Windows 10: Trying to install windows 11 via usb and keep getting error shown here.

Discus and support Trying to install windows 11 via usb and keep getting error shown here. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Not sure what to do about this. Tried to find the drivers but couldn't get them working. Made multiple different installation media and still not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Drew Bretherick, Aug 23, 2024.

1. Trying to install windows 11 via usb and keep getting error shown here.

Not sure what to do about this. Tried to find the drivers but couldn't get them working. Made multiple different installation media and still not working.

:)

Drew Bretherick, Aug 23, 2024
  2. DarkEgo Win User

Error when installing Win7

when Installing Windows 7 I get an error saying ""A required CD/DVD drive device driver is missing. If you have a floppy disk, CD, DVD, or USB flash drive, please insert it now. Note: If the windows installation media is in the CD/DVD drive, you can safely remove it for this step." What should I do to get Windows to install?

DarkEgo, Aug 23, 2024
  3. WMPlayer win32 error

List the EXACT "blah, blah" you mention, here please... for ALL installation cases!

(Sound like a possible "DLL-Hell" issue, but "Windows File Protection" &/or "System File Protection" should have countered for this... no biggie, there's ways around that too!)

*Smile Trying to install windows 11 via usb and keep getting error shown here. :)

* I have to 'step-out' now, but imo, this is the track to pursue here, & we will when I get back... so, please list that data I request!

APK

Alec§taar, Aug 23, 2024
  4. thraxed Win User

Trying to install windows 11 via usb and keep getting error shown here.

Installing windows off of a USB stick

Step By Step from vista:
    From admin cmd prompt

1. diskpart
    1a. list disk
    2. select disk 1 (replace 1 with your usb drive)
    3. clean
    4. create partition primary
    5. select partition 1 (replace 1 with your usb drive)
    6. active
    7. format fs=fat32
    8. assign
    9. exit

Copy Windows Vista's DVD ROM content to the Flash Drive

xcopy d:\*.* /s/e/f e:\ (d being your vista cd and e being your usb stick)

And that's it, boot off your usb disk

thraxed, Aug 23, 2024
Thema:

Trying to install windows 11 via usb and keep getting error shown here.

1. Trying to install windows 11 via usb and keep getting error shown here. - Similar Threads - Trying install via

2. Trying to install windows 11 via usb and keep getting error shown here.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trying to install windows 11 via usb and keep getting error shown here.: Not sure what to do about this. Tried to find the drivers but couldn't get them working. Made multiple different installation media and still not working....
  3. clean installation of windows 11 via USB flash drive error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    clean installation of windows 11 via USB flash drive error: Hello,I wanted to reinstall windows 11 as a clean installation. I am having several issues. I restart once I create the installation media using the USB flash and I restart and set the USB flash as first to boot. When I get into install it says 'can't find signed drivers' or...
  4. clean installation of windows 11 via USB flash drive error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    clean installation of windows 11 via USB flash drive error: Hello,I wanted to reinstall windows 11 as a clean installation. I am having several issues. I restart once I create the installation media using the USB flash and I restart and set the USB flash as first to boot. When I get into install it says 'can't find signed drivers' or...
  5. Trying to install a game and keep getting errors

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Trying to install a game and keep getting errors: Trying to install Forza Horizon 5 and I keep getting the error Code: 0x80070070 which is not enough space on my drive. It is trying to download it on my C drive which there is not enough room on but I want it on my D drive but it just keeps saying "Code: 0x80070070". I tried...
  6. Trying to install a game and keep getting errors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trying to install a game and keep getting errors: Trying to install Forza Horizon 5 and I keep getting the error Code: 0x80070070 which is not enough space on my drive. It is trying to download it on my C drive which there is not enough room on but I want it on my D drive but it just keeps saying "Code: 0x80070070". I tried...
  7. Trying to install a game and keep getting errors

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Im trying to install Windows 10 via usb and it doesnt go anywhere from here

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Im trying to install Windows 10 via usb and it doesnt go anywhere from here: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ihatetwitterinsta [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kcg0xf/im_trying_to_install_windows_10_via_usb_and_it/
  9. Can't get Windows 10 to install via USB

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't get Windows 10 to install via USB: Ryzen 5600x ASUS B550-F Gaming Wifi EVGA 3080 FTW3 Ultra 32gb G.Skill RAM 3600 mhz cl 17 So when I go to istall windows 10 from the usb I created, I get the black screen with the windows logo and the spinning circle, but then it keeps going to a BSOD with the code...
  10. Trying to install windows via USB

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Trying to install windows via USB: Hi Have an HP laptop trying to install windows via USB received message cant find drivers Looked in broswer area did not see any? Is it time for a new HD Thank you T 120034