Windows 10: Unable to Disconnect form Work or School account

Discus and support Unable to Disconnect form Work or School account in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, My company uses 365. I have a user who's laptop is logged in with his company email address. It is showing Microsoft Entra ID joined. It is not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Ivan Bigelow, Jul 23, 2024.

1. Unable to Disconnect form Work or School account

Hello, My company uses 365. I have a user who's laptop is logged in with his company email address. It is showing Microsoft Entra ID joined. It is not showing up in Intune. I need to remove it form Entra ID and re-join it. However, when I got to Accounts>Work or Shool> Then click the Disconnect button. The window disappears. It does not prompt me to put in Local Admin account credentials as normal. I am unsure why it is doing this. Is there some other way to disconnect the account without using that button? I have tried using a local account as well as another 365 account with admin priv

:)

Ivan Bigelow, Jul 23, 2024

2. unable to disconnect school account due to glitch

I am somehow signed in to my school account after I deleted teams but can't disconnect it bcs it won't show in my work or school account tab in settings and if i try and open the email and accounts tab then it will be stuck in an infinite loop this is annoying bcs i cant sign in to microsoft store, other apps that use my microsoft account, unable to reinstall teams, and other glitches in the system. pls help

Anurag Rai1, Jul 23, 2024
  3. Brink Win User
    Join Teams for work or school meeting with personal Microsoft account

Microsoft Teams Insider Blog: As a part of ongoing work to improve the experience when joining Teams meetings, we have just made a new update available for Teams Insiders. When using your personal Teams account to join a meeting that originated from a Work or School Teams account, you previously had to join as a guest, often causing your meeting to open in a web browser with limited functionality. Now you can join as your signed-in personal Microsoft account from within the Teams app on Windows 11, providing a better meeting experience for all parties. In the first phase of rolling out this new functionality, you will get the new experience when joining a Teams for work or school meeting from within Teams free by tapping a Teams for work or school meeting link in a chat or community within Teams free. Your signed-in personal Microsoft account will be used when you join the meeting.
    Unable to Disconnect form Work or School account Join_Teams_work_meeting_with_personal_account-e1707754628931.png
    If you dont have the Teams meeting in your Teams free calendar, a nice little trick is to forward the meeting invite to the email you use to sign in to Teams free. Then you will have the meeting neatly in your Teams calendar, readily available for you to join the meeting when its time. How to join Teams Insider? Its easy to join Teams Insider for earlier access to new features and improvements:
    1. Go to app settings in Teams free
    2. Navigate to Teams Insider program section (you can get there directly with this link)
    3. Tap Join button to join Teams Insider
    4. Restart the Teams app and you have the latest features and improvements
    You will find detailed information how to join in this support article. How to send feedback and suggestions? We are always happy to receive feedback and suggestions to make Teams even better. To participate in our feedback program and help us in our endeavor, please follow the steps below: Source: Join Teams for work or school meeting with your personal account - Teams Insider

Brink, Jul 23, 2024
  4. DaveM121 Win User

Unable to Disconnect form Work or School account

fail to remove multiple email in access work or school account

Hi TANQIANYU_1

I am Dave, I will help you with this.

Are those accounts used for software installation or use?

Open the Settings App.

Go to Accounts.

On one of the two sections listed below, you should have the option to disconnect form those accounts:

Emails and Accounts

or

Access Work or School

DaveM121, Jul 23, 2024
Thema:

Unable to Disconnect form Work or School account

1. Unable to Disconnect form Work or School account - Similar Threads - Unable Disconnect form

2. Unable to Disconnect form Work or School account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to Disconnect form Work or School account: Hello, My company uses 365. I have a user who's laptop is logged in with his company email address. It is showing Microsoft Entra ID joined. It is not showing up in Intune. I need to remove it form Entra ID and re-join it. However, when I got to Accounts>Work or Shool> Then...
  3. unable to disconnect school account due to glitch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    unable to disconnect school account due to glitch: I am somehow signed in to my school account after I deleted teams but can't disconnect it bcs it won't show in my work or school account tab in settings and if i try and open the email and accounts tab then it will be stuck in an infinite loop this is annoying bcs i cant sign...
  4. unable to disconnect school account due to glitch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    unable to disconnect school account due to glitch: I am somehow signed in to my school account after I deleted teams but can't disconnect it bcs it won't show in my work or school account tab in settings and if i try and open the email and accounts tab then it will be stuck in an infinite loop this is annoying bcs i cant sign...
  5. unable to disconnect school account due to glitch

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. unable to disconnect school account due to glitch

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. unable to disconnect school account due to glitch

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. unable to disconnect school account due to glitch

9. Sync not working even with disconnecting school account

Sync not working even with disconnecting school account: So I have a blue Dell Inspiron M5110 from 2011, and I wanted to sync settings and stuff when I get a new computer someday, but then it will say this: Sync is not available for your account. Contact your system administrator to resolve this. I've even removed my school account...
  10. Work or school account cannot be disconnected

Work or school account cannot be disconnected: Hi, I am trying to disconnect my work/school account but when I go to "Access work or school", select my account and click on Disconnect it is asking me if I am sure and when I confirm account is removed and immediately created again. Is there any way to remove...