Windows 10: Unable to download any apps or update in Microsoft store

Discus and support Unable to download any apps or update in Microsoft store in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; So i have been trying to install WhatsApp as well other apps but i am unable showing the error {Something went wrong on our end. Wait a bit, then try... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Lesly Sujith, Sep 8, 2024.

1. Unable to download any apps or update in Microsoft store

So i have been trying to install WhatsApp as well other apps but i am unable showing the error {Something went wrong on our end. Wait a bit, then try it again.}so is there any solutions for this.

:)

Lesly Sujith, Sep 8, 2024

2. microsoft app store

How to run apps that are downloaded from Microsoft app store on multiple PCs without downloading multiple times.

Subhash Boipai, Sep 8, 2024
  3. Unable to download app from Microsoft Store

We would like to know what’s the result after running the apps troubleshooter. Please refer to this
    link
    if you wish to download the troubleshooter.

In case that the troubleshooter didn’t help on this matter, we suggest that you reset the Microsoft Store. Kindly follow the steps:

• Press Windows + R keys to run the command box.
    • Type WSReset, then try downloading the app again.
    Kindly keep us updated.

JohnMel And, Sep 8, 2024
  4. Unable to download any apps or update in Microsoft store

Pending Issue in Downloading app from Microsoft Store

I am writing to seek assistance with downloading apps from the Microsoft Store on my Windows 11 system. Unfortunately, I’ve encountered an issue where apps remain stuck in a pending state, and I’m unable to download or update them.

Problem Description:

• Apps are not downloading or updating.
    • They remain stuck in the queue for an extended period.

Steps Taken:

1. I’ve signed out and signed back into my Microsoft Store account.
    2. I’ve cleared the Microsoft Store cache using the wsreset command.
    3. I’ve attempted to repair the Microsoft Store installation.

Request for Assistance: Could you please provide guidance on resolving this issue? Are there any additional steps I should take to ensure successful app downloads?

Mirza Sabir Baig, Sep 8, 2024
Thema:

Unable to download any apps or update in Microsoft store

1. Unable to download any apps or update in Microsoft store - Similar Threads - Unable download apps

2. Unable to download any apps or update in Microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to download any apps or update in Microsoft store: So i have been trying to install WhatsApp as well other apps but i am unable showing the error {Something went wrong on our end. Wait a bit, then try it again.}so is there any solutions for this....
  3. Unable to download any apps from the Microsoft store.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to download any apps from the Microsoft store.: After clicking the app whatsapp, linkedin on the Microsoft store, the installer throws an error "that some happened at their end".This is happening for all the apps in the store....
  4. Unable to download any apps from the Microsoft store.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to download any apps from the Microsoft store.: After clicking the app whatsapp, linkedin on the Microsoft store, the installer throws an error "that some happened at their end".This is happening for all the apps in the store....
  5. Microsoft Store: Unable to download ANY app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store: Unable to download ANY app: Hi, Struggling to be able to download ANY kind of app from the Microsoft store to my Windows 11 PC;I click "get"the the box moves through the following:Loading Aqquiring licensePendingRetry - there has been an error see details : Something went wrong. We're aware of the issue...
  6. Microsoft Store: Unable to download ANY app

Microsoft Store: Unable to download ANY app: Hi, Struggling to be able to download ANY kind of app from the Microsoft store to my Windows 11 PC;I click "get"the the box moves through the following:Loading Aqquiring licensePendingRetry - there has been an error see details : Something went wrong. We're aware of the issue...
  7. Unable to download or open any Microsoft Store apps since last update

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Unable to download or open any Microsoft Store apps since last update: I have Windows 10, version 22H2 which was successfully installed on 2/13/2023.KB5030180 - Cumulative Update for .NET Framework 3.5, 4.8 and 4.8.1 for Windows 10 Version 22H2 was installed successfully on 9/19/2023 and this is when my issues started.I've tried rebooting my...
  8. Unable to download or open any Microsoft Store apps since last update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to download or open any Microsoft Store apps since last update: I have Windows 10, version 22H2 which was successfully installed on 2/13/2023.KB5030180 - Cumulative Update for .NET Framework 3.5, 4.8 and 4.8.1 for Windows 10 Version 22H2 was installed successfully on 9/19/2023 and this is when my issues started.I've tried rebooting my...
  9. Unable to download or open any Microsoft Store apps since last update

10. Unable to download any app from Microsoft store

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Unable to download any app from Microsoft store: Hello, I got a new computer. I have updated the windows update. I am not able to download any app from the Microsoft Store. When I click to download it shows the message Acquiring licence.... and then says Error. Does anyone know how to solve this problem? I have...