Windows 10: Unable to activate windows OR get in touch with support agent

Discus and support Unable to activate windows OR get in touch with support agent in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello Everyone,I recently upgraded my PC motherboard, storage and RAM and have since been stuck with re-activation issues. Old SSD which had windows is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by M Kumar2, Jul 25, 2024.

1. M Kumar2 Win User

Unable to activate windows OR get in touch with support agent

Hello Everyone,I recently upgraded my PC motherboard, storage and RAM and have since been stuck with re-activation issues. Old SSD which had windows is still in my current PC. My old key was a retail key, not OEM, not from a cheap reseller, but from an authentic seller. I upgraded my PC from the same seller this time around, and they told me that re-activating will only take a simple call to microsoft, but theres no place where I can call microsoft. Things I've tried:- Entering my product key again: Doesn't work- Using Trouble Shooter 'I have changed hardware on my device' setting: Doesn't

:)

M Kumar2, Jul 25, 2024

2. Windows 10 Activation Error: 0xC004F034

Hi Greg,

This error code is usually caused by a problem with the product key. For better assistance, we would like to clarify how you got the Windows 10 Pro? Is it supplied by a company?

As an initial troubleshooting step, we suggest that you run the Activation troubleshooter and try activating Windows 10 Pro again. To run the Activation troubleshooter, follow these steps:

• Click the Start button and select the Settings
      icon.
    • Choose Update & Security from the list.
    • Select Activation in the left pane of the window.
    • Click Troubleshoot.

If your Windows 10 Pro is supplied by a company, we recommend that you get in touch with your organization's support for assistance with the activation.

We'll be waiting to your reply.

Gerard Qui, Jul 26, 2024
  3. Nikhar_K Win User
    Unable to Activate Windows

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

In order to get to the root cause of the issue, please reply with the following details:

• What happens when you try to Activate Windows 10?
    • Do you receive any error message/code? If yes, what is the error message/code?
    • Have you recently made any hardware change on the computer?

I suggest you to refer the troubleshooting steps mentioned in the article

Activate Windows 10
    to activate Windows 10. You can also use the

Activation Troubleshooter
    to activate Windows.

For more information, you can refer the article
    Get help with Windows activation errors
    and follow the troubleshooting steps as per the error message.

If the issue persists, you can get in touch with our Live Technical support team by calling them. Please refer the article

Global Customer Service phone numbers
    to get the Customer support number as per your country.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Jul 26, 2024
  4. Nikhar_K Win User

unable to activate window.

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you want to activate Windows. I’ll certainly assist you with the issue.

However, please let us know:

1. How are you trying to activate Windows 10?
    2. What is the complete error message that you receive?
    3. Which edition of Windows is installed on the computer? i.e. Home/Pro

I would suggest you to try running the activation troubleshooter and see if that helps. Refer the steps mentioned in the article Using the Activation troubleshooter.

If you receive any error code, you may want to refer the troubleshooting steps mentioned in the article Get help with Windows activation errors as per the error code.

If you still face issues, do not worry, you can get in touch with our Activation team and they will help you with the issue. Please refer the article Global Customer Service phone numbers to get the Customer support number as per your country.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Jul 26, 2024
Thema:

1. Unable to activate windows OR get in touch with support agent - Similar Threads - Unable activate touch

2. Unable to activate windows OR get in touch with support agent

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to activate windows OR get in touch with support agent: Hello Everyone,I recently upgraded my PC motherboard, storage and RAM and have since been stuck with re-activation issues. Old SSD which had windows is still in my current PC. My old key was a retail key, not OEM, not from a cheap reseller, but from an authentic seller. I...
  3. Unable to activate windows OR get in touch with support agent

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Unable to activate windows OR get in touch with support agent: Hello Everyone,I recently upgraded my PC motherboard, storage and RAM and have since been stuck with re-activation issues. Old SSD which had windows is still in my current PC. My old key was a retail key, not OEM, not from a cheap reseller, but from an authentic seller. I...
  4. agent support

in Windows 10 Gaming
    agent support: Please help, my system does not reboot blue screen of death, Windows 10, when I select system recovery as an additional option, it requires the password for my account. Then, I try to recover the password through the site to download a new one since the old ones does not work...
  5. agent support

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    agent support: Please help, my system does not reboot blue screen of death, Windows 10, when I select system recovery as an additional option, it requires the password for my account. Then, I try to recover the password through the site to download a new one since the old ones does not work...
  6. GET IN TOUCH WITH AN AGENT

in Windows 10 Gaming
    GET IN TOUCH WITH AN AGENT: MY COMPUTER KEEPS SHUTTING DOWN AND I JUST GOT IT. HOW DO I SPEAK TO SOMEONE DIRECTLY? IVE BEEN TRYING FOR LIKE 5 HOURS https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/get-in-touch-with-an-agent/fb5cb2dd-0594-4b1d-b37e-83048453dedd
  7. GET IN TOUCH WITH AN AGENT

GET IN TOUCH WITH AN AGENT: MY COMPUTER KEEPS SHUTTING DOWN AND I JUST GOT IT. HOW DO I SPEAK TO SOMEONE DIRECTLY? IVE BEEN TRYING FOR LIKE 5 HOURS https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/get-in-touch-with-an-agent/fb5cb2dd-0594-4b1d-b37e-83048453dedd
  8. Support agent

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Support agent: Why is it so hard to actually contact someone within Microsoft. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/support-agent/2b43f4ba-75c7-43de-bb27-bb4bf341c421
  9. Support agent

Support agent: Why is it so hard to actually contact someone within Microsoft. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/support-agent/2b43f4ba-75c7-43de-bb27-bb4bf341c421
  10. Why can't I get in touch with an agent?

Why can't I get in touch with an agent?: I attempt to talk to an adviser but the toggle has vanished whats going on? I have picture that I'd like to keep open as before but they are no long the same format I don't like it....