Windows 10: Two microsoft accounts with same password

Discus and support Two microsoft accounts with same password in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I accidently made another Microsoft account when trying to log into mine for Minecraft, it uses the same email and password and now I cannot get into... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by phoenix arising, Jan 14, 2023.

1. Two microsoft accounts with same password

I accidently made another Microsoft account when trying to log into mine for Minecraft, it uses the same email and password and now I cannot get into the original. How do I log into the previous account?

:)

phoenix arising, Jan 14, 2023
  2. sam02 Win User

App store and Microsoft account

Thank you for the advice

I see what you mean about the password but i think its a backward step to compromise my Microsoft password to to use the app store

sam02, Jan 14, 2023
  3. Yaqub K Win User
    Local Account password changed to Online Account Password

Hi,

I suggest you to follow the steps on how to switch from Microsoft account to Local account:

• Click on search in taskbar and type account.
    • Click on Accounts.
    • Now, under Your account, click on Sign in with Local account instead.
    • Enter your Microsoft account password for confirmation and then follow the screen instruction.
    • Enter User name credentials for your the Local account and click OK.
    • Now, login to Local account.
    Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Jan 14, 2023
  4. Two microsoft accounts with same password

Trying to switch to Microsoft account from local, unable to...

I tried that, more than once. I go thru the complete procedure of getting a new Microsoft account password, then when I reach the final step to key in the Windows password, I try my NEW Microsoft account password, and I get the same message-invalid password. No luck.

Any other suggestions.

Charliedog, Jan 14, 2023
Thema:

Two microsoft accounts with same password

1. Two microsoft accounts with same password - Similar Threads - microsoft accounts same

2. Two same microsoft account in one notebook

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Two same microsoft account in one notebook: Hi,When I turn on my laptop, i do not neccesary to write a password, because i deleted is before. windows+r, netplwiz, uncheck Users must enter a user name and password to use this computer.Now I wanted to turn back the passwd, but there isnt this checkbock anymore. I sat a...
  3. Two microsoft accounts with same password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Two microsoft accounts with same password: I accidently made another Microsoft account when trying to log into mine for Minecraft, it uses the same email and password and now I cannot get into the original. How do I log into the previous account?...
  4. Two microsoft accounts with same password

Two microsoft accounts with same password: I accidently made another Microsoft account when trying to log into mine for Minecraft, it uses the same email and password and now I cannot get into the original. How do I log into the previous account?...
  5. Two microsoft accounts same email?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Two microsoft accounts same email?: Hello,We recently got the Xbox Series X and when I tried to log in, I used my email, the same as I have always done, and it logged me in, but with a completely new account.We previously had the Xbox One. When my dad logged into the box series x, he had all of his rewards and...
  6. Two microsoft accounts same email?

Two microsoft accounts same email?: Hello,We recently got the Xbox Series X and when I tried to log in, I used my email, the same as I have always done, and it logged me in, but with a completely new account.We previously had the Xbox One. When my dad logged into the box series x, he had all of his rewards and...
  7. Two of the same accounts

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Two of the same accounts: I have both the same accounts on Microsoft store and it wont let me login so i cant play or login into Microsoft store anyone know how to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/two-of-the-same-accounts/dba53fbd-9637-4767-b909-345e1265e519
  8. Two same Microsoft account in Window 10

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Two same Microsoft account in Window 10: At first, my Microsoft account profile picture is just default blank so I tried login in with a local account then sign back-in with a Microsoft account. then Still wasn't working then I used to create your picture and browsed one. then I realised there's another user profile...
  9. Setting two different passwords for same account?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Setting two different passwords for same account?: I'm not sure what it's actually called, but the best I can describe it is that there is one profile, and one password will open it with all the files and apps, but a different password will open it with restricted access (can only see/access certain files and apps). Is this...
  10. unlink two computers on the same microsoft account

in Windows 10 Customization
    unlink two computers on the same microsoft account: I have two computers. 1. One is a new computer which I set up on *** Email address is removed for privacy *** The other one is an old computer computer 2 that Dell reset and installed a new windows installation on. When I did the setup I also put it on the *** Email...