Windows 10: Unable to Login to Windows 11 System Using PIN

Discus and support Unable to Login to Windows 11 System Using PIN in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I am experiencing an issue with my Windows 11 system where I am unable to log in using my PIN. When I enter the PIN, I receive the following error... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Samir Maske, Jul 24, 2024.

1. Unable to Login to Windows 11 System Using PIN

I am experiencing an issue with my Windows 11 system where I am unable to log in using my PIN. When I enter the PIN, I receive the following error message:"Something went wrong and your PIN isn't available Status: 0x000006d, Substatus: 0xc0072742. Restart your device to see if that fixes the problem."Despite trying all recommended methods, including restarting my device, the issue persists. I have multiple applications installed on my system, including my company's biometric software, which makes this problem particularly urgent.Could you please assist me in resolving this issue as soon as p

:)

Samir Maske, Jul 24, 2024

2. Unable to login using The login PIN

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps to change the pin and check fi it helps.

• In the login page next to “PIN password option”.
    • You will find “Other sign in options”, click on it will prompt you for regular password.
    • Enter regular password and login to the computer.
    • I suggest you to click on the Start Menu
      and select settings.
    • Now select Accounts.
    • Next select the tab Sign-in option.
    • Under the “PIN tab” click on “ADD” option.
    • It will prompt you for current pin password and new password, please provide
      new password then apply the changes, restart
      the computer and check if it works.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Jul 24, 2024
  3. I am unable to login in with the windows hello pin on my login page on windows 11

I I am unable to login in with the windows hello pin on my login page on windows 11

Suzanne Hyde, Jul 24, 2024
  4. Unable to Login to Windows 11 System Using PIN

OSK PIN login on non-touch device

Hello,

I suggest you to create a PIN for your device and try the on screen keyboard to login to the same.

You may follow the steps below to create PIN protection for your device.

• Go to Settings and select account.

• Click on sign in option and Go to PIN option.

• Now click on Add and set PIN for login.

You can use the same PIN to login to your device using the on screen Keyboard from ease of access option and verify the result.

Please get back to us with updated status. We will be happy to assist you further.

Anju Thekkethil, Jul 24, 2024
Thema:

Unable to Login to Windows 11 System Using PIN

1. Unable to Login to Windows 11 System Using PIN - Similar Threads - Unable Login System

2. Unable to Login to Windows 11 System Using PIN

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to Login to Windows 11 System Using PIN: I am experiencing an issue with my Windows 11 system where I am unable to log in using my PIN. When I enter the PIN, I receive the following error message:"Something went wrong and your PIN isn't available Status: 0x000006d, Substatus: 0xc0072742. Restart your device to see...
  3. Unable to login with pin.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to login with pin.: i unable to log in to Microsoft OS. Am getting the message something went wrong and your pin isn't available code:0x80284001. Click to set up your pin again.Due to the authentication process was change from an email to phone number....
  4. Unable to login with pin.

Unable to login with pin.: i unable to log in to Microsoft OS. Am getting the message something went wrong and your pin isn't available code:0x80284001. Click to set up your pin again.Due to the authentication process was change from an email to phone number....
  5. Unable to login with pin.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  6. Unable to login from PIN and system errors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to login from PIN and system errors: Unable to login as it shows *something happened and your PIN isnt available*. Setting up new pin just shows error message from explorer.exe saying that it detected a stack based buffer overrun. Windows recovery, SFC , CHKDSK did not solve the issue. Windows recovery offline...
  7. Unable to login from PIN and system errors

Unable to login from PIN and system errors: Unable to login as it shows *something happened and your PIN isnt available*. Setting up new pin just shows error message from explorer.exe saying that it detected a stack based buffer overrun. Windows recovery, SFC , CHKDSK did not solve the issue. Windows recovery offline...
  8. Unable to login to my Windows 11 Home Laptop using my pin

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to login to my Windows 11 Home Laptop using my pin: I was able to login to my windows 11 laptop until last week. Then suddenly starting yesterday, I was unable to login using my pin. I tried to change the pin by logging on to my live.com account, but the two factor authentication cell phone number I was using with that account...
  9. Unable to login to my Windows 11 Home Laptop using my pin

Unable to login to my Windows 11 Home Laptop using my pin: I was able to login to my windows 11 laptop until last week. Then suddenly starting yesterday, I was unable to login using my pin. I tried to change the pin by logging on to my live.com account, but the two factor authentication cell phone number I was using with that account...
  10. unable to login to Microsoft sites using windows hello PIN

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    unable to login to Microsoft sites using windows hello PIN: I know this is probably not the correct forum for this, but I was unable to find a more appropriate forum for this issue. I am trying to log into my Microsoft account to leave a comment on a Microsoft page, but for whatever reason, it is failing. My account is predates...