
  3. youtube videos donot play on any browser?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    youtube videos donot play on any browser?: youtube videos donot play on any browser https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/youtube-videos-donot-play-on-any-browser/94aa777e-4e13-491b-84df-54725e285ec7
  4. youtube videos donot play on any browser?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    youtube videos donot play on any browser?: youtube videos donot play on any browser https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/youtube-videos-donot-play-on-any-browser/94aa777e-4e13-491b-84df-54725e285ec7
  5. Unable to play any videos in YouTube and "Movies & TV" App

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Unable to play any videos in YouTube and "Movies & TV" App: Hi Without any reason, one day I realised I cannot play any videos in YouTube in any browser, Chrome or Edge . Pressing Play Button it seems playback wants to start but it stops immediately. I downloaded the video. The same behaviour for the Movies &TV App, the downloaded...
  6. YouTube Videos are not Playing

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    YouTube Videos are not Playing: [ATTACH] See the white space instead video. that's my problem guys. Yesterday Everything was fine but toady when I tried to play any video on YouTube this was happening also comment section doesn't get loaded. and its just happening with YouTube only, other video websites...
  7. Unable to play YouTube or Netflix

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Unable to play YouTube or Netflix: Since upgrading to the latest version of Windows 10 Pro I am now unable to play YouTube or Netflix I am using a Lenovo Yoga Book Windows version 10.0.18363 Netflix Error U7361-1253-800705AA app Netflix Error H7361-1253-800705AA edge browser YouTube Error JDSEu8jhH639FHdh...
  8. Won't play YouTube video

in Windows 10 Customization
    Won't play YouTube video: we set up restrictions when purchased the laptop. how do we now release the restrictions? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wont-play-youtube-video/141a4a2f-5518-4d70-aafb-c06e593bbaa7
  9. YouTube videos do not play in Chrome

in Browsers and Email
    YouTube videos do not play in Chrome: Hello Everybody! Today I wanted to watch some YouTube videos but the videos never played. If I press the Play button it doesn't play but I can drag the slider around. It has been happening for a few days and it's getting really annoying! Sometimes videos will play and...
  10. Youtube videos will not play the video part

in Browsers and Email
    Youtube videos will not play the video part: When I try to watch videos on youtube, I only get the opening picture or a black screen. The audio plays fine. Is there something I need to reset? 96826