Windows 10: Trying to make a purchasing decision phone call.Pleis windows operating systems

Discus and support Trying to make a purchasing decision phone call.Pleis windows operating systems in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Yeah I need a support from highly technical... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Rayaugustine, Oct 19, 2024 at 9:32 AM.

1. Trying to make a purchasing decision phone call.Pleis windows operating systems

Yeah I need a support from highly technical

:)

Rayaugustine, Oct 19, 2024 at 9:32 AM
  2. Dos101 Win User

Windows Phone users Clubhouse

I think I'll put a list of people's favourite apps in the OP, starting with my own until I get some suggestions, but you can take a look at the Windows Phone app store at the top apps to see what's popular Microsoft Apps

You are both now added, welcome! *Toast :toast:

3. Error: "An operating system wasn't found. Try disconnecting any drives that don't contain an operating system"

Hi Stephen,

I realize the inconvenience you are facing in accessing the operating system. Now that you have me with you let me take care of this.

Do let us know if you are able to see Windows 7/ Windows 10 operating system while rebooting the device?

As you are unable to boot the operating system, this issue might have occurred when the boot files are missing or corrupted.

I suggest you re-built the boot rec by following the below commands and check if it helps.
    You will have to use Windows 10/7 installation media to follow the steps to boot into Recovery Environment and try to rebuild BCD.

Step 1: I suggest you to create an installation media for
    operating system using the media creation tool

If system boots to Windows 10:
    Installing Windows 10 using the media creation tool

If system boots to Windows 7: Download Windows 7 Disc Images (ISO Files)

Step 2: After preparing the installation media, insert it hard reboot the device and follow the below:

• Boot into Windows Recovery Environment using the Windows 10/7 installation media.
    • Click on Repair your computer.
    • Click on Troubleshoot and in the Advanced options.
    • Select Command Prompt. Type the following commands into the prompt and press Enter key after each command.
    • bootrec /fixmbr

• bootrec /fixboot

• bootrec /scanos

• bootrec /rebuildbcd
    5. Restart the computer.

NOTE: Modifying BIOS/ complementary metal oxide semiconductor (CMOS) settings incorrectly can cause serious problems that may prevent your computer from booting properly. Microsoft cannot guarantee that any problems resulting
    from the configuring of BIOS/CMOS settings can be solved. Modifications of the settings are at your own risk.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of booting the operating system for further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Oct 19, 2024 at 9:34 AM
  4. Trying to make a purchasing decision phone call.Pleis windows operating systems

' choose an operation system to start"

Hi Bob,

To better assist you, do let us the complete message that you receive.

Sometimes, this could be due to two operating system installed in your computer. Just to make sure this is not the case, I suggest you to try the steps below:

1. Press Windows key + R.

2. Type msconfig and press enter.

3. Click the "boot" tab and check if there are any other operating system listed.

4. In addition, change the timeout time to 3 seconds(default)

Let us know the result, we will be glad to help if you need further assistance.

Wungraileng Vashi, Oct 19, 2024 at 9:34 AM
Thema:

Trying to make a purchasing decision phone call.Pleis windows operating systems

1. Trying to make a purchasing decision phone call.Pleis windows operating systems - Similar Threads - Trying purchasing decision

2. Trying to make a purchasing decision phone call.Pleis windows operating systems

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Trying to make a purchasing decision phone call.Pleis windows operating systems: Yeah I need a support from highly technical https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/trying-to-make-a-purchasing-decision-phone/9e6bb760-5100-482d-8501-3f1ec72e4563
  3. Windows operating system on a phone in 2022

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows operating system on a phone in 2022: Why hasnt microsoft remade windows for phones. Phones in 2022 have same output now as laptops,i have a galaxy S10 with 8gbram 128 gb storage 1440p display but because samsung dont want to update it anymore its faith now is the landfill. what a waste,id pay a license fee to...
  4. Windows operating system on a phone in 2022

Windows operating system on a phone in 2022: Why hasnt microsoft remade windows for phones. Phones in 2022 have same output now as laptops,i have a galaxy S10 with 8gbram 128 gb storage 1440p display but because samsung dont want to update it anymore its faith now is the landfill. what a waste,id pay a license fee to...
  5. Windows operating system on a phone in 2022

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  6. Cannot Make Call with Your Phone App

Cannot Make Call with Your Phone App: My your phone app is working i'm not getting the option to call in it and even it is connected to my phone [Original Title: Your phone app] * Moved from Research...
  7. "Your Phone" wont make calls

"Your Phone" wont make calls: Hello, I just recently set up the "Your phone" app with my Samsung S9+, and all the text, notification, photos and screen mirroring works really well with some minor issues that I handled. When it comes to the arguably most important feature of the app, making phone calls,...
  8. Windows 10 Pro making Phone calls...

Windows 10 Pro making Phone calls...: So with the demise of Windows 10 Mobile, can we look forward to seeing the "Phone App" and "Messaging" being allowed to be utilized by companies who manufacture laptops and tablets that use Windows 10 Pro so that their devices can use the already installed sim card to make a...
  9. An antivirus that lets me make the decision

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    An antivirus that lets me make the decision: Hi. I've just given Avast a try and the initial scan identified the usual tracking cookies and one 'vulnerable software'. There was no way to find what software it was referring to and the only action offered was 'resolve all'. Was it intending to update the software or...
  10. Making Bluetooth phone calls

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Making Bluetooth phone calls: Hi, In windows 7 you could pass phone call audio through your PC via Bluetooth. This seems to have been removed from 10. Has anyone found a work around? Thanks 49651