Windows 10: Transfer media from iphone Xr to PC

Discus and support Transfer media from iphone Xr to PC in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I was transferring photos and videos from my iphone XR to my laptop. of the 213, it stopped about half way through with no explanation. Please help... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by LEROYGRAHAM1, Jan 1, 2022.

1. Transfer media from iphone Xr to PC

I was transferring photos and videos from my iphone XR to my laptop. of the 213, it stopped about half way through with no explanation. Please help

:)

LEROYGRAHAM1, Jan 1, 2022
  2. DonLandry Win User

Connect my iPhone XR to Windows 10 desktop

I need to connect to iTunes to backup iPhone contents and sync my iPhone XR with new purchases from the Store to my Windows 10 desktop. According to Apple, the Windows 10 desktop must be Unlocked in order for
    iTunes to update and sync to my iPhone XR.

I get the message "Trust This Computer? Your settings and data will be accessible from this computer when connected wirelessly or using a cable." when I connect the iPhone to my Windows 10 desktop via usb
    cable.

My specifications are:

• iTunes Version 12.10.7.3.
    • iPhone XR iOS version 13.3.1. Version 13.5 available.
    • Windows 10 Version 1903 for x64-based Systems (KB4497165).
    I have tried previous suggestions:

Any suggestions?

DonLandry, Jan 1, 2022
  3. BarryG323 Win User
    Music files transfer to iPhone XR 64GB

How do I transfer my music files from my iPhone 6 16GB to my new iPhone XR 64GB

BarryG323, Jan 1, 2022
  4. Transfer media from iphone Xr to PC

iPhone XR text message transfer

Please tell me how to transfer text messages from my iPhone XR to a Lenovo ideapad laptop.

Thanks, sincerely for your assistance.

neilduncan3, Jan 1, 2022
Thema:

Transfer media from iphone Xr to PC

1. Transfer media from iphone Xr to PC - Similar Threads - Transfer media iphone

2. transfer photos from iphone to pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    transfer photos from iphone to pc: transfer photos from iphone to pc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/transfer-photos-from-iphone-to-pc/66345572-d40d-4fb0-9fed-084a432c349e
  3. Transfer from iphone to PC

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Transfer from iphone to PC: Trying to transfer files from iphone 13 to Windows 10. The instructions are clear but not at all helpful. After I tell it to import 'From a connected device', Windows of course blocks it and pops up a window saying "Something" went wrong. Heaven forbid Windows suggest what...
  4. Transfer from iphone to PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Transfer from iphone to PC: Trying to transfer files from iphone 13 to Windows 10. The instructions are clear but not at all helpful. After I tell it to import 'From a connected device', Windows of course blocks it and pops up a window saying "Something" went wrong. Heaven forbid Windows suggest what...
  5. Transfer from iphone to PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Transfer media from iphone Xr to PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Transfer media from iphone Xr to PC: I was transferring photos and videos from my iphone XR to my laptop. of the 213, it stopped about half way through with no explanation. Please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/transfer-media-from-iphone-xr-to-pc/3649e8d6-2928-4c47-b053-64c3261c7150
  7. Transfer media from iphone Xr to PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Transfer media from iphone Xr to PC: I was transferring photos and videos from my iphone XR to my laptop. of the 213, it stopped about half way through with no explanation. Please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/transfer-media-from-iphone-xr-to-pc/3649e8d6-2928-4c47-b053-64c3261c7150
  8. Music files transfer to iPhone XR 64GB

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Music files transfer to iPhone XR 64GB: How do I transfer my music files from my iPhone 6 16GB to my new iPhone XR 64GB https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/music-files-transfer-to-iphone-xr-64gb/af284cf3-4ce1-41bc-94d1-90ef17c5737e"
  9. Connect iphone XR to Windows 10 PC

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Connect iphone XR to Windows 10 PC: I need to connect an iphone XR to my Windows 10 PC. The main purpose is to copy photos on my PC to the iphone. The iphone is connected to the PC using a USB cable. But the PC does not register the presence of the iphone. What do I do?...
  10. transferring photos from iPhone to PC

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    transferring photos from iPhone to PC: how do I transferring photos from iPhone to PC? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/transferring-photos-from-iphone-to-pc/bf23ffb7-79c1-4333-a068-7eb01aaa9f46