Windows 10: Unable to install Java; There are errors in the following switches

Discus and support Unable to install Java; There are errors in the following switches in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [IMG]When you install an application that uses Java, it will try to install the Java module if unavailable. When doing so or when opening the JNLP... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Sep 15, 2024.

1. WinClub New Member

Unable to install Java; There are errors in the following switches

Unable to install Java; There are errors in the following switches [​IMG]
    When you install an application that uses Java, it will try to install the Java module if unavailable. When doing so or when opening the JNLP file, we noticed that Windows was unable to install Java as there were errors in a few switches. In this post, we will talk about the issue and see how […]

This article Unable to install Java; There are errors in the following switches first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com.

read more...

WinClub, Sep 15, 2024

2. "Unable to install Java" error when opening . Jar files

For me it says Unable to install java there are errors in the following switches

But I already have JAVA

julianfouche, Sep 15, 2024
  3. java error

Hello ive recently tried to install java but every time i try to it says "unable to install java There are errors in the following switches:"

ImpossibleBoss9, Sep 15, 2024
  4. Unable to install Java; There are errors in the following switches

Unable to install Java

Hello Momir,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. We will be glad to assist you with your issue.

• Which browser are you using to install Java?
    • What is the issue you are facing while trying to install Java?

I suggest you to try different browser and check if it helps.

For further support you can contact Java support to get better assistance with this issue.

Thank you.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Sep 15, 2024
Thema:

Unable to install Java; There are errors in the following switches

1. Unable to install Java; There are errors in the following switches - Similar Threads - Unable install Java

2. Unable to switch to Java Minecraft after purchasing bundle Bedrock&Java

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to switch to Java Minecraft after purchasing bundle Bedrock&Java: I bought the Java and Bedrock Version of Minecraft on the Microsoft Store, but when I open MInecraft, only the bedrock version opens. There is no menu or anything that allows me to change the version to the java version, but when I check my Minecraft account, it says I own...
  3. Unable to switch to Java Minecraft after purchasing bundle Bedrock&Java

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to switch to Java Minecraft after purchasing bundle Bedrock&Java: I bought the Java and Bedrock Version of Minecraft on the Microsoft Store, but when I open MInecraft, only the bedrock version opens. There is no menu or anything that allows me to change the version to the java version, but when I check my Minecraft account, it says I own...
  4. Unable to install Minecraft Java and Minecraft Launcher

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to install Minecraft Java and Minecraft Launcher: I bought the Minecraft: Java & Bedrock Edition for PC bundle, and tried downloading the Minecraft Launcher from the MinecraftInstaller.exe file, but accidentally clicked "No" when asked to give permissions to the installer. From then on, I always got the error code...
  5. Unable to install Minecraft Java and Minecraft Launcher

Unable to install Minecraft Java and Minecraft Launcher: I bought the Minecraft: Java & Bedrock Edition for PC bundle, and tried downloading the Minecraft Launcher from the MinecraftInstaller.exe file, but accidentally clicked "No" when asked to give permissions to the installer. From then on, I always got the error code...
  6. Java installer package error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Java installer package error: So, I have been trying to install Java 17 but every time I try to, I get "This installation package could not be opened. Verify that the package exists and that you can access it or contact the application vendor to verify that this is a valid Windows Installer package".I...
  7. Java installer package error

Java installer package error: So, I have been trying to install Java 17 but every time I try to, I get "This installation package could not be opened. Verify that the package exists and that you can access it or contact the application vendor to verify that this is a valid Windows Installer package".I...
  8. Unable to install Java

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to install Java: I have installed JavaSetup.exe successfully to download a furniture mod to the Minecraft game Java edition. However, as the next procedure I have to install such thing as Minecraft forge. I went to the site Minecraft Forge, downloaded the installer which is appropriate to my...
  9. unable to sign in to onedrive. java script error

in Windows 10 Customization
    unable to sign in to onedrive. java script error: what do I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-sign-in-to-onedrive-java-script-error/865350d5-9cdb-4a45-8aba-225bca7e6354
  10. Unable to install Minecraft Java version

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to install Minecraft Java version: I bought minecraft java and when i tried to download windows 10 eddtion and it took me to the store and i had to buy it to play the full version Modified title from: ***why***...