Windows 10: Unable to add a printer after Dec 2021 patches installed

Discus and support Unable to add a printer after Dec 2021 patches installed in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; We are unable to add a new printer using printer name after Dec 2021 patches installed on win 10 20H2 machines.Anyone facing a similar issue.Present... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Fatima Naqvi, Jan 7, 2022.

1. Unable to add a printer after Dec 2021 patches installed

We are unable to add a new printer using printer name after Dec 2021 patches installed on win 10 20H2 machines.Anyone facing a similar issue.Present workaround: Add using IP address.

:)

Fatima Naqvi, Jan 7, 2022

2. Unable to install printer in Win10 due to spooler stopping

Let us resolve your issue in installing your printer. We suggest that you follow the troubleshooting steps below:

• Uninstall all your printer software and drivers.
    • Disconnect your printer cables; then, restart your computer.
    • Download and install your printer software and drivers from the manufacturer website.
    • One you're done, connect your printer; then, check if the issue still persists.

Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Michael Gall, Jan 7, 2022
  3. Rose Cal Win User
    Unable to install printer drivers on Windows10 64bit Pro

Hi Grey,

It is possible that you're unable to install printer drivers due to compatibility issue or corrupted drivers. To provide you the accurate resolution, we'd like to gather more information:

• What is the make and model of your computer?
    • Since you've mentioned that you've followed a dozen suggestions, what are those troubleshooting steps you've done so far?

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps in this article on how to troubleshoot printer problems
    in Windows 10. You can expand each section and perform the instructions which you're not yet done.

Additionally, you may also check the information shared by Andre Da Costa on this
    thread about how to determine if you're computer is compatible
    with Windows 10.

Keep us posted if you need additional help.

Rose Cal, Jan 7, 2022
  4. Senapati Win User

Unable to add a printer after Dec 2021 patches installed

Unable to Print After after doing a MS patch update - KB4524148

Office Ricoh printer unable to ping after after doing a MS patch update - KB4524148.

Please suggest to fix this issue.

Printer: Ricoh 3503

Senapati, Jan 7, 2022
Thema:

Unable to add a printer after Dec 2021 patches installed

1. Unable to add a printer after Dec 2021 patches installed - Similar Threads - Unable add printer

2. Unable to Add Device printer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to Add Device printer: In an effort to reconnect my HP laptop and wireless HP 5741 printer so I can print without the printer cord, I uninstalled the drivers after trying just about every other option. Now when I try to add a device the window pops up for an instant and goes away. Same thing in...
  3. Unable to Add Device printer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to Add Device printer: In an effort to reconnect my HP laptop and wireless HP 5741 printer so I can print without the printer cord, I uninstalled the drivers after trying just about every other option. Now when I try to add a device the window pops up for an instant and goes away. Same thing in...
  4. Unable to Add Device printer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Unable to add a printer after Dec 2021 patches installed

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to add a printer after Dec 2021 patches installed: We are unable to add a new printer using printer name after Dec 2021 patches installed on win 10 20H2 machines.Anyone facing a similar issue.Present workaround: Add using IP address....
  6. Unable to add a printer after Dec 2021 patches installed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to add a printer after Dec 2021 patches installed: We are unable to add a new printer using printer name after Dec 2021 patches installed on win 10 20H2 machines.Anyone facing a similar issue.Present workaround: Add using IP address....
  7. Windows 10 update Dec 2021

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 update Dec 2021: Is it normal that a company as big as Microsoft can give itself the right to delete peoples hard work, is this normal?i have been using windows since windows 3.0 and later 3.11 and i am a BIG windows fan and i love windows 10 and have been recommending it for years but a...
  8. Windows 10 update Dec 2021

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 update Dec 2021: Is it normal that a company as big as Microsoft can give itself the right to delete peoples hard work, is this normal?i have been using windows since windows 3.0 and later 3.11 and i am a BIG windows fan and i love windows 10 and have been recommending it for years but a...
  9. Windows 10 update Dec 2021

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. Window Update Dec 14, 2021

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Window Update Dec 14, 2021: windows security performed an update yesterday evening and now is asking me for a password to obtain my email. I am a 365 subscriber. Where can I go to find info on how to resolve my issue?...