Windows 10: Trying to install 64bit version on my laptop.

Discus and support Trying to install 64bit version on my laptop. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi! I have a problem reinstalling my windows 10 to 64bit version. When I use the tool, it gave me this error every single time: 0x80080005-0x90018. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Sova 646, Jul 30, 2024.

1. Sova 646 Win User

Trying to install 64bit version on my laptop.

Hi! I have a problem reinstalling my windows 10 to 64bit version. When I use the tool, it gave me this error every single time: 0x80080005-0x90018. I have no idea what it is. Then, I downloaded it from my mobile from windows website I downloaded windows 10 64bit version with right language and I send it to my PC. Then, I use Rufus to make the boot usb. I tried every setting but nothing on everyone.on some, the usb didn't show up in BIOS or it show there, I make it the first so it boot from it and hit f10 to exit and save changes. But it took me to some black screen with warningI think almo

:)

Sova 646, Jul 30, 2024

2. Issues installing Intel graphics drivers for Windows 8.1 64Bit in (Kaby Lake) laptops

Hi everyone,

I recently bought a new laptop the DELL Inspirion 15.6 Intel i5 - 8gb memory - NVIDIA GTX 1050 Ti - 256gb SSD . I was able to load windows 8.1 fine and was able to get the usb's and some drivers working. However when I try to install the NVIDIA Geforce drivers I get an error stating that I need to install the intel graphics drivers first. I tried doing that and since it is a 7th Gen Intel Core i5-7300HQ mobile processor, Intel drivers wont allow me to install them even through the device manager.

I have tried these steps:
    https://communities.intel.com/thread/108407

But it didnt work. Maybe I am missing something or doing something wrong. Can anyone please help? I hate to have to return the laptop because I cannot use/stand windows 10 and its practices. I listed some specs on the bottom again.

Laptop Model
    Dell Model: I7567-5650BLK
    7th Gen Intel Core i5-7300HQ mobile processor
    8GB system memory
    256GB solid state drive
    NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti graphics 4gb
    Windows 8.1 Pro 64bit

TechieKid001, Jul 30, 2024
  3. Installing English version of Windows 7 on a laptop that came with Japanese version

If it's the win 7 ultimate version, you can just install the Japanese version and then download the english language package. But if it's home premium, then the key won't work.

1)You could try some theme loaders that can load different fonts
    2) How much ram does the laptop have? Most new laptops come with 4gb and to utilize that, you will need 64bit.
    3)If the recovery partition is on a separate partition, it will be unaffected. I'd personally keep the recovery dvd and format the recovery partition, because new laptops have the ability to boot from a usb stick, so you can always copy the recovery dvd on a usb.

HalfAHertz, Jul 30, 2024
  4. Trying to install 64bit version on my laptop.

Bit the bullet, and ordered my laptop!!

In the meantime, I'm thinking about a list of "indispensible software" to install... while trying to avoid bloat-ware.

Here's my list. Any suggestions welcome. (OS will be Vista Home Premium x64 so they must be 64bit compatible)

- Avast Antivirus
    - Spyware Doctor

(any better suggestions for the above two?)

- CPU-Z
    - GPU-Z
    - SIW
    - 3DMark 06 (vantage... I think the last time I checked it wasn't free or I'm confusing it with something else?)
    - SuperPi
    - CoreTemp
    - ATITool (mainly for GPU temperature monitoring)
    - Piriform Defraggler

- Firefox
    - Fraps

Am I missing out something, and where do you suggest I could improve?

Black Panther, Jul 30, 2024
Thema:

Trying to install 64bit version on my laptop.

1. Trying to install 64bit version on my laptop. - Similar Threads - Trying install 64bit

2. Trying to install 64bit version on my laptop.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Trying to install 64bit version on my laptop.: Hi! I have a problem reinstalling my windows 10 to 64bit version. When I use the tool, it gave me this error every single time: 0x80080005-0x90018. I have no idea what it is. Then, I downloaded it from my mobile from windows website I downloaded windows 10 64bit version with...
  3. Trying to install 64bit version on my laptop.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trying to install 64bit version on my laptop.: Hi! I have a problem reinstalling my windows 10 to 64bit version. When I use the tool, it gave me this error every single time: 0x80080005-0x90018. I have no idea what it is. Then, I downloaded it from my mobile from windows website I downloaded windows 10 64bit version with...
  4. Trying to install windows 10 on my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trying to install windows 10 on my laptop: So, when I try to install windows 10 via USB on my laptop, it goes to windows screen and then the PC reboots, showing me the grub bootloader and then booting into the main os on my machine.I'd like to give this laptop to somebody and windows cannot install.It's not an USB...
  5. Trying to install windows 10 on my laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Trying to install windows 10 on my laptop: So, when I try to install windows 10 via USB on my laptop, it goes to windows screen and then the PC reboots, showing me the grub bootloader and then booting into the main os on my machine.I'd like to give this laptop to somebody and windows cannot install.It's not an USB...
  6. Trying to install windows 10 on my laptop

7. Trying to install windows 10 64bit on new Asus laptop - getting blue screen

Trying to install windows 10 64bit on new Asus laptop - getting blue screen: Hello, so basically the title says it all, I downloaded the tool, created the installation on USB port and all I get is blue screen for a few seconds, then the laptop just turns off. Any ideas how to fix it?...
  8. Windows 10 64bit not downloading after installing(then deleting) 32bit version

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 64bit not downloading after installing(then deleting) 32bit version: Hello Guys I really need your Help. My Friend and I built together his own first PC. Our Problem is that we accidentally installed a 32bit Version of Windows 10 on his PC. After noticing the mistake, we quickly formaged the SSD the 32bit Version was on. We also formated the...
  9. Can I install Windows 10 64bit on my Laptop

Can I install Windows 10 64bit on my Laptop: Thanks Bro did the installation,, working nicely *Thumbs
  10. Error 0x80070570 when installing any 64Bit version of Windows

Error 0x80070570 when installing any 64Bit version of Windows: So, I faced this problem 2 years ago, yet, I can't solve it. A few years back, I've got a new Toshiba Satellite C850-B797 laptop. It came with Windows 7 64-bit, few months later I forced to format it and install a new Windows; However, since that time, I'm locked out of...