Windows 10: transferring music from pc to iphone 14

Discus and support transferring music from pc to iphone 14 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; how do i copy music from my pc to my iphone14... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Paul Davies4, Jul 16, 2023.

1. transferring music from pc to iphone 14

how do i copy music from my pc to my iphone14

:)

Paul Davies4, Jul 16, 2023
  2. Mateotanz Win User

How to copy music from a Windows PC to iPhone 14?

I bought a new iPhone 14 a few days ago and want to copy music stored on my Windows 11 PC to iPhone 14. I was trying to do this with iTunes, but the menu are not showing up and unable to transfer music to iPhone with iTunes. Is there any workable to bulk copy music from Windows PC to iPhone 14? There are about 500 songs to be copied. And some of them are in mp3, wav and flac formats.

Mateotanz, Jul 16, 2023
  3. Peter5599 Win User

iTunes cannot recognize the iPhone 14 on the PC.

If you want to copy music from Windows PC to iPhone 14, you can try iCloud. Note that only 5GB storage is free, and transfers can be slow.

If you want to transfer 500 songs quickly without any loss, try third-party software, as I know, FoneTrans has fast transfer speed and easy to use , as well as it supports mp3, wav and other formats.

Peter5599, Jul 16, 2023
  4. Mateotanz Win User

transferring music from pc to iphone 14

iCloud is too slow in here. The download speed is less than 100kb/s

Mateotanz, Jul 16, 2023
Thema:

transferring music from pc to iphone 14

1. transferring music from pc to iphone 14 - Similar Threads - transferring music iphone

2. transferring music from pc to iphone 14

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    transferring music from pc to iphone 14: how do i copy music from my pc to my iphone14 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/transferring-music-from-pc-to-iphone-14/fc788995-1f89-47cf-8c17-892b2880987d
  3. transferring music from pc to iphone 14

in Windows 10 Gaming
    transferring music from pc to iphone 14: how do i copy music from my pc to my iphone14 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/transferring-music-from-pc-to-iphone-14/fc788995-1f89-47cf-8c17-892b2880987d
  4. How to copy music from a Windows PC to iPhone 14?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to copy music from a Windows PC to iPhone 14?: I bought a new iPhone 14 a few days ago and want to copy music stored on my Windows 11 PC to iPhone 14. I was trying to do this with iTunes, but the menu are not showing up and unable to transfer music to iPhone with iTunes. Is there any workable to bulk copy music from...
  5. How to copy music from a Windows PC to iPhone 14?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to copy music from a Windows PC to iPhone 14?: I bought a new iPhone 14 a few days ago and want to copy music stored on my Windows 11 PC to iPhone 14. I was trying to do this with iTunes, but the menu are not showing up and unable to transfer music to iPhone with iTunes. Is there any workable to bulk copy music from...
  6. transfer photos from iphone to pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    transfer photos from iphone to pc: transfer photos from iphone to pc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/transfer-photos-from-iphone-to-pc/66345572-d40d-4fb0-9fed-084a432c349e
  7. Transfer from iphone to PC

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Transfer from iphone to PC: Trying to transfer files from iphone 13 to Windows 10. The instructions are clear but not at all helpful. After I tell it to import 'From a connected device', Windows of course blocks it and pops up a window saying "Something" went wrong. Heaven forbid Windows suggest what...
  8. Transfer from iphone to PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Transfer from iphone to PC: Trying to transfer files from iphone 13 to Windows 10. The instructions are clear but not at all helpful. After I tell it to import 'From a connected device', Windows of course blocks it and pops up a window saying "Something" went wrong. Heaven forbid Windows suggest what...
  9. Transfer from iphone to PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  10. transferring photos from iPhone to PC

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    transferring photos from iPhone to PC: how do I transferring photos from iPhone to PC? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/transferring-photos-from-iphone-to-pc/bf23ffb7-79c1-4333-a068-7eb01aaa9f46