Windows 10: Touchpad Scroll Not Working...

Discus and support Touchpad Scroll Not Working... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Windows 10 Lenovo laptop touchpad 2 finger and touchpad edge scroll functions stopped working in certain apps ie Calendar Onenote Mail Photos etc since... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Everal Campbell, Feb 10, 2023.

1. Touchpad Scroll Not Working...

Windows 10 Lenovo laptop touchpad 2 finger and touchpad edge scroll functions stopped working in certain apps ie Calendar Onenote Mail Photos etc since they were updated Works fine on other Microsoft and non Microsoft apps like Edge File explorer Chrome Opera etc already looked through the settings and hardware manager all working... Is there a fix out there?...

:)

Everal Campbell, Feb 10, 2023
Thema:

Touchpad Scroll Not Working...

1. Touchpad Scroll Not Working... - Similar Threads - Touchpad Scroll Working

2. Touchpad scroll not working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Touchpad scroll not working.: I tried activating the touchpad but the gestures options or the toggle to turn on the touchbar are gone https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/touchpad-scroll-not-working/0e968303-1c8d-4a4f-8ee1-e53888f7feab
  3. Touchpad scroll not working.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Touchpad scroll not working.: I tried activating the touchpad but the gestures options or the toggle to turn on the touchbar are gone https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/touchpad-scroll-not-working/0e968303-1c8d-4a4f-8ee1-e53888f7feab
  4. Touchpad Scroll Not Working...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Touchpad Scroll Not Working...: Windows 10 Lenovo laptop touchpad 2 finger and touchpad edge scroll functions stopped working in certain apps ie Calendar Onenote Mail Photos etc since they were updated Works fine on other Microsoft and non Microsoft apps like Edge File explorer Chrome Opera etc already...
  5. Touchpad not working and scrolling issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Touchpad not working and scrolling issue: My touchpad is not working for the past two days, but whenever I am opening something it automatically scrolls down to last item.In any way these two problems may be connected and what are possible solutions.Windows 10 user, Device - Acer Aspire A715...
  6. Touchpad not working and scrolling issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Touchpad not working and scrolling issue: My touchpad is not working for the past two days, but whenever I am opening something it automatically scrolls down to last item.In any way these two problems may be connected and what are possible solutions.Windows 10 user, Device - Acer Aspire A715...
  7. Touchpad not working and scrolling issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. Touchpad scroll not working

Touchpad scroll not working: I just got my laptop repaired for a hard drive issue. Since I got it back I haven't been able to scroll using my touchpad. I've tried uninstalling my touchpad software and reinstalling it. I have everything updated. I don't know how to fix it....
  9. Touchpad scroll not work

Touchpad scroll not work: i want to ask something, i think my touchpad is error. but its diffrence from question i see before. my touchpad scroll not working in any program like mozilla, explore, etc. but it work in setting, start menu. so what should i do to fix it?...
  10. working of scroll function on touchpad

working of scroll function on touchpad: scroll function of my hp laptop is not working because of the driver issue having window 10 installed in it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/working-of-scroll-function-on-touchpad/3224178b-05ca-40eb-a7a4-6a053676ece3