Windows 10: Tried to hard rest my pc and everything went wrong what do I do?

Discus and support Tried to hard rest my pc and everything went wrong what do I do? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have a pc, and lately it's been getting the blue screen of death alot, and at the bottom of the blue screen if death it would tell you the reason, in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Abdulalem Hasan, Jun 29, 2024.

1. Tried to hard rest my pc and everything went wrong what do I do?

I have a pc, and lately it's been getting the blue screen of death alot, and at the bottom of the blue screen if death it would tell you the reason, in my case every time it would be a different reason, something was wrong so i decided to fully reset my pc of everything, literally. Then 42% halfway through the reset process my pc says boot into windows. 10 volume 3 and I'm sure alot of people are familiar with this problem so I tried everything from the configuration, to resetting my other drive but all these stuff required administrator password and Account, so I tried to put it in but it sai

:)

Abdulalem Hasan, Jun 29, 2024

2. my pc location is showing the wrong location

I have the same issue. it lists our location at our old house we left 3 months ago.

it's fine using our phones (which have internal GPS), but all our PC's are showing the wrong location.

we have 1 on windows 10 and 1 on windows 11, both are wrong.

they are wrong in edge and chrome.

they are wrong in the weather apps and anything which uses the location.

I have followed the common steps of setting the location, of refreshing dns, or ip, I've changed all entries to location I can find.

even on websites to try to find a local branch, it suggests them near our old house.

Have just spent an hour on the phone with our ISP (EE) who have nothing more to suggest!

Racing_Snake, Jun 29, 2024
  3. Johnny5 Win User
    Building Again

I just tried to swap the hard drive for the one you suggested keakar but i purchased rush processing so its already in step 3... *Big Grin Tried to hard rest my pc and everything went wrong what do I do? :D

Johnny5, Jun 29, 2024
  4. Tried to hard rest my pc and everything went wrong what do I do?

PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Jun 29, 2024
Thema:

Tried to hard rest my pc and everything went wrong what do I do?

1. Tried to hard rest my pc and everything went wrong what do I do? - Similar Threads - Tried hard rest

2. Tried to hard rest my pc and everything went wrong what do I do?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Tried to hard rest my pc and everything went wrong what do I do?: I have a pc, and lately it's been getting the blue screen of death alot, and at the bottom of the blue screen if death it would tell you the reason, in my case every time it would be a different reason, something was wrong so i decided to fully reset my pc of everything,...
  3. Tried to hard rest my pc and everything went wrong what do I do?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Tried to hard rest my pc and everything went wrong what do I do?: I have a pc, and lately it's been getting the blue screen of death alot, and at the bottom of the blue screen if death it would tell you the reason, in my case every time it would be a different reason, something was wrong so i decided to fully reset my pc of everything,...
  4. What went wrong? Do I need a new laptop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What went wrong? Do I need a new laptop?: I sent my Dell G5 se 5505 laptop to Dell sometime in December of 2023 for a trackpad replacement under warranty. I got it back sometime in early February due to a lack of parts. The repair report stated that the trackpad and motherboard were replaced. Things were fine till a...
  5. What went wrong? Do I need a new laptop?

What went wrong? Do I need a new laptop?: I sent my Dell G5 se 5505 laptop to Dell sometime in December of 2023 for a trackpad replacement under warranty. I got it back sometime in early February due to a lack of parts. The repair report stated that the trackpad and motherboard were replaced. Things were fine till a...
  6. The windows update is none. What can i do for windows update "Something went wrong. Try to...

The windows update is none. What can i do for windows update "Something went wrong. Try to...: The windows update is none. What can i do for windows update "Something went wrong. Try to reopen settings later?" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-windows-update-is-none-what-can-i-do-for/fc0bda09-42c9-4719-b8b7-809eb532a15e
  7. I'm trying to delete everything on my PC but what do I do here?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I'm trying to delete everything on my PC but what do I do here?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/That_wierd_guy1 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kzxvhh/im_trying_to_delete_everything_on_my_pc_but_what/
  8. Why is my 256x256 icon, much smaller then the rest? What am i doing wrong..

Why is my 256x256 icon, much smaller then the rest? What am i doing wrong..: [ATTACH] https://preview.redd.it/5hkuyopramy51.png?width=205&format=png&auto=webp&s=3e85c39a75fab4aabd5d3ea4f7772e8b96dd4021 submitted by /u/itsgonnabeworthit [link] [comments]...
  9. PC saving everything to wrong hard drive how do I fix it?

PC saving everything to wrong hard drive how do I fix it?: My pc has been saving everything to a windows ssd drive which is the smaller of the two and it keeps filling up fast. Is there a way to fix it without removing all my data? submitted by /u/w0f3r [link] [comments]...
  10. Something went wrong error code 80090016 - what do I do to fix?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Something went wrong error code 80090016 - what do I do to fix?: Trying to sign into One Drive on Word on my desktop to upload changes. This error message came up: "Something went wrong. Your computer's Trusted Platform Module has malfunctioned. If this error persists, contact your system administrator with the error code 80090016."...