Windows 10: Unable to open applications with are on taskbar if the application is open with 2 or more...

Discus and support Unable to open applications with are on taskbar if the application is open with 2 or more... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi,This is Surya, A Tech Support Engineer .I am facing an issue with the new update of windows 11 to one of my colleague laptop, When we are trying to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by surya tej, Feb 5, 2022.

1. surya tej Win User

Unable to open applications with are on taskbar if the application is open with 2 or more...

Hi,This is Surya, A Tech Support Engineer .I am facing an issue with the new update of windows 11 to one of my colleague laptop, When we are trying to open any application with have open with 2 windows or pages or 2 task the application can not be able to open from the task bar , we can only able to open that application from recent tab option like Alt key + Tab, but when is applications is the task bar are opened at once I can able to open that application for the task bar,please help me out with the issue is there any changes or setting in need to change please let me know.Thank you,Regard

:)

surya tej, Feb 5, 2022
  2. chadwick0 Win User

Windows fails to open applications

Hi,

Once I have several applications open Windows XP Professional Service Pack 2 refuses to open further application. I have heavy-weight applications like Delphi and Eclipse open, but the OS has coped with this in the past.

No error messages are reported by the application I am attempting to open, and there are no messages in the event viewer. What is really strange is that once the OS gets itself into this state, it appears that the OS can't allocate enough memory to perform simple API calls. If I go into an application that is already open and try to open the file menu, or right click on the taskbar to open the context menu, nothing happens.

If I close a few applications, then the problem goes away. The Task Manager performance tab indicates that I still have ~1Gb of physical memory available.

I think this could be caused by:

- A memory module is damaged. My memory is comprised of 1x1Gb modules. When the system attempts to allocate memory in the second module, it is unable to. I think this is a bit of a long-shot because I wouldn't expect my PC to boot if a memory module was playing-up

- I've installed something that has put something malicious on my PC. The only things I've installed recently are PRGrep and WinGrep, but unfortunately I didn't make a system restore point, and windows hasn't retained those old restore points. However a full Sophos scan doesn't show-up anything.

Any suggestions on how to diagnose/fix this welcome because I'm baffled as to what is going on.

Thanks,

Frank.

chadwick0, Feb 5, 2022
  3. Wile E Win User
    How: Open Two Application

Put a copy of the application into 2 different folders.

Wile E, Feb 5, 2022
  4. Unable to open applications with are on taskbar if the application is open with 2 or more...

Is there a way to open two application of the same application? example... I want to open two Utorrent... another example.... I want to open two CCleaner.

Is there a way to open two application of the same application? If so.... how?

HiddenStupid, Feb 5, 2022
Thema:

Unable to open applications with are on taskbar if the application is open with 2 or more...

1. Unable to open applications with are on taskbar if the application is open with 2 or more... - Similar Threads - Unable open applications

2. Unable to access taskbar when opening any application??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to access taskbar when opening any application??: I found that after a windows update, I was unable to access my taskbar from maximized app so I searched and found that NVIDIA geforce switched on overlay screen display and after I turned it off Taskbar became as it was :...
  3. Unable to access taskbar when opening any application??

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to access taskbar when opening any application??: I found that after a windows update, I was unable to access my taskbar from maximized app so I searched and found that NVIDIA geforce switched on overlay screen display and after I turned it off Taskbar became as it was :...
  4. Taskbar missing open application icons.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar missing open application icons.: Hi,I have a windows 11 23H2with multiply displays. I have quite frequent issue, that icons in taskbar are missing from open applications. Check picture below.It is quite annoying, as I have to click on it to see what app it is or I am looking for. I believe I had same issue...
  5. Taskbar missing open application icons.

Taskbar missing open application icons.: Hi,I have a windows 11 23H2with multiply displays. I have quite frequent issue, that icons in taskbar are missing from open applications. Check picture below.It is quite annoying, as I have to click on it to see what app it is or I am looking for. I believe I had same issue...
  6. applications unable to open correctly.

applications unable to open correctly.: Ive been trying to download some games to play on my pc, its a hp windows 10 64 laptop. im not sure if this issue is just because its a laptop or not, however its very annoying. im able to download the context and it appears on my desktop but they always have the shield icon...
  7. applications unable to open correctly.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    applications unable to open correctly.: Ive been trying to download some games to play on my pc, its a hp windows 10 64 laptop. im not sure if this issue is just because its a laptop or not, however its very annoying. im able to download the context and it appears on my desktop but they always have the shield icon...
  8. Unable to open applications with are on taskbar if the application is open with 2 or more...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to open applications with are on taskbar if the application is open with 2 or more...: Hi,This is Surya, A Tech Support Engineer .I am facing an issue with the new update of windows 11 to one of my colleague laptop, When we are trying to open any application with have open with 2 windows or pages or 2 task the application can not be able to open from the task...
  9. Applications won't open from taskbar

in Windows 10 Customization
    Applications won't open from taskbar: There 2 problems that I'm facing after reinstalling windows 10. 1. some app can't be pinned to taskbar 2. some app can't be opened from taskbar, a message as below will show up when I click on the icon: [ATTACH]...
  10. Applications Not Opening

in Windows 10 Customization
    Applications Not Opening: Hello all! I'm not sure if this is specifically a Microsoft/Windows issue or if it is more of an issue with Google. Recently, Google Chrome hasn't been opening on my Surface Pro 3. The shortcut on my desktop displays an "X" on the bottom left corner, this also happens with...