Windows 10: Top, bottom, and center taskbar icons

Discus and support Top, bottom, and center taskbar icons in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; The icons are located at the bottom of the taskbar. How to center the taskbar?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Fbeye51, Apr 13, 2022.

1. Fbeye51 Win User

Top, bottom, and center taskbar icons

The icons are located at the bottom of the taskbar. How to center the taskbar?

:)

Fbeye51, Apr 13, 2022
  2. Yaqub K Win User

System Icons on taskbar

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

Are you referring to the clock system icon on the taskbar?

If so, I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below:

• Click on the search bar on the taskbar.

• Type system icons.

• Under Turn System Icons ON or OFF, turn On the Clock and check with the issue.

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Apr 13, 2022
  3. Mark Ole Win User
    Taskbar icons

Hi,

To address your concern, follow the steps below on how to show hidden icons on the taskbar.

• Open Settings, and click on the Personalization
      icon.
    • Click on Taskbar on the left side, and click on the
      Select which icons appear on the taskbar
      link under the Notification area section on the right.
    • Turn on Always show all icons in the notification area at the top

Let us know how it goes.

Mark Ole, Apr 13, 2022
  4. Top, bottom, and center taskbar icons

Bobby Phoenix, Apr 13, 2022
Thema:

Top, bottom, and center taskbar icons

1. Top, bottom, and center taskbar icons - Similar Threads - Top bottom center

2. Centering Taskbar Icons

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Centering Taskbar Icons: How do I move certain applications on the Taskbar towards the center? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/centering-taskbar-icons/04dfbf51-0392-438a-ba66-b3a0b2118ae9
  3. Centering Taskbar Icons

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Centering Taskbar Icons: How do I move certain applications on the Taskbar towards the center? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/centering-taskbar-icons/04dfbf51-0392-438a-ba66-b3a0b2118ae9
  4. Centering Taskbar Icons

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Top, bottom, and center taskbar icons

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Top, bottom, and center taskbar icons: The icons are located at the bottom of the taskbar. How to center the taskbar? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/top-bottom-and-center-taskbar-icons/e518f69b-1fd9-4130-b663-4097df5dff91
  6. Taskbar Icons moving to the center

Taskbar Icons moving to the center: Hi, I hope you are all well.Here is my problem, the people icon, and the hp support assistance were well aligned on my taskbar right icons. However, they recently isolated themselves and moved to the center, leaving a huge gap between themselves and the other icons on the...
  7. Windows 10 Taskbar at the top behaves as if it was on the bottom on startup

Windows 10 Taskbar at the top behaves as if it was on the bottom on startup: This started earlier this week. When I start my computer, any window I open and maximize will have a gap at the bottom as if there was a taskbar there, and the top of it will be behind the taskbar because my taskbar is at the top. It will correct itself if I move the taskbar...
  8. Remove icon or sign at the top center

Remove icon or sign at the top center: Hi, in my computer's internet browser both crome and firefox, if I put my cursor at the top center, a blue sign comes out with chat and arrow marks. I would like to have it disappeared. Please let me know how to do so....
  9. move icons closer to the taskbar on the bottom

in Windows 10 Support
    move icons closer to the taskbar on the bottom: Is there any way to move icons closer to the taskbar on the bottom? They seem to be hitting some invisible barrier near the bottom where they cant go any lower. 151535
  10. Taskbar switches from top to bottom?

in Windows 10 Support
    Taskbar switches from top to bottom?: Windows 10 home 1909 fully up to date. I often find that the taskbar switches from the top of my dual monitor display (desktop PC) to the bottom on both displays even though I have the taskbars locked and setup correctly in settings. Anyone else having this problem? And is...