Windows 10: TOUCHPAD DRIVER SOMEWHAT UNUSABLE HELP PLEASE I BEG

Discus and support TOUCHPAD DRIVER SOMEWHAT UNUSABLE HELP PLEASE I BEG in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My ThinkPad t470s touchpad is not working like it works and i can click and all but NO GESTURES WORK LIKE NO TWO FINGER SCROLL NO DESKTOP SWITCH... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by abhiram biju, Oct 19, 2024 at 3:37 AM.

1. TOUCHPAD DRIVER SOMEWHAT UNUSABLE HELP PLEASE I BEG

My ThinkPad t470s touchpad is not working like it works and i can click and all but NO GESTURES WORK LIKE NO TWO FINGER SCROLL NO DESKTOP SWITCH NOTHING. I have tried countless drivers older, newer you name it and two things happen either the touchpad just stops working or it there is no change what so ever. PLEASE I NEED HELP OR ELSE ILL GO CRAZY.

:)

abhiram biju, Oct 19, 2024 at 3:37 AM

2. No more touchpad for my laptop since upgrading to Windows 10

Hi Derek,

I would suggest the following steps :

• Press Windows + X
    • Click on Device Manager
    • Right click on TouchPad drivers in the list.
    • Choose Upgrade Drivers
    • Reboot computer

Check if this helped to fix the issue.

Vinod Archak, Oct 19, 2024 at 4:07 AM
  3. touchpad driver update

Hi Chandrahasan,

Incompatible device drivers are known to operate against the method that Windows 10 follows. We suggest that you run the Hardware and Devices troubleshooter to scan your computer, identify the problem, and attempt to fix the issue automatically. To run the
    troubleshooter, follow these steps:

• Right-click on the Start icon and select Control Panel.
    • Type troubleshooting in the search bar and click on
      Troubleshooting
    • Click on Hardware and Sound > Hardware and Devices.
    • Follow the steps from the wizard to run the troubleshooter.

If the issue persists, uninstall the touchpad driver, then follow these steps to check if the issue is driver related:

• Right-click on the name of your PC at the top of the list of devices in
      Device Manager
    • Select Scan for hardware changes to reinstall the device driver, or download and install the latest version from the manufacturer’s website.

Let us know how it turns out.

4. TOUCHPAD DRIVER SOMEWHAT UNUSABLE HELP PLEASE I BEG

Windows update keeps replacing ALPS Touchpad driver with a Synaptics driver.

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

I suggest you to uninstall and delete the previous drivers and the latest drivers for the touchpad and install the required version of the driver from Device Manager by following the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X and select Device Manager from the list.
    • Expand the Touch pad driver.
    • Right click on the driver and click on update/install.
    • Select the required version from the on-screen prompts.

And for the problem with the installation of printer drivers, I suggest you to run the Windows Update troubleshooter by following the steps below:

• Type “Troubleshooting” in search box and press Enter.
    • Click on “View All” option on top left pane.
    • Select “Windows Update” from the list and follow the prompts for troubleshooting.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to
    write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Oct 19, 2024 at 4:07 AM
Thema:

TOUCHPAD DRIVER SOMEWHAT UNUSABLE HELP PLEASE I BEG

1. TOUCHPAD DRIVER SOMEWHAT UNUSABLE HELP PLEASE I BEG - Similar Threads - TOUCHPAD DRIVER SOMEWHAT

2. TOUCHPAD DRIVER SOMEWHAT UNUSABLE HELP PLEASE I BEG

in Windows 10 Gaming
    TOUCHPAD DRIVER SOMEWHAT UNUSABLE HELP PLEASE I BEG: My ThinkPad t470s touchpad is not working like it works and i can click and all but NO GESTURES WORK LIKE NO TWO FINGER SCROLL NO DESKTOP SWITCH NOTHING. I have tried countless drivers older, newer you name it and two things happen either the touchpad just stops working or it...
  3. TOUCHPAD DRIVER SOMEWHAT UNUSABLE HELP PLEASE I BEG

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    TOUCHPAD DRIVER SOMEWHAT UNUSABLE HELP PLEASE I BEG: My ThinkPad t470s touchpad is not working like it works and i can click and all but NO GESTURES WORK LIKE NO TWO FINGER SCROLL NO DESKTOP SWITCH NOTHING. I have tried countless drivers older, newer you name it and two things happen either the touchpad just stops working or it...
  4. PLEASE HELP I BEG OF YOU PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PLEASE HELP I BEG OF YOU PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE: My auto rotate doesn't work . I mean, it rotates, but it doesn't rotate the way it's supposed to. Right now I have it normally on a desk, and its on portrait flipped when it should be on landscape? Also it doesn't let me use the keyboard sometimes. The only way it can work...
  5. PLEASE HELP I BEG OF YOU PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

PLEASE HELP I BEG OF YOU PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE: My auto rotate doesn't work . I mean, it rotates, but it doesn't rotate the way it's supposed to. Right now I have it normally on a desk, and its on portrait flipped when it should be on landscape? Also it doesn't let me use the keyboard sometimes. The only way it can work...
  6. PLEASE HELP I BEG OF YOU PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Please help me... I beg ya!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please help me... I beg ya!: For the past 60 days I have been trying my hardest to fix the 192 error black screen appearing every time I try to install amd 6650 xt gpu driver. I did it all!! Did the ddu! Did the amd driver removal!.the sfc scan nowThe dism. ...i Did every possible step yet the outcame is...
  8. Please help me... I beg ya!

Please help me... I beg ya!: For the past 60 days I have been trying my hardest to fix the 192 error black screen appearing every time I try to install amd 6650 xt gpu driver. I did it all!! Did the ddu! Did the amd driver removal!.the sfc scan nowThe dism. ...i Did every possible step yet the outcame is...
  9. Please help me... I beg ya!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  10. HELP PLEASE I BEG YOU IS URGENT PLEASE

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HELP PLEASE I BEG YOU IS URGENT PLEASE: Windows failed fast startup with error status 0xC00000D4. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-please-i-beg-you-is-urgent-please/59dabc4b-d6ff-480c-974a-0302869115bc