Windows 10: Unable to copy files to pendrive

Discus and support Unable to copy files to pendrive in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; During transfer of files to pendrive it is asking administrator permission... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Himaghno Paul, Oct 5, 2024 at 12:52 AM.

1. Unable to copy files to pendrive

During transfer of files to pendrive it is asking administrator permission

:)

Himaghno Paul, Oct 5, 2024 at 12:52 AM
  2. YanKleber Win User

Error copying from USB HDD to pendrive

I have this issue bugging me for some time. Whenever I try to copy anything from an USB HDD directly to a pendrive I got an error. Then I always have to make the copy in two steps: first copy from the USB HDD to an internal HDD or SSD, disconnect the USB drive, insert the pendrive and copy the files to the pendrive. I suspect that the computer doesn't like to copy from USB to USB but I'm not sure. I'd like to know exactly what is this and if there is a fix. Thanks.

3. Assistance in copying files from my Computer to a Pendrive

Hi all, Actually, I copied my files from my friend's computer on to my Pendrive to copy the files on my Computer. When I am trying to view those files on my Computer after inserting my Pendrive, All those files are displayed as "Shortcuts" and I am
    unable to retrieve my files from the Pendrive. Please assist me further.

Mukul Sharma u v, Oct 5, 2024 at 12:53 AM
  4. temp02 Win User

Unable to copy files to pendrive

Java.nio.file - Copying files

You can't copy a folder, thats why it generates an exception (you are trying to copy a folder using a copy file function).
    You probably need to list all the files inside that folder and copy one by one

Thema:

Unable to copy files to pendrive

1. Unable to copy files to pendrive - Similar Threads - Unable copy files

2. Unable to copy files to pendrive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to copy files to pendrive: During transfer of files to pendrive it is asking administrator permission https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-copy-files-to-pendrive/bf17fd8f-7912-452b-a81b-067a7b1b7a27
  3. Unable to make changes in pendrive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unable to make changes in pendrive: I have a sony 16 GB Pendrive which when I insert it into my laptop, I can open and read all the files when I try to delete the file it is showing "You require permission from everyone to make changes to this device" as follows.Device name DESKTOP-IMUOU6E Processor IntelR...
  4. Unable to make changes in pendrive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to make changes in pendrive: I have a sony 16 GB Pendrive which when I insert it into my laptop, I can open and read all the files when I try to delete the file it is showing "You require permission from everyone to make changes to this device" as follows.Device name DESKTOP-IMUOU6E Processor IntelR...
  5. Unable to make changes in pendrive

6. unable to copy

in Windows 10 Gaming
    unable to copy: Hey there,I,m unnable to copy big files on my cruzer blade 64gb pendrivethe file is 19.3 gb and im trying to copy but its shows me that the file is too largefor that i bought new pendrive but the same issue is showing me...
  7. unable to copy

unable to copy: Hey there,I,m unnable to copy big files on my cruzer blade 64gb pendrivethe file is 19.3 gb and im trying to copy but its shows me that the file is too largefor that i bought new pendrive but the same issue is showing me...
  8. Why reduced while copying to pendrive?

Why reduced while copying to pendrive?: From the start copying fast a few minutes later its very slow copying. Dont know why.. 8GB pendrive (Empty) and in NTFS format. My Laptop has 8GB ram ! 177886
  9. Unable to Copy Jpg files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unable to Copy Jpg files: I switched my wife's computer to Windows 10 earlier this year and have had no problems with copying and pasting jpg files. Today I switched it to Office 2019 and can now no longer copy or paste jpg files. When I try to copy, I get a message: "Item not Collected: Format not...
  10. After the new update cannot copy files to fat32 pendrive

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    After the new update cannot copy files to fat32 pendrive: Hi After the update of march 2020, I am not able to copy any files to a fat32 pendrive. I had to format that into ntfs format to copy files submitted by /u/theiotdeveloper [link] [comments]...