Windows 10: Unable to download any apps from Microsoft Store + activate Windows popups up sometimes...

Discus and support Unable to download any apps from Microsoft Store + activate Windows popups up sometimes... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I just bought a refurbished HP PC from a verified seller. The case has lighting so I want to download Omen Gaming Hub to change them. When I try to do... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by aw98_j, Jun 9, 2024.

1. aw98_j Win User

Unable to download any apps from Microsoft Store + activate Windows popups up sometimes...

I just bought a refurbished HP PC from a verified seller. The case has lighting so I want to download Omen Gaming Hub to change them. When I try to do so, I get the following error from Windows Store:"Something went wrong. We're aware of the issue and working to fix it. Try refreshing or come back later. Code: 0xC002001B"I've also seen the "Activate Windows" watermark when using the PC mid-session sometimes.What I've tried:- Downloading the package from https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-error-code-0xc002001b/8b33966d-6abe-4f17-b04a-bd0744afd9d7 but it s

:)

aw98_j, Jun 9, 2024

2. microsoft app store

How to run apps that are downloaded from Microsoft app store on multiple PCs without downloading multiple times.

Subhash Boipai, Jun 9, 2024
  3. P4-630 Win User
    Microsoft is purging a lot of low quality apps from the Windows Store

"Microsoft is sending emails to some Windows Store developers informing them that their apps have been removed from the Store for violating its quality standards."

"Neowin reports that app developers have been receiving these emails over the past couple of days:

In its latest review of the Store, Microsoft is evaluating if the published apps are good enough to be listed in the Windows Store. This includes publicly available apps as well as private beta apps. Additionally, Microsoft is also asking developers to delete any promotional campaigns for their apps to prevent advertising charges. Similarly, app name reservations are also being nullified; which means that if your app is unpublished, there's no guarantee that you'll be able to republish it under the same name.

Officially, the policies for the Microsoft Store says that apps must have "distinct and informative metadata" and "provide a valuable and quality user experience". There are also some specific standards that must be in the apps, including having a name that is not similar to another app or device, along with offering a description that is accurate about its features and functions.

There have certainly been many Windows Store users who have complained over the years about the large number of apps published that are clones of other apps or ones that are simply poorly made. Hopefully, this new move by Microsoft will help to curb these issues, at least for now.
    "

Microsoft is purging a lot of low quality apps from the Windows Store

P4-630, Jun 9, 2024
  4. Unable to download any apps from Microsoft Store + activate Windows popups up sometimes...

Unable to download apps from Windows Store

Hi Nishadha,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate you interest in Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience that you are unable to download Apps from Windows Store, we will help you to resolve this issue.

• Kindly let us know if you are able to see any error message/ notification.

I suggest you to login through administrator Microsoft Account and perform the below steps and check if it helps:

Step 1: Re-register the Store App and check.

• Right click on Start button on the desktop and select
      Command Prompt (Admin).

• Here, User Account Control window pops up and click on
      Yes to open Command Prompt with administrator privileges.

• Type the below command in the Command Prompt:

• powershell -ExecutionPolicy Unrestricted Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register $Env:SystemRoot\WinStore\AppxManifest.xml

Hope it helps. Kindly update the status of this issue, we will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, Jun 9, 2024
Thema:

Unable to download any apps from Microsoft Store + activate Windows popups up sometimes...

1. Unable to download any apps from Microsoft Store + activate Windows popups up sometimes... - Similar Threads - Unable download apps

2. Unable to download any apps or update in Microsoft store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to download any apps or update in Microsoft store: So i have been trying to install WhatsApp as well other apps but i am unable showing the error {Something went wrong on our end. Wait a bit, then try it again.}so is there any solutions for this....
  3. Unable to download any apps from the Microsoft store.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to download any apps from the Microsoft store.: After clicking the app whatsapp, linkedin on the Microsoft store, the installer throws an error "that some happened at their end".This is happening for all the apps in the store....
  4. Unable to download any apps from the Microsoft store.

Unable to download any apps from the Microsoft store.: After clicking the app whatsapp, linkedin on the Microsoft store, the installer throws an error "that some happened at their end".This is happening for all the apps in the store....
  5. Unable to download any apps from Microsoft Store + activate Windows popups up sometimes...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to download any apps from Microsoft Store + activate Windows popups up sometimes...: I just bought a refurbished HP PC from a verified seller. The case has lighting so I want to download Omen Gaming Hub to change them. When I try to do so, I get the following error from Windows Store:"Something went wrong. We're aware of the issue and working to fix it. Try...
  6. Microsoft Store: Unable to download ANY app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store: Unable to download ANY app: Hi, Struggling to be able to download ANY kind of app from the Microsoft store to my Windows 11 PC;I click "get"the the box moves through the following:Loading Aqquiring licensePendingRetry - there has been an error see details : Something went wrong. We're aware of the issue...
  7. Microsoft Store: Unable to download ANY app

Microsoft Store: Unable to download ANY app: Hi, Struggling to be able to download ANY kind of app from the Microsoft store to my Windows 11 PC;I click "get"the the box moves through the following:Loading Aqquiring licensePendingRetry - there has been an error see details : Something went wrong. We're aware of the issue...
  8. Unable to download any apps from MS Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to download any apps from MS Store: After I clicked the Install button it's just loading and looping back to Install button. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-download-any-apps-from-ms-store/1c9c5ee1-6954-4c21-8f28-72298ea28de5
  9. Unable to download any apps from MS Store

Unable to download any apps from MS Store: After I clicked the Install button it's just loading and looping back to Install button. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-download-any-apps-from-ms-store/1c9c5ee1-6954-4c21-8f28-72298ea28de5
  10. Unable to download any app from Microsoft store

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Unable to download any app from Microsoft store: Hello, I got a new computer. I have updated the windows update. I am not able to download any app from the Microsoft Store. When I click to download it shows the message Acquiring licence.... and then says Error. Does anyone know how to solve this problem? I have...