Windows 10: trying to download the windows installation media to iso file. Gets to about 86% and then...

Discus and support trying to download the windows installation media to iso file. Gets to about 86% and then... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Problem with Windows Installation Media. It won't load onto my computer. stops at about 86% and tells me that for some unknown reason it cannot... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Roger Johnson3, May 23, 2023.

1. trying to download the windows installation media to iso file. Gets to about 86% and then...

Problem with Windows Installation Media. It won't load onto my computer. stops at about 86% and tells me that for some unknown reason it cannot complete the download of the files. I am trying to create an iso disk but never get that far before the above message appears.Any help would be appreciated.

:)

Roger Johnson3, May 23, 2023
Thema:

trying to download the windows installation media to iso file. Gets to about 86% and then...

1. trying to download the windows installation media to iso file. Gets to about 86% and then... - Similar Threads - trying download installation

2. trying to download the windows installation media to iso file. Gets to about 86% and then...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    trying to download the windows installation media to iso file. Gets to about 86% and then...: Problem with Windows Installation Media. It won't load onto my computer. stops at about 86% and tells me that for some unknown reason it cannot complete the download of the files. I am trying to create an iso disk but never get that far before the above message appears.Any...
  3. trying to download the windows installation media to iso file. Gets to about 86% and then...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    trying to download the windows installation media to iso file. Gets to about 86% and then...: Problem with Windows Installation Media. It won't load onto my computer. stops at about 86% and tells me that for some unknown reason it cannot complete the download of the files. I am trying to create an iso disk but never get that far before the above message appears.Any...
  4. verify the ISO file downloaded by media creation tool

in Windows 10 Gaming
    verify the ISO file downloaded by media creation tool: HelloHow can I verify the ISO file downloaded by media creation tool ?Is there a checksum list on microsoft website?thanks for your advice. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/verify-the-iso-file-downloaded-by-media-creation/fd64da3b-c9e7-490c-96b3-9e9112912fdf
  5. verify the ISO file downloaded by media creation tool

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    verify the ISO file downloaded by media creation tool: HelloHow can I verify the ISO file downloaded by media creation tool ?Is there a checksum list on microsoft website?thanks for your advice. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/verify-the-iso-file-downloaded-by-media-creation/fd64da3b-c9e7-490c-96b3-9e9112912fdf
  6. I can't download windows installation media ISOs

I can't download windows installation media ISOs: I was downloading Windows 11 installation media and lost my network connection. Upon trying to restart I receive and error message when I am trying to get back to downloading.This is the error I receive:ErrorWe are unable to complete your request at this time. Some users,...
  7. I can't download windows installation media ISOs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't download windows installation media ISOs: I was downloading Windows 11 installation media and lost my network connection. Upon trying to restart I receive and error message when I am trying to get back to downloading.This is the error I receive:ErrorWe are unable to complete your request at this time. Some users,...
  8. get error while trying to download windows 11 iso

get error while trying to download windows 11 iso: HiI got this error while trying to download windows11 iso file. please help.We encountered a problem with your request. Please visit Microsoft Support Contact Us page for assistance. Refer to Message Code 715-123130 and Transaction ID 5c7ab919-ffb4-4a77-9bcb-e0f31f863661....
  9. Trying to download Windows ISO file

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Trying to download Windows ISO file: I'm using a Mac trying to download Microsoft 10 ISO file but keep getting an error message. Any help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/trying-to-download-windows-iso-file/237f17d4-ad5e-4978-9406-2b6f8483318b
  10. Download installation files deleted after downloading ISO

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Download installation files deleted after downloading ISO: I had the Windows 10 install files in $WINDOWS.~BT and $Windows.~WS totalling >5GB. A few days ago I decided to also download the Windows 10 ISO. I've now found that the 5GB+ installation files have been deleted. I'd like to have both options regarding the upgrade and...