Windows 10: unable to copy

Discus and support unable to copy in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hey there,I,m unnable to copy big files on my cruzer blade 64gb pendrivethe file is 19.3 gb and im trying to copy but its shows me that the file is too... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by ZaidAhmad2, Jan 24, 2022.

1. unable to copy

Hey there,I,m unnable to copy big files on my cruzer blade 64gb pendrivethe file is 19.3 gb and im trying to copy but its shows me that the file is too largefor that i bought new pendrive but the same issue is showing me

:)

ZaidAhmad2, Jan 24, 2022
  2. Try3 Win User

Unable to access a URL copied to a Word doc.

To avoid your having to cope with parallel replies I'd also suggest going to Unable to access a URL copied to a and deleting that accidental copy of your thread.

Denis

3. Arun B J Win User
    how do I copy and paste

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

• What is the exact issue that you’re facing?

• Are you not able to copy or paste the files?

• What exactly happens when you try to copy the files?

• Are you getting any error message?

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps

• To copy
      Ctrl + C
    • To Paste ctrl + V
    And also refer the link below and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/keyboard-shortcuts

Reply with necessary information so that we can assist you better.

Thanks and Regards

Arun B J, Jan 24, 2022
  4. KomouPoji Win User

unable to copy

how to copy files from the CD to the Computer drive

Hi Hankriegler,

I would suggest you to follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X.

• Click file explorer from the list.

• Select the CD/DVD drive and hit Enter.

• Select the files you want to copy from the CD/DVD, then select the drive where you want to paste or save.
    I hope the information is helpful.

Thank you.

KomouPoji, Jan 24, 2022
Thema:

unable to copy

1. unable to copy - Similar Threads - unable copy

2. Unable to copy files to pendrive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to copy files to pendrive: During transfer of files to pendrive it is asking administrator permission https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-copy-files-to-pendrive/bf17fd8f-7912-452b-a81b-067a7b1b7a27
  3. Unable to copy files to pendrive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to copy files to pendrive: During transfer of files to pendrive it is asking administrator permission https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-copy-files-to-pendrive/bf17fd8f-7912-452b-a81b-067a7b1b7a27
  4. MP3 FILES DOWNLOADED FROM AMAZON UNABLE TO COPY, CUT OR PASTE TO ANOTHER FOLER

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MP3 FILES DOWNLOADED FROM AMAZON UNABLE TO COPY, CUT OR PASTE TO ANOTHER FOLER: Hello,When I purchase and download mp3 files from Amazon, I am unable to copy, cut or paste them from the folder they were downloaded to another folder on my hard drive using file explorer.I have tried downloading them from my laptop, I typically use my PC for this.I am using...
  5. MP3 FILES DOWNLOADED FROM AMAZON UNABLE TO COPY, CUT OR PASTE TO ANOTHER FOLER

MP3 FILES DOWNLOADED FROM AMAZON UNABLE TO COPY, CUT OR PASTE TO ANOTHER FOLER: Hello,When I purchase and download mp3 files from Amazon, I am unable to copy, cut or paste them from the folder they were downloaded to another folder on my hard drive using file explorer.I have tried downloading them from my laptop, I typically use my PC for this.I am using...
  6. MP3 FILES DOWNLOADED FROM AMAZON UNABLE TO COPY, CUT OR PASTE TO ANOTHER FOLER

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. I am trying to copy AutoCAD software 2021 from the pen drive but I am unable to install it...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am trying to copy AutoCAD software 2021 from the pen drive but I am unable to install it...: Need help !! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-trying-to-copy-autocad-software-2021-from-the/1cece29c-1494-4161-8eb5-0ce4495abdbd
  8. I am trying to copy AutoCAD software 2021 from the pen drive but I am unable to install it...

I am trying to copy AutoCAD software 2021 from the pen drive but I am unable to install it...: Need help !! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-trying-to-copy-autocad-software-2021-from-the/1cece29c-1494-4161-8eb5-0ce4495abdbd
  9. Unable to copy/replace files between Windows computers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to copy/replace files between Windows computers: I'm attempting to copy "old" files to a "new" computer and am constantly receiving the error, "You'll need to provide administrator permissions" when doing so. Some variables.Old computer is Windows 10New computer is Windows 11Both machines belong to the same workgroup. I...
  10. Unable to copy/replace files between Windows computers

Unable to copy/replace files between Windows computers: I'm attempting to copy "old" files to a "new" computer and am constantly receiving the error, "You'll need to provide administrator permissions" when doing so. Some variables.Old computer is Windows 10New computer is Windows 11Both machines belong to the same workgroup. I...