Windows 10: Transferring Windows 11 from SSD to SSD on laptop

Discus and support Transferring Windows 11 from SSD to SSD on laptop in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi,So...I have a question.Four months ago, I bought a laptop MSI stealth G77, it was delivered with windows 11 already installed so I'm thinking an OEM... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by GilardiTommy, May 4, 2023.

1. Transferring Windows 11 from SSD to SSD on laptop

Hi,So...I have a question.Four months ago, I bought a laptop MSI stealth G77, it was delivered with windows 11 already installed so I'm thinking an OEM version of it.I quickly ran out of spaceon the 1To ssd with all my games and programs. So I bought an extra SSD of 2To to dedicate the first original one to storage since I need more space for the OS, games and softwares.My question is: is there a way to migrate everything ideally with everything installed minus the documents, picture and the video that I store on it to the new SSD or do I have to reinstall windows?I'd like to avoid the l

:)

GilardiTommy, May 4, 2023

2. Transfer Windows 11 pro OS from SSD to PCIe SSD

Is there a Microsoft application that allows us to transfer Windows 11 Pro from SSD to PCIe SSD without losing the license?

sudesh naik1, May 4, 2023
  3. Transfer SSD to new laptop

My laptop is on its last legs and needs replacing. But it has a good SSD with Windows 10 and lots of data on it which I want to keep. Can I buy a new laptop with no HDD or OS and transfer my existing SSD complete with OS straight into it? Am I allowed to
    transfer my existing Windows 10 licence ro a new computer bought without an OS?

Geoffharry, May 4, 2023
  4. Transferring Windows 11 from SSD to SSD on laptop

Upgraded Windows Transfer from HDD to SSD

Hi

My windows was upgraded from 8 to 10 on my laptop few years back. I was trying to get the HDD replaced with SSD. During the copy process, the technician said windows cannot be moved to SSD as it is an upgraded version from 8 to 10.

Kindly guide if there is a possibility to copy the windows to SSD ? If so, please suggest the steps.

NipunSingla, May 4, 2023
Thema:

Transferring Windows 11 from SSD to SSD on laptop

1. Transferring Windows 11 from SSD to SSD on laptop - Similar Threads - Transferring SSD SSD

2. Transferring Windows 11 from SSD to SSD on laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Transferring Windows 11 from SSD to SSD on laptop: Hi,So...I have a question.Four months ago, I bought a laptop MSI stealth G77, it was delivered with windows 11 already installed so I'm thinking an OEM version of it.I quickly ran out of spaceon the 1To ssd with all my games and programs. So I bought an extra SSD of 2To to...
  3. Transfer Windows 11 pro OS from SSD to PCIe SSD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Transfer Windows 11 pro OS from SSD to PCIe SSD: Is there a Microsoft application that allows us to transfer Windows 11 Pro from SSD to PCIe SSD without losing the license? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/transfer-windows-11-pro-os-from-ssd-to-pcie-ssd/dff53628-c976-47ae-a83e-b1415fd99088
  4. Transfer Windows 11 pro OS from SSD to PCIe SSD

Transfer Windows 11 pro OS from SSD to PCIe SSD: Is there a Microsoft application that allows us to transfer Windows 11 Pro from SSD to PCIe SSD without losing the license? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/transfer-windows-11-pro-os-from-ssd-to-pcie-ssd/dff53628-c976-47ae-a83e-b1415fd99088
  5. Transfering a ssd from one laptop to another

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Transfering a ssd from one laptop to another: I recently had a problem where I couldnt install windows on a sad i had on my laptop.i was wondering if it's possible to take a ssd from a laptop I had that has windowsand put it in this laptop to use windows from it...
  6. Transfering a ssd from one laptop to another

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Transfering a ssd from one laptop to another: I recently had a problem where I couldnt install windows on a sad i had on my laptop.i was wondering if it's possible to take a ssd from a laptop I had that has windowsand put it in this laptop to use windows from it...
  7. Transfering a ssd from one laptop to another

8. ssd to ssd windows transfer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    ssd to ssd windows transfer: I have a prebuilt pc, and I want to buy a new ssd and have windows on that, my current ssd that has windows I do not want the other stuff on it or to copy it, I just want windows on my new ssd....
  9. Transferring SSD from laptop to desktop

Transferring SSD from laptop to desktop: I have a laptop with a 2.5 inch 128gb SSD. This SSD has windows 10 on it along with a number of other programs, files, etc. I would like to take the SSD out of my laptop and install it in my desktop, which already has its own SSD in it with windows 10 installed. So my...
  10. Transfer SSD to new laptop

Transfer SSD to new laptop: My laptop is on its last legs and needs replacing. But it has a good SSD with Windows 10 and lots of data on it which I want to keep. Can I buy a new laptop with no HDD or OS and transfer my existing SSD complete with OS straight into it? Am I allowed to transfer my existing...