Windows 10: Unable to Connect to College Student Portal

Discus and support Unable to Connect to College Student Portal in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Windows 11 on Alienware Aurora R13Having an issue with bringing up my school's https://www.pikespeak.edu/ student portal on Edge, Chrome, and Firefox... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by John Engasser, Aug 28, 2024.

1. Unable to Connect to College Student Portal

Windows 11 on Alienware Aurora R13Having an issue with bringing up my school's https://www.pikespeak.edu/ student portal on Edge, Chrome, and Firefox all browsers. I access the student portal through the school's website upper right hand corner, "MYPIKESPEAK PORTAL LOGIN", which looks like a URL redirect. When I attempt to access it, it times out and with the "This site can't be reached...correction reset" message. This does not happen on any other computer or device in my home, all connected to the same internet. I have performed 2 hours worth of troubleshooting with my College IT H

:)

John Engasser, Aug 28, 2024

2. Portal as a college course?

It's beatable in under an hour. It might challenge grade schoolers, not college students. College students should be making games like Portal or exploring the posibilities of bending space.

FordGT90Concept, Aug 28, 2024
  3. derek_E_s Win User
    Im a full time college student

Hey so I'm a full time college student however my school is not listed nor do i believe will they register (small college) how can i upgrade to windows 10 education.

derek_E_s, Aug 28, 2024
  4. CDdude55 Win User

Unable to Connect to College Student Portal

Portal as a college course?

But BSing them with Portal?*Confused Unable to Connect to College Student Portal :confused:

CDdude55, Aug 28, 2024
Thema:

Unable to Connect to College Student Portal

1. Unable to Connect to College Student Portal - Similar Threads - Unable Connect College

2. Unable to Connect to College Student Portal

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to Connect to College Student Portal: Windows 11 on Alienware Aurora R13Having an issue with bringing up my school's https://www.pikespeak.edu/ student portal on Edge, Chrome, and Firefox all browsers. I access the student portal through the school's website upper right hand corner, "MYPIKESPEAK PORTAL LOGIN",...
  3. Free windows key for college students?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Free windows key for college students?: I heard that college students get free windows keys. How do I get one? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/free-windows-key-for-college-students/f268c556-b162-4b4c-8f81-dc2152bd8483
  4. Free windows key for college students?

Free windows key for college students?: I heard that college students get free windows keys. How do I get one? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/free-windows-key-for-college-students/f268c556-b162-4b4c-8f81-dc2152bd8483
  5. unable to set up Acer portal

in Windows 10 Gaming
    unable to set up Acer portal: just recently bought this Acer laptop, did a restore on it, it is connected to wireless internet but when I try to set up the Acer portal it says connection lost even though its connected...
  6. unable to set up Acer portal

unable to set up Acer portal: just recently bought this Acer laptop, did a restore on it, it is connected to wireless internet but when I try to set up the Acer portal it says connection lost even though its connected...
  7. Unable to enable Device Portal

in Windows 10 Customization
    Unable to enable Device Portal: Hi, Edition:Windows 10 Home; Version: 1903 OS build:18362.900 Settings-->For Developers-->Enable Device Portal I want to enable developer option and after selecting the radio button "Developer Mode" in the above path, the option to Turn on remote diagnostics over...
  8. Versions of Windows 10 for students in MS Azure Learning Portal

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Versions of Windows 10 for students in MS Azure Learning Portal: I have recently discovered the MS Azure Learning Portal (Azure for Students) , which I believe has gone by several different names in the past such as Microsoft Imagine. This is a great as it allows me to get a copy of Windows 10 for free, however I have some questions about...
  9. Im a full time college student

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Im a full time college student: Hey so I'm a full time college student however my school is not listed nor do i believe will they register small college how can i upgrade to windows 10 education....
  10. Can't connect to my college wifi

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't connect to my college wifi: Hello, I'm having trouble connecting to my college WiFi. Every time I try to sign in the wifi I get the message 'Cant connect to this network' even though my credentials to sign in is correct. I was connected to this network before, so I went to my manage known networks to...