Windows 10: Unable to install Chinese Language Pack on Windows 11 Home

Discus and support Unable to install Chinese Language Pack on Windows 11 Home in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I am using Surface Pro 9 Windows 11 Home edition. I am unable to install Chinese language pack.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Jiayin Wu, Mar 7, 2024.

1. Jiayin Wu Win User

Unable to install Chinese Language Pack on Windows 11 Home

Hi, I am using Surface Pro 9 Windows 11 Home edition. I am unable to install Chinese language pack.

:)

Jiayin Wu, Mar 7, 2024

2. Chinese language pack

I brought my Nokia N97 in the UK with Vodafone.

Can someone please tell me how to go about installing Chinese language pack to enable me to read Chinese characters.

At the moment, the characters are displayed as square shape.

I want my phone to act as if I brought it from Hong Kong.

Please tell me step by step of what to do.

thanks

tchong1981, Mar 7, 2024
  3. Unable to install Chinese traditional input pack, Windows 10 1803

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand how difficult it could be. In order to get clarity on the issue and assist you with appropriate steps, we would need some more information regarding the issue.

1. Are these laptops connected to domain network?
    2. Do you get any error message or code when you try to install?
    3. Is the issue specific to Chinese Traditional input language?

We would suggest you to go through
    Add and switch input and display language preferences in Windows 10
    and
    Language packs
    for more details. Please try adding different language and check if the issue persists.

We await your response.

Manjunath_H, Mar 7, 2024
  4. Unable to install Chinese Language Pack on Windows 11 Home

Chinese Simplified Language Pack failed to install

Recently upgraded windows 10 pro to 1511 (10586.122) but when try to install Chinese Simplified language pack failed with message (Chinese Simplified Language Pack - Windows Technical Preview for x64-based Systems (KB3146014) [zh-CN_LP]) but I didn't install
    WIndwos Technical Preview for x64-based systems also no problem installed Chinese Traditional language pack. any idea how to fix?

new-inst-e2k7, Mar 7, 2024
Thema:

Unable to install Chinese Language Pack on Windows 11 Home

1. Unable to install Chinese Language Pack on Windows 11 Home - Similar Threads - Unable install Chinese

2. Unable to install Chinese Simplified language pack

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to install Chinese Simplified language pack: Team, I am trying to install Chinese language pack and getting error. The device is domain joined and getting attached error. Need to know what happens at the background when we try to install any language pack from control panel....
  3. Unable to install Chinese Simplified language pack

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to install Chinese Simplified language pack: Team, I am trying to install Chinese language pack and getting error. The device is domain joined and getting attached error. Need to know what happens at the background when we try to install any language pack from control panel....
  4. cannot install simplified chinese language pack on windows 11

cannot install simplified chinese language pack on windows 11: Hello, I have been reading the same thread regarding this issue and I tried following the tips to write command in Windows Powershell as administrator.But, I still have not succeed in installing the language pack.this is what comes up in Windows Powershell:cmdlet...
  5. Unable to install Chinese Language Pack on Windows 11 Home

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to install Chinese Language Pack on Windows 11 Home: Hi, I am using Surface Pro 9 Windows 11 Home edition. I am unable to install Chinese language pack. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-install-chinese-language-pack-on-windows/5e9e7cc3-2160-4a38-923a-59ab9d94874d
  6. Unable to install Chinese language on Windows 11

Unable to install Chinese language on Windows 11: Hi , I’m unable to install the Chinese language on my Windows 11. It always get stuck at the downloading phase. I’ve made sure that my window is up to date. Pls help!...
  7. Unable to install Chinese language on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to install Chinese language on Windows 11: Hi , I’m unable to install the Chinese language on my Windows 11. It always get stuck at the downloading phase. I’ve made sure that my window is up to date. Pls help!...
  8. Chinese language pack install failed.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Chinese language pack install failed.: Hi,I can't install the Chinese language and set it as system display language, the error code is 0x80070422. My device details are below.Edition Windows 10 Home Version 20H2 Installed on ‎08/‎09/‎2021 OS build 19042.906 Serial number 008356613757 Experience Windows Feature...
  9. Repeat installing Chinese Language Pack

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Repeat installing Chinese Language Pack: Lenovo Thinkpad W540 Processor: i7-4700MQ CPU @2.4GHz Installed Memory(RAM): 24GB OS: Windows 10 Home upgraded from Windows 8.1(Retail Channel) My laptop upgraded the OS from windows 8.1 English version to windows 10 home, the Chinese language once could be chosen as...
  10. Chinese Language Pack

in Windows 10 Customization
    Chinese Language Pack: Hi, after the recent Windows update, the Chinese Simplified language pack doesn't seem to work anymore. I was trying to type in Simplified Chinese but somehow the machine is outputting Traditional characters. I have tried reinstalling the language pack, and restarting my...