Windows 10: unable to complete verification process to unblock a hotmail account.

Discus and support unable to complete verification process to unblock a hotmail account. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello. I received a msg from Microsoft when I tried to open my mail app saying it was locked due to suspicious activity. I can no longer access my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by VickiSchroder, Jan 25, 2022.

1. unable to complete verification process to unblock a hotmail account.

Hello. I received a msg from Microsoft when I tried to open my mail app saying it was locked due to suspicious activity. I can no longer access my backup email account, so I have completed the verification process ...several times.The first time, I received an email within 10 mins saying I had provided insufficient information, and to try again.I completed the process again with more information on 2 separate days, but I am not getting any follow up email to complete unblocking the account. It has been 3 days since I last completed the verification screens.I have checked my junk mail folder

:)

VickiSchroder, Jan 25, 2022

2. Forum users with Hotmail/Outlook/Exchange account

The two-step verification emails show up in my inbox but I added a rule to mark the domain name safe a long time ago (verified that "techpowerup.com" is still in the safe sender list).

FordGT90Concept, Jan 25, 2022
  3. Dealing with Spam

I already have a Gmail account, but Ive had my hotmail account for years and theres a lot of other accounts that are registered to that email. I guess I will try hotmail/MSN support and see what they say as no one has come up with any solutions in this thread

FreedomEclipse, Jan 25, 2022
  4. Polarman Win User

unable to complete verification process to unblock a hotmail account.

Hotmail accounts posted online

Thousands of Hotmail passwords have been hacked and posted online, according to reports.

See this arcticle for more details:

BBC NEWS | Technology | Phishing attack targets Hotmail

I suggest that you change your password if you use any "Live" accounts.

Polarman, Jan 25, 2022
Thema:

unable to complete verification process to unblock a hotmail account.

1. unable to complete verification process to unblock a hotmail account. - Similar Threads - unable complete verification

2. My old hotmail email was hacked. I can't successfully complete the verification form...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My old hotmail email was hacked. I can't successfully complete the verification form...: My hotmail email was hacked by someone conducting Identify Theft and being used by hackers to infiltrate additional applications and gain access to my information. I want to close my hotmail / outlook account permanently, but the hackers have changed the password and I don't...
  3. unable to complete verification process to unblock a hotmail account.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    unable to complete verification process to unblock a hotmail account.: Hello. I received a msg from Microsoft when I tried to open my mail app saying it was locked due to suspicious activity. I can no longer access my backup email account, so I have completed the verification process ...several times.The first time, I received an email within 10...
  4. Unable to unblock my Microsoft account.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to unblock my Microsoft account.: I recently got a windows 11 laptop and created a new MS account, after a few days of usage I started facing login problems. The PIN was not being accepted and the fingerprint did not work also. After multiple attempts to sign in the account seems to have been blocked and I...
  5. Unable to unblock my Microsoft account.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to unblock my Microsoft account.: I recently got a windows 11 laptop and created a new MS account, after a few days of usage I started facing login problems. The PIN was not being accepted and the fingerprint did not work also. After multiple attempts to sign in the account seems to have been blocked and I...
  6. Unable to reset password on New Hotmail Account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to reset password on New Hotmail Account: Hi ,I created a new hotmail account for Azure Training. I created a virtual machine on this account and then was unable to access and my hotmail account got disabled. I am now unable to access my hotmail account and the Azure account associated so can not stop the vm. Have...
  7. Question about phone verification for hotmail account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Question about phone verification for hotmail account: I got an email from Microsoft saying that phone verification was going to be removed soon, and that only SMS messages would be accepted to verify an account. I don't want to be locked out of my account. When is this change going to be implemented? I need to know when I should...
  8. Hotmail verification options

in Browsers and Email
    Hotmail verification options: So recently i had 3 options to use as security when i logged into hotmail. Send a text to my phone, email to my backup and there was a 3rd option which i cannot recall. Does anyone know what it is? Im 100% sure its not an authentication app because if i had that it would take...
  9. Unable to receive verification to update security info for Hotmail account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Unable to receive verification to update security info for Hotmail account: This is very frustrating. I have received a notification to my registered phone number that a modification has been made to my security information, (which by the way takes one month to properly action) indicating that your system knows about my mobile number, but you are...
  10. Unable to recover hotmail account password

in Windows 10 Customization
    Unable to recover hotmail account password: Hi Tried to recover Password of my hotmail account. Couldn't able to reset the PW. Is there any other way to reset the password https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-recover-hotmail-account-password/405b8434-0ee1-4dc7-9895-c0a313e028a1