Windows 10: Unable to Install Driver - "No driver was supported in this driver package."

Discus and support Unable to Install Driver - "No driver was supported in this driver package." in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I am trying to install the Realtek Driver but got an error: No Driver was supported in this driver package. Is there any way I can fix this?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by ImTheGoat, Dec 8, 2021.

1. ImTheGoat Win User

Unable to Install Driver - "No driver was supported in this driver package."

I am trying to install the Realtek Driver but got an error: No Driver was supported in this driver package. Is there any way I can fix this?

:)

ImTheGoat, Dec 8, 2021
  2. Liz_IU Win User

"Unable to find a core driver package that is required by the printer driver package"

Please don't respond with anything other than a download link for the core driver files that microsoft needs to let print drivers install.

I've downloaded the printer drivers from the manufacturer and they won't install because "Unable to find a core driver package that is required by the printer driver package"

I've tried running them in compatibility mode and it failed because "Unable to find a core driver package that is required by the printer driver package"

I've run the troubleshooter and it can't fix it because "Unable to find a core driver package that is required by the printer driver package"

Getting the Updated Core Driver Package - Windows drivers and all of the articles associated with it are completely useless.

I am running Windows 10 Enterprise, 1803, fully updated including the latest .Net Framework.

Liz_IU, Dec 8, 2021
  3. Fox34 Win User
    I cant get drivers to install

Read my guide, goes step buy step for nvidia driver install. Though I use a different driver cause I got 8 series, same method of installation

Fox34, Dec 8, 2021
  4. Unable to Install Driver - "No driver was supported in this driver package."

What Drivers To Install

Even though I purchased Windows 7 about two weeks ago, I have not installed it yet. I just want to make sure I install all of the correct things. So, I should have to install
    • latest Intel Chipset Driver
    • latest Intel Matrix Storage Manager (is this the only RAID thing I have to install?)
    • latest Soundmax ADI Audio Driver
    • latest Marvell Yukon Gigabit Ethernet Driver
    • latest Marvell SATA driver
    • latest ATI CCC and Driver
    • Windows 7 should install the hyperthreading driver by itself right? Vista did.

char[] rager, Dec 8, 2021
Thema:

Unable to Install Driver - "No driver was supported in this driver package."

1. Unable to Install Driver - "No driver was supported in this driver package." - Similar Threads - Unable Install Driver

2. realtek driver installation error code -0001: no driver supported in this package

in Windows 10 Gaming
    realtek driver installation error code -0001: no driver supported in this package: the audio on my desktop suddenly quit working, yesterday.none of the control panel nor device manager solutions works.when i tried to re-install the latest realtek driver, after the re-boot step, the InstallShield Wizard ended up giving me the error code cited in the title of...
  3. realtek driver installation error code -0001: no driver supported in this package

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    realtek driver installation error code -0001: no driver supported in this package: the audio on my desktop suddenly quit working, yesterday.none of the control panel nor device manager solutions works.when i tried to re-install the latest realtek driver, after the re-boot step, the InstallShield Wizard ended up giving me the error code cited in the title of...
  4. Realtek Audio Driver Setup - No driver supported in this package

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Realtek Audio Driver Setup - No driver supported in this package: Window 11 22h2 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/realtek-audio-driver-setup-no-driver-supported-in/a8ca8d76-cbd6-433d-b035-6ebc6d265154
  5. Realtek Audio Driver Installation [no driver package support]

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Realtek Audio Driver Installation [no driver package support]: so a few days ago , i did a clean reinstall of my windows 10 , i installed all the necessary windows update and drivers as usual and while trying to install the Realtek Audio driver , it says "no driver package support". Previously i could install it on my os. I tried...
  6. Realtek Audio Driver Installation [no driver package support]

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Realtek Audio Driver Installation [no driver package support]: so a few days ago , i did a clean reinstall of my windows 10 , i installed all the necessary windows update and drivers as usual and while trying to install the Realtek Audio driver , it says "no driver package support". Previously i could install it on my os. I tried...
  7. Realtek Audio Driver Installation [no driver package support]

8. Unable to Install Driver - "No driver was supported in this driver package."

Unable to Install Driver - "No driver was supported in this driver package.": I am trying to install the Realtek Driver but got an error: No Driver was supported in this driver package. Is there any way I can fix this?...
  9. Unable to Install Driver - "No driver was supported in this driver package."

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Unable to Install Driver - "No driver was supported in this driver package.": I am trying to install the Realtek Driver but got an error: No Driver was supported in this driver package. Is there any way I can fix this?...
  10. Realtek Audio Driver Setup - No driver supported in this package

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Realtek Audio Driver Setup - No driver supported in this package: So basically I just got a new pair of headphones but this time they have a headphone and not a usb cable. I plugged it directly into my pc and it worked, but it was identified as speakers- meaning I don't have surround sound. I watched many tutorials and it said I need the...