Windows 10: Transfer from iphone to PC

Discus and support Transfer from iphone to PC in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Trying to transfer files from iphone 13 to Windows 10. The instructions are clear but not at all helpful. After I tell it to import 'From a connected... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by TheGreenOne503, May 28, 2022.

1. Transfer from iphone to PC

Trying to transfer files from iphone 13 to Windows 10. The instructions are clear but not at all helpful. After I tell it to import 'From a connected device', Windows of course blocks it and pops up a window saying "Something" went wrong. Heaven forbid Windows suggest what that something may be. So then how do we transfer from iphone to Windows?

:)

TheGreenOne503, May 28, 2022

2. how to transfer photos from iphone to pc?

I suggest you use the search string "Iphone photo transfer" but I found this:

How to Transfer Photo from iPod to Computer?

DaedalusHelios, May 28, 2022
  3. Ivycao Win User
    how to transfer photos from iphone to pc?

There are some photos in my iphone and I want to transfer them to my pc for editing.The problem is,none of these photos was taken by iphone so it's not easy to transfer.I have done it once before but this time it doesn't work out.I really don't know which step is wrong!Could u pls help me...

Ivycao, May 28, 2022
  4. lvr181 Win User

Transfer from iphone to PC

Transfer iPhone media

My friend has an iPhone and wishes to transfer her media files to her Windows 10 laptop.What options does she have to complete this please? Simple step by step instructions would be great,thanks.
    Suffice to say I am not an Apple user or supporter. She "inherited" the iPhone from a family member.

lvr181, May 28, 2022
Thema:

Transfer from iphone to PC

1. Transfer from iphone to PC - Similar Threads - Transfer iphone

2. .Transferring a photo album only an album from iphone to pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    .Transferring a photo album only an album from iphone to pc: How can I transfer a photo album just a specific album, not all photos from iPhone to PC? When using the photo app on the PC, I can only see all thousands of pictures that are stored on my iPhone and there's no place to choose only an album.Thanks....
  3. .Transferring a photo album only an album from iphone to pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    .Transferring a photo album only an album from iphone to pc: How can I transfer a photo album just a specific album, not all photos from iPhone to PC? When using the photo app on the PC, I can only see all thousands of pictures that are stored on my iPhone and there's no place to choose only an album.Thanks....
  4. Identify and transfer easily only my favourited photos taken on an iPhone to a file on my PC.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Identify and transfer easily only my favourited photos taken on an iPhone to a file on my PC.: I have the iCloud app on Windows 11 Home and wish to transfer only my favourite photos taken on an iPhone to a file on my PC. Viewing iCloud photos in Explorer I have discovered that in the details favourited photos have a 4 star rating so I can simply sort in order say...
  5. Identify and transfer easily only my favourited photos taken on an iPhone to a file on my PC.

Identify and transfer easily only my favourited photos taken on an iPhone to a file on my PC.: I have the iCloud app on Windows 11 Home and wish to transfer only my favourite photos taken on an iPhone to a file on my PC. Viewing iCloud photos in Explorer I have discovered that in the details favourited photos have a 4 star rating so I can simply sort in order say...
  6. How can I run videos properly which I transferred from iPhone in the Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I run videos properly which I transferred from iPhone in the Windows 11?: I cannot run properly my videos which I transferred from iPhone to my Windows 11 notebook. Firstly even I cannot open the video, then I purchased coded from Microsoft store for the Windows Media Player. Now I can run the video, but the problem is that the fps is to low, also...
  7. How can I run videos properly which I transferred from iPhone in the Windows 11?

How can I run videos properly which I transferred from iPhone in the Windows 11?: I cannot run properly my videos which I transferred from iPhone to my Windows 11 notebook. Firstly even I cannot open the video, then I purchased coded from Microsoft store for the Windows Media Player. Now I can run the video, but the problem is that the fps is to low, also...
  8. Transfer from iPhone to PC doesn't work correctly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Transfer from iPhone to PC doesn't work correctly: This hasn't happened before.Normally I plug in my iPhone to my HP desktop and my phone will say "Allow access to photos". Then the DCIM folder with month-dates will come up in File Explorer.But now I have these random times when my computer says my phone is disconnected when...
  9. Transfer from iPhone to PC doesn't work correctly

Transfer from iPhone to PC doesn't work correctly: This hasn't happened before.Normally I plug in my iPhone to my HP desktop and my phone will say "Allow access to photos". Then the DCIM folder with month-dates will come up in File Explorer.But now I have these random times when my computer says my phone is disconnected when...
  10. Windows 10 MTP for USB Device iPhone is failing during transfer

Windows 10 MTP for USB Device iPhone is failing during transfer: https://1drv.ms/f/s!AkFzlsBGzgPYgSRFMvpvX5yrfB0p?e=4a0YL5 - InformationHi, I've found a strange issue with Explorer trying to do a copy of image data from my iPhone 6 to a Desktop folder in Windows 10. I decided to attach WinDBG to get output because the issue is intermittent...