Windows 10: Transfer pictures from the Ipad to Windows Pc?

Discus and support Transfer pictures from the Ipad to Windows Pc? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hey I wanted to ask if it is possible to transfer pictures from the Ipad to a Windows PC Bilder vom Ipad auf Windows Pc übertragen? Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by SayuChan1, Jun 14, 2020.

1. SayuChan1 Win User

Transfer pictures from the Ipad to Windows Pc?

Hey I wanted to ask if it is possible to transfer pictures from the Ipad to a Windows PC

:)

SayuChan1, Jun 14, 2020
  2. Jorge Tan Win User

Windows 10 won't import pictures from my Ipad

Hi Toni,

To further assist you with this, we will need the following information:

• Which version of Windows are you using?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried to transfer your photos from your
      iPad
      to your PC?
    • Are you getting any error message when transferring your photos to your PC?

Regards.

Jorge Tan, Jun 14, 2020
  3. how to transfer photos from Apple iPad to PC

Hello,

You can try the File Explorer method to import your iPhone photos and videos.

Refer this step-by-step guide:

[How To] Import iPad/iPhone Photos To Windows 10

Hope this helps!

Note: Included link in this reply refers to blog post by a trusted Microsoft MVP.

Kapil Arya MVP, Jun 14, 2020
  4. Transfer pictures from the Ipad to Windows Pc?

Re transferring pictures to Window 10

I just transferred pictures to Windows 10 from my Samsung Galaxy Android phone. The pictures were transferred but they are in a separate list and I cannot transfer any of them as as attachment or to my Facebook account. Any suggestions.

TAM6

TheresaMuller, Jun 14, 2020
Thema:

Transfer pictures from the Ipad to Windows Pc?

1. Transfer pictures from the Ipad to Windows Pc? - Similar Threads - Transfer pictures Ipad

2. Import pictures from an apple iPad to a PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Import pictures from an apple iPad to a PC: Hello Community I have an HP windows 10 PC, I have an Apple iPad which I have pictures that I would like to import to my PC in order to save them to an external drive for later use. I have installed the latest version of iTunes on my PC. Is there a better set of instructions...
  3. Import pictures from an apple iPad to a PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Import pictures from an apple iPad to a PC: Hello Community I have an HP windows 10 PC, I have an Apple iPad which I have pictures that I would like to import to my PC in order to save them to an external drive for later use. I have installed the latest version of iTunes on my PC. Is there a better set of instructions...
  4. Transferring pictures from an Apple device to a Windows PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Transferring pictures from an Apple device to a Windows PC: Is there a reliable way to copy photos off of an iPhone or iPad to a Windows 10 PC? I have tried numerous times and in different ways to copy the pictures to my PC but always encounter errors of one type of another. I have tried using Photos and it imports 10 pictures and...
  5. Transferring pictures from an Apple device to a Windows PC

Transferring pictures from an Apple device to a Windows PC: Is there a reliable way to copy photos off of an iPhone or iPad to a Windows 10 PC? I have tried numerous times and in different ways to copy the pictures to my PC but always encounter errors of one type of another. I have tried using Photos and it imports 10 pictures and...
  6. How transfer the Pictures in iPad to W10 of PC?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How transfer the Pictures in iPad to W10 of PC?: Hello Sir/Madam: Often we can use the charging-line of iPad go connect with w10 of PC, then under C: of w10 appear a fold named: Apple iPad/Internal Storage/DCIM. All the pictures in iPad will appear in the DCIM. from there one can move them to any fold of this HHD. BUT, some...
  7. How transfer the Pictures in iPad to W10 of PC?

How transfer the Pictures in iPad to W10 of PC?: Hello Sir/Madam: Often we can use the charging-line of iPad go connect with w10 of PC, then under C: of w10 appear a fold named: Apple iPad/Internal Storage/DCIM. All the pictures in iPad will appear in the DCIM. from there one can move them to any fold of this HHD. BUT, some...
  8. Help Finding a Video Transferred from iPad

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help Finding a Video Transferred from iPad: Hello! I tried to transfer a video from my work iPad to my personal computer. After connecting the iPad to my computer, I first tried to click and drag the file from the iPad's file folder onto my laptop's desktop but was unsuccessful. I next cut and pasted the file, and the...
  9. ?IMovie transfer films from the iPad to Windows 10 PC?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    ?IMovie transfer films from the iPad to Windows 10 PC?: IMovie Transfer movies from the iPad to Windows 10 PC ?IMovie Filme vom IPad auf Windows 10 PC übertragen?
  10. photos from ipad to pc

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    photos from ipad to pc: trying to move some photos from my ipad to pc, altho my ipad recognized on devices etc, when in itumes says cannot find any photos, I just updated my itunes on the pc & tried another usb cord with hopes it would work but no luck. I do not use icloud for photos, I just want...