Windows 10: UNABLE TO COPY FOLDERS IN SD CARD

Discus and support UNABLE TO COPY FOLDERS IN SD CARD in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi i was trying to mod my 3ds and every time i copy the mod folders i getCan't read from the source file or disk. Also i clicked "Try again" and it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Christopher Hernandez3, Apr 11, 2024.

1. UNABLE TO COPY FOLDERS IN SD CARD

Hi i was trying to mod my 3ds and every time i copy the mod folders i getCan't read from the source file or disk. Also i clicked "Try again" and it shows the same error message Please help

:)

Christopher Hernandez3, Apr 11, 2024

2. Cannot copy music files to SD card

Dear Arnie,

Thanks for your suggestions and see below...

Put card into surface and run scan; all ok

Files will not copy to music folder (either mp3 or jpeg or excel) I tried all sorts of files ad none would work

I did copy a music file to "videos" on the card and it copied perfectly (since deleted it)

It seems the "MUSIC" folder on the card is locked to copying when the card is in the phone because I CAN copy music files to it when it is in the surface pro.

Music is default to save to SD card

I cannot see to add music in groove as I already have over 7500 songs on my 200GB card.

Many thanks,

A.

ArthurGoan, Apr 11, 2024
  3. Unable to view images in SD Card

Original title: 32gb SD Card

Hi Mark,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10 and your steps in trying to solve the issue.

I suggest you to check the size of the SD drive and the size of the image in the SD drive. If there is any change in the size, the images might be hidden. So I suggest you to unhide the hidden files by following the steps below.

• Right click on the Start icon and select Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Type/(copy and paste) the command below:
    attrib –h –r -s /s /d D:*.* (Replace the Last letter "D" by the drive letter as per the system

assigned for your flash drive)

3. Type Exit and press Enter.

Now open the SD card and check for the status.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to
    write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Apr 11, 2024
  4. Prem_13 Win User

UNABLE TO COPY FOLDERS IN SD CARD

Unable to reduce the size of "Others" folder in SD Card

Hai guyz... Iam using Nokia Lumia 730. My "Others" folder size in SD is increasing & iam unable to reduce its size.. I tried copying all contents to my pc & Formatting sd card , but still no change.. Infact i doubt it increased the Others folder size
    a little bit.. It'd be best if anybody can suggest me a method to reduce its size....

Prem_13, Apr 11, 2024
Thema:

UNABLE TO COPY FOLDERS IN SD CARD

1. UNABLE TO COPY FOLDERS IN SD CARD - Similar Threads - UNABLE COPY FOLDERS

2. Unable to delete SD card files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to delete SD card files: I am unable to delete files from my SD cards or make edits to file names. I work with hundreds of SD cards for work and have never had this issue before - it is an issue for every single SD card now. All cards are unlocked and I tested this on my personal Apple computer and...
  3. Unable to delete SD card files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to delete SD card files: I am unable to delete files from my SD cards or make edits to file names. I work with hundreds of SD cards for work and have never had this issue before - it is an issue for every single SD card now. All cards are unlocked and I tested this on my personal Apple computer and...
  4. UNABLE TO COPY FOLDERS IN SD CARD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    UNABLE TO COPY FOLDERS IN SD CARD: Hi i was trying to mod my 3ds and every time i copy the mod folders i getCan't read from the source file or disk. Also i clicked "Try again" and it shows the same error message Please help...
  5. Unable to Format micro SD card

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Unable to Format micro SD card: Hi.Technically this is not a Win10 question, but hopefully someone can help.I have an microSD card that I use in a dashcam, which I periodically reformat as the camera stops recording after it gets past a certain filename number. However, this time I can't; it's stuck with...
  6. Copying from protected CD to a SD card

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Copying from protected CD to a SD card: I am about to purchase a new car which does not have a CD player fitted. This is current trend with car manufacturers who appear to have ignored the fact that a number of CD's are protected in order to prevent copying. I have a number of such CD's which gives me a problem....
  7. Copying MP3 files to SD Card

Copying MP3 files to SD Card: I want to copy all of my music from my laptop to an 256Gb Micro SD card to use in a media player and my phone. I've now done it several times with the same result. I drag and drop the folder Called Music! Over several hours, maybe 6, it copies the 214GB over to the sd...
  8. Cannot Copy From PC To SD Card

in Windows 10 Support
    Cannot Copy From PC To SD Card: I have 3 x 2TB sdcards which I purchased from Amazon to use in my Surface Pro and 2 Samsung tablets. I have been trying to copy files from my NAS drive via my Windows 10 PC to the card but after it copies some it comes up with an error. It manages to copy two levels of...
  9. Unable to Format SD Card

Unable to Format SD Card: Hello everyone, After scrounging the internet for the past two days and trying what I feel is almost everything I wanted to come here to ask for help. My micro SD card was acting up in my cell phone, so I decided to put it into my computer with its adapter, backup all my...
  10. Copying sd card to computer

Copying sd card to computer: I am trying to copy a 16 gb sd card to my laptop and it keeps stopping. It starts off good then the speed drops to 0. How can I keep this from happening so it finishes copying?...