Windows 10: Unable to open windows application in google drive

Discus and support Unable to open windows application in google drive in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi Team,We have windows appliction hosted in Google Drive. One of the business user is not able to open EXE from shared Google drive. We have created... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Nitin Chavan08, Jun 23, 2022.

1. Unable to open windows application in google drive

Hi Team,We have windows appliction hosted in Google Drive. One of the business user is not able to open EXE from shared Google drive. We have created copy of same EXE in another shared Google drive then the same user is able to open the EXE file. We are not able to understand the issue. We have checked folder permissions but it's not working.Best Regards, Nitin Chavan

:)

Nitin Chavan08, Jun 23, 2022
  2. chadwick0 Win User

Windows fails to open applications

Hi,

Once I have several applications open Windows XP Professional Service Pack 2 refuses to open further application. I have heavy-weight applications like Delphi and Eclipse open, but the OS has coped with this in the past.

No error messages are reported by the application I am attempting to open, and there are no messages in the event viewer. What is really strange is that once the OS gets itself into this state, it appears that the OS can't allocate enough memory to perform simple API calls. If I go into an application that is already open and try to open the file menu, or right click on the taskbar to open the context menu, nothing happens.

If I close a few applications, then the problem goes away. The Task Manager performance tab indicates that I still have ~1Gb of physical memory available.

I think this could be caused by:

- A memory module is damaged. My memory is comprised of 1x1Gb modules. When the system attempts to allocate memory in the second module, it is unable to. I think this is a bit of a long-shot because I wouldn't expect my PC to boot if a memory module was playing-up

- I've installed something that has put something malicious on my PC. The only things I've installed recently are PRGrep and WinGrep, but unfortunately I didn't make a system restore point, and windows hasn't retained those old restore points. However a full Sophos scan doesn't show-up anything.

Any suggestions on how to diagnose/fix this welcome because I'm baffled as to what is going on.

Thanks,

Frank.

chadwick0, Jun 23, 2022
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jun 23, 2022
  4. Unable to open windows application in google drive

Google Chrome download

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

I suggest you to uninstall the application and download the setup files or install directly from Internet explorer by following the steps below:

• Open Internet explorer and type ‘www.google.com’ in the address bar.
    • To will get a notification on the right side of the browser to download and install Google Chrome.
    • Click on the notification and follow the prompts to download and install the Google Chrome application.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to
    write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jun 23, 2022
Thema:

Unable to open windows application in google drive

1. Unable to open windows application in google drive - Similar Threads - Unable open application

2. Unable to open Google Drive, Settings menu, iCloud Drive, or webpages and can’t search…....

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to open Google Drive, Settings menu, iCloud Drive, or webpages and can’t search…....: I can’t get windows settings menu to fully open… or load I should say, can’t search, can’t open google drive, then iCloud Drive began not opening, then webpages began to not load… This all started with not being able to open google drive due to “user not having read and write...
  3. Unable to open Google Drive, Settings menu, iCloud Drive, or webpages and can’t search…....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to open Google Drive, Settings menu, iCloud Drive, or webpages and can’t search…....: I can’t get windows settings menu to fully open… or load I should say, can’t search, can’t open google drive, then iCloud Drive began not opening, then webpages began to not load… This all started with not being able to open google drive due to “user not having read and write...
  4. Unable to open windows application in google drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unable to open windows application in google drive: Hi Team,We have windows appliction hosted in Google Drive. One of the business user is not able to open EXE from shared Google drive. We have created copy of same EXE in another shared Google drive then the same user is able to open the EXE file. We are not able to understand...
  5. Unable to open windows application in google drive

Unable to open windows application in google drive: Hi Team,We have windows appliction hosted in Google Drive. One of the business user is not able to open EXE from shared Google drive. We have created copy of same EXE in another shared Google drive then the same user is able to open the EXE file. We are not able to understand...
  6. applications unable to open correctly.

applications unable to open correctly.: Ive been trying to download some games to play on my pc, its a hp windows 10 64 laptop. im not sure if this issue is just because its a laptop or not, however its very annoying. im able to download the context and it appears on my desktop but they always have the shield icon...
  7. applications unable to open correctly.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    applications unable to open correctly.: Ive been trying to download some games to play on my pc, its a hp windows 10 64 laptop. im not sure if this issue is just because its a laptop or not, however its very annoying. im able to download the context and it appears on my desktop but they always have the shield icon...
  8. Unable to open applications with are on taskbar if the application is open with 2 or more...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to open applications with are on taskbar if the application is open with 2 or more...: Hi,This is Surya, A Tech Support Engineer .I am facing an issue with the new update of windows 11 to one of my colleague laptop, When we are trying to open any application with have open with 2 windows or pages or 2 task the application can not be able to open from the task...
  9. Unable to open applications with are on taskbar if the application is open with 2 or more...

Unable to open applications with are on taskbar if the application is open with 2 or more...: Hi,This is Surya, A Tech Support Engineer .I am facing an issue with the new update of windows 11 to one of my colleague laptop, When we are trying to open any application with have open with 2 windows or pages or 2 task the application can not be able to open from the task...
  10. Google drive is not open

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Google drive is not open: Hey there !! I need help Actually the Google drive isn't open on my browser I'm using windows 10 1909 OS Browser :- Chrome & brave (mostly using brave as my daily work) I've also install Ubuntu on my Virtualbox when i try to open on my Ubuntu OS's brave browser it opens...