Windows 10: Trying to pair my sony xm5 but it is not being detected in bluetooth. How do i fix it?

Discus and support Trying to pair my sony xm5 but it is not being detected in bluetooth. How do i fix it? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Already tried troubleshooting it and searching up ways to try and fix it but I cant seem to find any proper solution as to why my laptop asus g14 22'... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Chris6k, Feb 2, 2023.

1. Chris6k Win User

Trying to pair my sony xm5 but it is not being detected in bluetooth. How do i fix it?

Already tried troubleshooting it and searching up ways to try and fix it but I cant seem to find any proper solution as to why my laptop asus g14 22' is not picking up the wireless headset

:)

Chris6k, Feb 2, 2023
  2. MisterEd Win User

fixed bluetooth driver that doesn't appear but..

Did you check the list of paired devices to make sure the device is not already paired?

Sometimes I can't pair a device only to find it is already paired. Even though is is the list of paired devices it still won't connect. To solve that problem I have to delete the device in the list and go through with pairing again. When paired the device will connect again.

MisterEd, Feb 2, 2023
  3. tfwul Win User
    Pairing hearing aids - device not detected

So, as a try, I was interested whether I could get sound on my hearing aids whilst watching a TV broadcast thru Microsoft Edge. Of course I can switch on the speakers but this is not desirable at times.

Along with my hearing aids I have a small device named ConnectClip. This device 'connects' other sound sources to my hearing aids. For instance, when listing to the radio on my smartphone.

Anyway, ConnectClip should be paired. I followed the video tutorial on this, that says nothing more than to enable Bluetooth, switched on the ConnectClip and select the device from the list at 'Add new device'.

As expected, it isn't that simple: the device is not detected.

I tried all kinds of settings but run out of ideas.

FWIW : at Control Panel > Network and Internet > Network Connections I do notice an entry
    "Bluetooth Network Connection 2" reading 'Not connected'
    I am not sure whether that has something to do with it though.

The Device Manager > Bluetooth does not show some kind of 'Bluetooth adapter'.

Windows 10 x64 19042.985
    I can't verify the currently installed Bluetooth version.

Anyone any suggestions..??

Thanks!

tfwul, Feb 2, 2023
  4. Kupuna Win User

Trying to pair my sony xm5 but it is not being detected in bluetooth. How do i fix it?

Bluetooth won't pair with specific device

Windows 10 Bluetooth can not find/pair with my Tivoli Audio "PAL BT" (bluetooth)radio. Pairing is successful with my BT headphones, and a SONY speaker,
    I can easily pair the PAL with my iPhone, so it is putting out a BT pairing signal! I use a Plugable BT400 dongle for Bluetooth send/receive.
    Why does this one device not pair?

Kupuna, Feb 2, 2023
Thema:

1. Trying to pair my sony xm5 but it is not being detected in bluetooth. How do i fix it? - Similar Threads - Trying pair sony

2. XM5 not being detected as one of my recording devices Mic

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    XM5 not being detected as one of my recording devices Mic: Hi! I have used these sony XM5 earphones before both as a headphone and as headset when taking in calls and making calls on my laptop. When I tried again today, the microphone or the headset version is not detected anymore under recording devices. both the headphones and...
  3. XM5 not being detected as one of my recording devices Mic

in Windows 10 Gaming
    XM5 not being detected as one of my recording devices Mic: Hi! I have used these sony XM5 earphones before both as a headphone and as headset when taking in calls and making calls on my laptop. When I tried again today, the microphone or the headset version is not detected anymore under recording devices. both the headphones and...
  4. XM5 not being detected as one of my recording devices Mic

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Cannot Find my Sony XM5 Headphones on my Bluetooth

Cannot Find my Sony XM5 Headphones on my Bluetooth: I recently got a new pair of Sony XM5 Bluetooth headphones, and tried to pair them to my windows 10 pc, and they wouldn't show up under any category. My PC doesn't come automatically with Bluetooth, so I'm using a Bluetooth adapter, but that shouldn't make a difference. Every...
  6. Cannot Find my Sony XM5 Headphones on my Bluetooth

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot Find my Sony XM5 Headphones on my Bluetooth: I recently got a new pair of Sony XM5 Bluetooth headphones, and tried to pair them to my windows 10 pc, and they wouldn't show up under any category. My PC doesn't come automatically with Bluetooth, so I'm using a Bluetooth adapter, but that shouldn't make a difference. Every...
  7. Cannot Find my Sony XM5 Headphones on my Bluetooth

8. Trying to pair my sony xm5 but it is not being detected in bluetooth. How do i fix it?

Trying to pair my sony xm5 but it is not being detected in bluetooth. How do i fix it?: Already tried troubleshooting it and searching up ways to try and fix it but I cant seem to find any proper solution as to why my laptop asus g14 22' is not picking up the wireless headset...
  9. Bluetooth Headphones either not pairing or not being detected as headphones.

Bluetooth Headphones either not pairing or not being detected as headphones.: I have a pair of Bang & Olufsen Beoplay H4 headphones, running a Gigabyte GC-WB867D-I Bluetooth card. Th headphones will not pair. It either says "Beoplay H4" and just won't pair. No error codes, just says, "Failed to connect. Try connecting again. " and another that says...
  10. Sony WH-CH700N headphones are not being detected by Bluetooth

Sony WH-CH700N headphones are not being detected by Bluetooth: After using the USB to charge my headphones on my Dell XPS desktop, I then tried to connect them via Bluetooth. The headphones show the "searching" blue dots; Bluetooth is on and searching using the "mice, keyboards, pens, or audio" option. But the headphones never appear as...