Windows 10: Unable to get Windows 11 24H2 upgrade successful through WSUS :/

Discus and support Unable to get Windows 11 24H2 upgrade successful through WSUS :/ in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; So, I've tried to troubleshoot this issue by myself but none of the solution I tried help.I've approved 24H2 update through WSUS for the specific... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Itsarapong Intoum, Oct 9, 2024 at 11:02 PM.

1. Unable to get Windows 11 24H2 upgrade successful through WSUS :/

So, I've tried to troubleshoot this issue by myself but none of the solution I tried help.I've approved 24H2 update through WSUS for the specific group, put the client in the correct OU, the target version in GPO is set to 24H2 and the client detect the 24H2 in the Windows update.However, during the download, it stops and say "We couldn't install some updates using the account you're signed in with" so I tried sign out and sign in with other account but then the client no longer detect the 24H2 update.I've tried the following troubleshooting stepUnable to get Windows 11 24H2 upgrade successful through WSUS :/ :Delete WSUS client from WSUS server.Run net sto

:)

Itsarapong Intoum, Oct 9, 2024 at 11:02 PM

2. WSUS and Windows 11

We want to test Windows 11 in our environment.

Therefore we have added the 'Windows 11' product to our WSUS.

Now we have a few workstations that on first sight are compatible with Windows 11 (memory, diskspace, TPM2.0, ...) but they are listed in WSUS as 'not applicable' for the Windows 11 upgrade.

How can we find out what is preventing this upgrade?

The PC Health Check-app doesn't work on domain clients.

Jan Didden - Vereycken & Vereycken, Oct 9, 2024 at 11:03 PM
  3. DaveM121 Win User
    Factory reset Windows 11 24H2 (build 26100.863)

Hi, I am Dave, I will help you with this.

There are no currently listed problems resetting version 24H2 of Windows 11 and no specific steps you need to perform, are you experiencing any problems with that insider build that is causing you to perform a Windows reset?

4. Debra_H Win User

Unable to get Windows 11 24H2 upgrade successful through WSUS :/

Print requests in Windows 11, version 24H2, remain stuck as “pending”

I have been unable to print since installing Windows 11, version 24H2. The print requests remain stuck in the print queue and are listed as “pending”.

Thema:

Unable to get Windows 11 24H2 upgrade successful through WSUS :/

1. Unable to get Windows 11 24H2 upgrade successful through WSUS :/ - Similar Threads - Unable 24H2 upgrade

2. Unable to get Windows 11 24H2 upgrade successful through WSUS :/

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to get Windows 11 24H2 upgrade successful through WSUS :/: So, I've tried to troubleshoot this issue by myself but none of the solution I tried help.I've approved 24H2 update through WSUS for the specific group, put the client in the correct OU, the target version in GPO is set to 24H2 and the client detect the 24H2 in the Windows...
  3. Windows 11 24h2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 24h2: I have just updated windows 11 to 24h2 and some reason it brakes loggining into a server's remote rdp remote apps , When you enter username and password it just keeps asking for it again , I have rolled that machine back to 23 and everything works again , so there must be a...
  4. How to upgrade to Windows 11 24H2 on unsupported hardware

in Windows 10 News
    How to upgrade to Windows 11 24H2 on unsupported hardware: If you have installed Windows 11 on a PC that does not meet the system requirements of the operating system, then you face an issue with every new feature update release. Regular updates install fine on Windows 11 PCs that do not meet the requirements, but feature updates...
  5. WINDOWS 11 24H2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WINDOWS 11 24H2: When is Windows11 24h2 going to release https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-24h2/3a5aa46e-e0ed-43fe-a4d6-7bcf8c52a85f
  6. My WSUS server does not go through WSUS services.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My WSUS server does not go through WSUS services.: Hi guys, hope you are all doing fine.I have an question regarding Microsoft Windows Server 2019.Here in the enviroonment we have several servers running with all his own services.2 dcs 1st one is AD-DS, GPO, DNS etc. 2d one is replication for AD-DS1 sync server with Azure for...
  7. My WSUS server does not go through WSUS services.

My WSUS server does not go through WSUS services.: Hi guys, hope you are all doing fine.I have an question regarding Microsoft Windows Server 2019.Here in the enviroonment we have several servers running with all his own services.2 dcs 1st one is AD-DS, GPO, DNS etc. 2d one is replication for AD-DS1 sync server with Azure for...
  8. Unable to upgrade machines to Windows 11 using WSUS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to upgrade machines to Windows 11 using WSUS: We are rolling out Windows 11 to our offices. We are using WSUS and having issues where many machines are not showing as applicable for the Win11 upgrade.The machines are of the same brand, model and specifications. When I run 3 different eval programs they all comes back and...
  9. Unable to upgrade machines to Windows 11 using WSUS

Unable to upgrade machines to Windows 11 using WSUS: We are rolling out Windows 11 to our offices. We are using WSUS and having issues where many machines are not showing as applicable for the Win11 upgrade.The machines are of the same brand, model and specifications. When I run 3 different eval programs they all comes back and...
  10. Deploy update Window through WSUS

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Deploy update Window through WSUS: Dear guys I want to clear about many security update packages, so I want to deploy only newest package to all PC after I install new window 10 example 2010-10 below. The question is: Do I must install some package 2020-9 or 2020-8... to ensure my pcs are safe. [ATTACH]...