Windows 10: Trying to get my Creative Zen mozaic to register on my pc?

Discus and support Trying to get my Creative Zen mozaic to register on my pc? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; So I have a creative Zen, and I was wondering why my pc doesn't register it at all? I know its a long shot but im using the current windows, and I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by EloiseMoore1, Dec 7, 2021.

1. Trying to get my Creative Zen mozaic to register on my pc?

So I have a creative Zen, and I was wondering why my pc doesn't register it at all? I know its a long shot but im using the current windows, and I would really appreciate it if someone could help here. I have tried a range of fixes I could find but the biggest issue is that my pc doesn't even register the Zen when its plugged in. Nothing in device manager, nothing in my flies, nothing. It would be a huge save of there is anything I can do to get this working. Thanks.

:)

EloiseMoore1, Dec 7, 2021

2. Trying to connect creative zen touch to Windows 10 and it isn't being recognised and I therefore can't access it

Original Title: Creative zen

I am trying to connect my creative zen touch to Windows 10 and it isn't being recognised and I therefore can't access it

krissylong, Dec 7, 2021
  3. 93tid Win User
    93tid, Dec 7, 2021
  4. ikofig Win User

Trying to get my Creative Zen mozaic to register on my pc?

Creative Zen MP3 player unable to transfer any music to Windows Media Player

Hey, Snowy!

Thanks for following up on this. I picked up a Creative Zen Micro at a garage sale and am trying to get it hooked up. I will install the driver you suggested, but can you specify which Creative software I should use? Do I have to use the Creative software
    or can the device content be managed in other ways?

Thanks!

ikofig, Dec 7, 2021
Thema:

Trying to get my Creative Zen mozaic to register on my pc?

1. Trying to get my Creative Zen mozaic to register on my pc? - Similar Threads - Trying Creative Zen

2. Earphone mic won't register on my PC?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Earphone mic won't register on my PC?: I am trying to get my earphones with a microphone to work on my PC. I have read through many answered questions on this site and I still can't fix the problem. Under input in sound settings on my windows 11 it just says no input devices found. My earphones are working and...
  3. trying to open adobe creative cloud and get this prompt msvcp140.dll was not found. tried...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    trying to open adobe creative cloud and get this prompt msvcp140.dll was not found. tried...: trying to open adobe creative cloud and get this prompt msvcp140.dll was not found. tried ti reinstall creative cloud and still does not work....
  4. Installing Creative Zen on laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Installing Creative Zen on laptop: I bought a new Creative Zen V Plus. It comes with an Installation CD. my laptop has no cd drive. At the Creative Zen site I find a 'firmware' download. Is this the same as the 'Installation' cd ?...
  5. Installing Creative Zen on laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Installing Creative Zen on laptop: I bought a new Creative Zen V Plus. It comes with an Installation CD. my laptop has no cd drive. At the Creative Zen site I find a 'firmware' download. Is this the same as the 'Installation' cd ?...
  6. Installing Creative Zen on laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Registering a deleted PC to my account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Registering a deleted PC to my account: I accidentally deleted my PC registering for my account. I have followed the instructions about registering one and, after clicking on the "dont have a surface or Xbox link" it just opens up the same "manage your devices used with your microsoft account" window that I had...
  8. Registering a deleted PC to my account

Registering a deleted PC to my account: I accidentally deleted my PC registering for my account. I have followed the instructions about registering one and, after clicking on the "dont have a surface or Xbox link" it just opens up the same "manage your devices used with your microsoft account" window that I had...
  9. Trying to get my Creative Zen mozaic to register on my pc?

Trying to get my Creative Zen mozaic to register on my pc?: So I have a creative Zen, and I was wondering why my pc doesn't register it at all? I know its a long shot but im using the current windows, and I would really appreciate it if someone could help here. I have tried a range of fixes I could find but the biggest issue is that...
  10. Trying to get my Creative Zen mozaic to register on my pc?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Trying to get my Creative Zen mozaic to register on my pc?: So I have a creative Zen, and I was wondering why my pc doesn't register it at all? I know its a long shot but im using the current windows, and I would really appreciate it if someone could help here. I have tried a range of fixes I could find but the biggest issue is that...