Windows 10: Unable to install RealTek audio drivers [Error Code : -0001]

Discus and support Unable to install RealTek audio drivers [Error Code : -0001] in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I no longer have any sound coming from my computer speakers. I tried reinstalling the Realtek High Definition 6.0.9360.1 driver. After... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Rodolphe Macabéo, Mar 8, 2024.

1. Unable to install RealTek audio drivers [Error Code : -0001]

Hello, I no longer have any sound coming from my computer speakers. I tried reinstalling the Realtek High Definition 6.0.9360.1 driver. After uninstalling the existing driver and restarting my machine, I get the following error message at the end of the installation:“Realtek HD audio driver installation failed!! [Error Code: -0001]No drivers are supported in this driver suite."Here is the configuration of my PC: Nom de l'appareil MSIProcesseur IntelR CoreTM i7-9750H CPU @ 2.60GHz 2.60 GHzMémoire RAM installée 32,0 Go 31,8 Go utilisableID de périphérique 4A

:)

Rodolphe Macabéo, Mar 8, 2024
Thema:

Unable to install RealTek audio drivers [Error Code : -0001]

1. Unable to install RealTek audio drivers [Error Code : -0001] - Similar Threads - Unable install RealTek

2. Realtek Audio Driver Error 0001

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Realtek Audio Driver Error 0001: Hello, I have a problem regarding this Realtek Audio Driver. I noticed that when I'm playing some games, the sound seems a bit low to me, games that I played that I noticed has a low volume is Skyrim and The Witchers 3, but when I play other games or watch YouTube it sounds...
  3. Realtek Audio Driver Error 0001

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Realtek Audio Driver Error 0001: Hello, I have a problem regarding this Realtek Audio Driver. I noticed that when I'm playing some games, the sound seems a bit low to me, games that I played that I noticed has a low volume is Skyrim and The Witchers 3, but when I play other games or watch YouTube it sounds...
  4. Install Realtek HD Audio Driver Failure !! [Error Code: -0001]

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Install Realtek HD Audio Driver Failure !! [Error Code: -0001]: Hello,I just got this new PC and realized that my earphones do not work when plugged into the jack input, I can't select my earphones as a microphone input. Microphone doesn't work either with headphone in, or without headphones. I can clearly hear using headphones or not,...
  5. Unable to install RealTek audio drivers [Error Code : -0001]

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to install RealTek audio drivers [Error Code : -0001]: Hello, I no longer have any sound coming from my computer speakers. I tried reinstalling the Realtek High Definition 6.0.9360.1 driver. After uninstalling the existing driver and restarting my machine, I get the following error message at the end of the installation:“Realtek...
  6. Unable to install RealTek audio drivers [Error Code : -0001]

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Unable to install RealTek audio drivers [Error Code : -0001]: Hello, I no longer have any sound coming from my computer speakers. I tried reinstalling the Realtek High Definition 6.0.9360.1 driver. After uninstalling the existing driver and restarting my machine, I get the following error message at the end of the installation:“Realtek...
  7. Realtek Audio Driver Failure Error Code 0001

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Realtek Audio Driver Failure Error Code 0001: I Keep Getting Realtek Audio Driver Failure Error Code 0001 No Driver Supported In This Driver Package But The Thing Is Before I Could Delete Realtek From My Device Manager Reset And It Would Be There Now It Is Not There And Has Not Reinstalled Itself. Is There Any Fix To...
  8. Realtek Audio Driver Failure Error Code 0001

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Realtek Audio Driver Failure Error Code 0001: I Keep Getting Realtek Audio Driver Failure Error Code 0001 No Driver Supported In This Driver Package But The Thing Is Before I Could Delete Realtek From My Device Manager Reset And It Would Be There Now It Is Not There And Has Not Reinstalled Itself. Is There Any Fix To...
  9. Realtek Audio Driver Error -0001

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Realtek Audio Driver Error -0001: I have been having a problem for a long time and tried to solve it without success. I have only just again tried to solve it as people I am on call with have said that my microphone makes very loud static sounds, sometimes meaning they are unable to hear me at all. When I go...
  10. Realtek Audio Driver Install Failure Error Code 0001

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Realtek Audio Driver Install Failure Error Code 0001: I've recently built a new computer and installed the latest version of windows 10. I need to install realtek HD audio driver as my microphone makes a horrible fuzzing sound for the people I'm talking to when gaming I downloaded this driver on my old computer to stop the...