Windows 10: Try resetting PC. But I don’t want to.

Discus and support Try resetting PC. But I don’t want to. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Trying to recover from Windows did not start properly, I tried to uninstall latest feature update and message is Ran into a problem. Won’t be able to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by flkeithS, Nov 26, 2023.

1. flkeithS Win User

Try resetting PC. But I don’t want to.

Trying to recover from Windows did not start properly, I tried to uninstall latest feature update and message is Ran into a problem. Won’t be able to uninstall. Try resetting PC. But I don’t want to.

:)

flkeithS, Nov 26, 2023

2. AMD A10-6800K 4.1GHz Quad Core Overclocking possibility

Thanks, have heard this before...is their a step by step procedure to OC using the bios settings you suggest.
    i don’t intend pushing this to its limit...but some increase would be great, any suggestions on a good air cooler ?

thanks

reddwarf4ever, Nov 26, 2023
  3. armym3 Win User
    WarRock 3D Detection don´t works

Hello Guys,

i had a problem with my Card. The card didn´t wanted to change in 3D Modus. Ok now i removed the other 2 Pins and now it runs in 3D Modus in 3DMark06 too. The Card is a HD 2900GT. But my Game WarRock don´t runs in 3D Modus. Is there a List where i can start the game in 3D Manual? Because in Automatic it don´t want start because the Card don´t see that it is an 3D Game. Can someone help me?

armym3, Nov 26, 2023
  4. rian30 Win User

Nokia 5530 don´t start

Last year I bought a nokia 5530 but a few days ago it don´t start.. It just appear the nokia logo and nothing else... I´ve been trying to hard reset it like you say in here but it doesn´t work... Please help

rian30, Nov 26, 2023
Thema:

1. Try resetting PC. But I don’t want to. - Similar Threads - Try resetting don’t

2. Try resetting PC. But I don’t want to.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Try resetting PC. But I don’t want to.: Trying to recover from Windows did not start properly, I tried to uninstall latest feature update and message is Ran into a problem. Won’t be able to uninstall. Try resetting PC. But I don’t want to....
  3. I don’t want multiple accounts.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I don’t want multiple accounts.: I only want one Microsoft account attached to my phone number and email, but this company seems unable to do this easily, and for some reason it’s created multiple accounts associated with my phone number and email separately. How can we fix this?...
  4. I don’t want multiple accounts.

I don’t want multiple accounts.: I only want one Microsoft account attached to my phone number and email, but this company seems unable to do this easily, and for some reason it’s created multiple accounts associated with my phone number and email separately. How can we fix this?...
  5. i want to reset my pc

i want to reset my pc: Hello .I want to reset my pc but I want to keep the activation key for windows. can I do that? how? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-reset-my-pc/7432319a-8718-4079-a6f3-c0dfb74c3083
  6. i want to reset my pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i want to reset my pc: Hello .I want to reset my pc but I want to keep the activation key for windows. can I do that? how? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-reset-my-pc/7432319a-8718-4079-a6f3-c0dfb74c3083
  7. I don’t want a pin

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I don’t want a pin: I’ want to sign in with my own microsoft account my pc used my moms one, but i dont want to use it on my pc but it says “Your account required a windows hello pin”. I really dont want one and just want a password. Is there anyway to fix this? I dont want to use third party...
  8. I want to factory reset pc

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I want to factory reset pc: I want to factory reset pc cause my pc has viruses but I have a custom built pc and windows was installed through a USB, will my pc need windows to be installed again if I do the factory reset through windows submitted by /u/BlueZombieArmy [link] [comments]...
  9. Trying to factory reset pc but I don’t know when it’s done.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Trying to factory reset pc but I don’t know when it’s done.: I’ve been trying to factory reset my pc but my monitor just goes black and says “input not supported” I don’t know when the reset is done submitted by /u/y3sp1s [link] [comments]...
  10. I don’t want Windows updates!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I don’t want Windows updates!: I am really tired of any updates and problems I get with them. I want to stop them. How can I do it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-want-windows-updates/99cd2028-249e-48f5-ac92-8f90acbb0405