Windows 10: Unable to perform a clean Windows 11 installation

Discus and support Unable to perform a clean Windows 11 installation in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; HelloRecently I decided to perform a clean Windows 11 installation on my PC by created installation media on USB drive. I have done this before on my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Rihards Matīss Keišs, Aug 3, 2023.

1. Unable to perform a clean Windows 11 installation

HelloRecently I decided to perform a clean Windows 11 installation on my PC by created installation media on USB drive. I have done this before on my PC and I have never expierenced any issues, but this time it seems impossible to perform this installation.I created this installation media using the same PC had Windows 11 before, I have not done any upgrades, custimizations to my hardware after that. My PC was running perfectly, there were no any issues - I just wanted my PC to be fresh and clean, thats the reason why I performed a clean Windows 11, I guess there is nothing wrong about it.So

:)

Rihards Matīss Keišs, Aug 3, 2023

2. Clean Install Workaround for Vista

You may remember this news story on techPowerUp! a couple of days ago relating to the lack of clean installs when using the Upgrade Editions of Vista, which required an old OS to be installed. However, Paul Thurrott has managed to find a workaround for this issue, which ironically lets users do a clean install Vista without any previous version of Windows, albeit a little tedious. Here are the steps:
    • Boot from the Windows Vista Upgrade DVD as normal
    • When prompted for a product code, leave this blank
    • Select the version of Vista you have purchased and let Vista install
    • When you boot to your desktop for the first time, run the Vista setup from Windows
    • This time enter your product key
    • When asked whether you want to do an Upgrade of Custom install, select custom and choose a clean install
    • Windows will now install for a second time and you should be able to activate it
    Remember, these steps are only advised for use in order to achieve a clean install of Vista, it is only legal to use the upgrade editions if you have previously purchased the appropriate version of Windows.

Source: DailyTech

Jimmy 2004, Aug 3, 2023
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Aug 3, 2023
  4. Wile E Win User

Unable to perform a clean Windows 11 installation

Windows Vista Clean Installation

To do a clean install on a fresh hard drive with Vista on an upgrade disc, you have to follow certain steps. Buying a full install CD would've been easier, but using the upgrade disc only adds more time, so it's not that big of a deal.

Follow the instructions here to do a clean install with an upgrade disc: Perform a Clean Install with a Vista Upgrade Disc - Windows Vista Tips / Tricks /Tutorials | Vista Rewired

Wile E, Aug 3, 2023
Thema:

Unable to perform a clean Windows 11 installation

1. Unable to perform a clean Windows 11 installation - Similar Threads - Unable perform clean

2. Unable to perform a clean Windows 11 installation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to perform a clean Windows 11 installation: HelloRecently I decided to perform a clean Windows 11 installation on my PC by created installation media on USB drive. I have done this before on my PC and I have never expierenced any issues, but this time it seems impossible to perform this installation.I created this...
  3. How to perform a clean install?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to perform a clean install?: Over the past several months, I have been performing a clean installation of Windows 10 Pro on my Dell OptiPlex 3070, but it doesn't seem to completely uninstall then install Windows, as the problems never go away. First it was Media Player, which has 2 different issues....
  4. How to perform a clean install?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to perform a clean install?: Over the past several months, I have been performing a clean installation of Windows 10 Pro on my Dell OptiPlex 3070, but it doesn't seem to completely uninstall then install Windows, as the problems never go away. First it was Media Player, which has 2 different issues....
  5. How to perform a clean install?

6. How to perform a clean fresh re-install of windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to perform a clean fresh re-install of windows 11?: I've already backed up all of my data, i just need a help how to perform it.I asked here because i do not really know how to use windows 11 well i am a windows 10 main...
  7. How to perform a clean fresh re-install of windows 11?

How to perform a clean fresh re-install of windows 11?: I've already backed up all of my data, i just need a help how to perform it.I asked here because i do not really know how to use windows 11 well i am a windows 10 main...
  8. Unable To Clean Install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable To Clean Install: pretty sure my computer is remote access hacked and I cant clean install , I have most permissions except the important ones such as deleting specific system 32 folders and more , I tried to clean install and it just goes back to the same setup I have now , there is a ton of...
  9. Unable to perform a Windows 10 Clean Install

Unable to perform a Windows 10 Clean Install: Because my PC has many issues I want to do a clean install. However, I am having the following issue. When I go to start the install to my PC C drive, I get this error message. "Windows cannot be installed to this disk. The selected disk has an MBR partition table, Windows...
  10. Unable perform clean installation, Windows 10, Error message: Drive Locked.

Unable perform clean installation, Windows 10, Error message: Drive Locked.: I want to do a "clean install" of W10 from disk on my new T5820. 1. I tried to do so after setting the firmware to "Legacy" and selecting SATA AHCI. The install seemed to be going normally until I got to the "100%" indication and got a message about "TPM". It said...