Windows 10: Txt code

Discus and support Txt code in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; how do I make buttons say custom things on txt documents?like, I want to make a harmless virus prank but I want and I really need to know how to change... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by LiamHenry3, May 30, 2022.

1. Txt code

how do I make buttons say custom things on txt documents?like, I want to make a harmless virus prank but I want and I really need to know how to change what text is on the buttonsCode if it helps: X=MsgBox"message description",3+16,"Title"

:)

LiamHenry3, May 30, 2022

2. Generating a .txt based file list in Windows 7

No, that > bla.txt is the target file to write to. You could use a wildcard in the argument, ie c:\windows\*.txt which would list all dlls in c:\windows. But adding that to a simple right-click would be tricky.

Basically you would execute fancyfile.bat c:\windows\*.txt, fancyfile.bat would then write all .txt files to bla.txt.

DanTheBanjoman, May 30, 2022
  3. dark2099 Win User
    Generating a .txt based file list in Windows 7

I want to be able to generate a .txt file that lists all the files and folders in a specific folder on my PC, but don't know the name of any programs that do that. Searched on google a bit and came up with this guide, but it's for XP and I can't seem to find some of the folder options to modify the .bat file. Any suggestions? Thanks

http://www.theeldergeek.com/file_list_generator.htm

EDIT: The .bat file will do what I want if it is in the folder I want to do it in, but the option I want to add is having the right click option that it shows.

dark2099, May 30, 2022
  4. Txt code

When i click on a txt file it print by default.

• Have you made any recent changes or applied updates before this issue occurred?
    I cant pin point to any one change. Several changes were recently made to this PC. I dont know when it started.

• Is this only isolated to .txt files or there are other files that don't show the default action?
    Its just txt

• What build and version of Windows 10 are you using?
    Windows 10 Pro

• What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    tired to find the solution on the internet.. cant find one for windows 10

Gerald Talley, May 30, 2022
Thema:

Txt code

1. Txt code - Similar Threads - Txt code

2. Cannot create .txt file anymore

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot create .txt file anymore: https://i.imgur.com/tBCEd2V.pngThe new text file icon disappeared. I reset notepad, no success. I restarted my computer, no success. I applied the latest Windows Update, no success. I uninstalled notepad++ just in case, no success.I'm using Windows 11....
  3. Cannot create .txt file anymore

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot create .txt file anymore: https://i.imgur.com/tBCEd2V.pngThe new text file icon disappeared. I reset notepad, no success. I restarted my computer, no success. I applied the latest Windows Update, no success. I uninstalled notepad++ just in case, no success.I'm using Windows 11....
  4. I've been looking for a way to set a keyboard shortcut to open my txt file with notepad on...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I've been looking for a way to set a keyboard shortcut to open my txt file with notepad on...: Hello there, I've been looking for a way to set a keyboard shortcut to open my txt file with notepad on my machine , couldn't find any helpful explanation on Google/YouTube/chatGPT....
  5. I've been looking for a way to set a keyboard shortcut to open my txt file with notepad on...

I've been looking for a way to set a keyboard shortcut to open my txt file with notepad on...: Hello there, I've been looking for a way to set a keyboard shortcut to open my txt file with notepad on my machine , couldn't find any helpful explanation on Google/YouTube/chatGPT....
  6. .txt added as "filename.txt" when I open notepad app, it displays on every tab

in Windows 10 Gaming
    .txt added as "filename.txt" when I open notepad app, it displays on every tab: I tried "View options" but nothing changes, every time I open notepad app, the save file on top displays the filename.txt > .txt was added. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/txt-added-as-filenametxt-when-i-open-notepad-app/bc01bb09-a6bb-4863-a287-9fae55e0b5cd
  7. .txt added as "filename.txt" when I open notepad app, it displays on every tab

.txt added as "filename.txt" when I open notepad app, it displays on every tab: I tried "View options" but nothing changes, every time I open notepad app, the save file on top displays the filename.txt > .txt was added. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/txt-added-as-filenametxt-when-i-open-notepad-app/bc01bb09-a6bb-4863-a287-9fae55e0b5cd
  8. Txt code

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Txt code: how do I make buttons say custom things on txt documents?like, I want to make a harmless virus prank but I want and I really need to know how to change what text is on the buttonsCode if it helps: X=MsgBox"message description",3+16,"Title"...
  9. Txt code

Txt code: how do I make buttons say custom things on txt documents?like, I want to make a harmless virus prank but I want and I really need to know how to change what text is on the buttonsCode if it helps: X=MsgBox"message description",3+16,"Title"...
  10. Recovered .txt Files Have Scrambled Code and Meta Data in Contents.

in Windows 10 Support
    Recovered .txt Files Have Scrambled Code and Meta Data in Contents.: I accidentally deleted some .txt and .rtf files from two thumb-drives. I have tried both EaseUse and Lazesoft recovery and both programs managed to retrieve the files with the same results. They all have good names written properly in English. Open them and they have encoded...