Windows 10: Unable to install Amazon Appstore in Windows Store

Discus and support Unable to install Amazon Appstore in Windows Store in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello there!I'm unable to install the Amazon Appstore through the Windows Store.When I try to install the Appstore it only says that there was an error... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Fred Dismon, Dec 18, 2023.

1. Unable to install Amazon Appstore in Windows Store

Hello there!I'm unable to install the Amazon Appstore through the Windows Store.When I try to install the Appstore it only says that there was an error and I should try again later.This has consisted for the last few weeks.Windows Updates didn't help.What are my options to install the Appstore?The device in question is a Surface Pro 8 using W11 23H2Thanks!

:)

Fred Dismon, Dec 18, 2023
Thema:

Unable to install Amazon Appstore in Windows Store

1. Unable to install Amazon Appstore in Windows Store - Similar Threads - Unable install Amazon

2. Unable to install Amazon Appstore in Windows Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to install Amazon Appstore in Windows Store: Hello there!I'm unable to install the Amazon Appstore through the Windows Store.When I try to install the Appstore it only says that there was an error and I should try again later.This has consisted for the last few weeks.Windows Updates didn't help.What are my options to...
  3. Installing of Amazon Appstore fails

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Installing of Amazon Appstore fails: Hi,trying to install the Amazon Appstore on Windows 2H22 the setup fails in Step 2 of two with the message "There has been an error. Code: 0x80240066". Any clue what this might mean? All descriptions I found for this error are pretty "generic"...Thanks,Thomas...
  4. Installing of Amazon Appstore fails

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Installing of Amazon Appstore fails: Hi,trying to install the Amazon Appstore on Windows 2H22 the setup fails in Step 2 of two with the message "There has been an error. Code: 0x80240066". Any clue what this might mean? All descriptions I found for this error are pretty "generic"...Thanks,Thomas...
  5. Amazon Appstore

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Amazon Appstore: When Amazon Appstore will be available in India https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/amazon-appstore/25bcab92-73a7-4815-ae37-89c4d7092f12
  6. Amazon Appstore

Amazon Appstore: When Amazon Appstore will be available in India https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/amazon-appstore/25bcab92-73a7-4815-ae37-89c4d7092f12
  7. Can't Install Amazon Appstore.

Can't Install Amazon Appstore.: For Some reason, I can't install Amazon Appstore on my PcWhen I tried to install it, It Gives me that it was already installed.But when I searched for the app in my apps it doesn't show up...
  8. Can't Install Amazon Appstore.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't Install Amazon Appstore.: For Some reason, I can't install Amazon Appstore on my PcWhen I tried to install it, It Gives me that it was already installed.But when I searched for the app in my apps it doesn't show up...
  9. Amazon Appstore

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Amazon Appstore: if i search for amazon appstore in ms store it says processor isn't supported.....wht to do ? i am in beta channel and my ms store version is up to date, my region is set to USA and my windows os build version is also up to date.....pls help me !!...
  10. Amazon Appstore

Amazon Appstore: if i search for amazon appstore in ms store it says processor isn't supported.....wht to do ? i am in beta channel and my ms store version is up to date, my region is set to USA and my windows os build version is also up to date.....pls help me !!...