Windows 10: tool bar popup

Discus and support tool bar popup in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I need windows 11 to have an option to have the tool bar window not along the bottom but the one that pops up with a finger slide up on a touch screen... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Mike Shockley, Sep 20, 2024 at 4:07 PM.

1. tool bar popup

I need windows 11 to have an option to have the tool bar window not along the bottom but the one that pops up with a finger slide up on a touch screen to come up only when I touch the windows symbol. My TV monitor in a classroom is touchscreen and has finger swipe up for access to its menu. If I could have it come up only with touching the windows symbol lower left, it would be great.

:)

Mike Shockley, Sep 20, 2024 at 4:07 PM

2. Mail screen tool bar

Hi Anthony,

This issue might have been caused by misconfigured browser settings. For us to isolate the issue, we would like to ask the following questions:

• Which browser are you using?
    • Which tool bar are you trying to access?
    • Have you tried accessing other websites?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we suggest that you use Microsoft Edge and Internet Explorer to access the website. Check if the issue persists.

We will wait for your response.

3. Smeed Win User

tool bar popup

Thema:

tool bar popup

1. tool bar popup - Similar Threads - tool bar popup

2. tool bar popup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    tool bar popup: I need windows 11 to have an option to have the tool bar window not along the bottom but the one that pops up with a finger slide up on a touch screen to come up only when I touch the windows symbol. My TV monitor in a classroom is touchscreen and has finger swipe up for...
  3. Moving tool bar

in Windows 10 Customization
    Moving tool bar: I can not figure out how to move the tool bar from the side back to the bottom. I tried to search for this but they referred to a different tool bar on a different page. The tool bar was moved after my puppy stepped on my key board. And she stepped on it sense then and it...
  4. How do I remove this annoying popup?near tool bar

How do I remove this annoying popup?near tool bar: SO everytime I hover my mouse over my tool bar for whatever reason this stupid pop-up shows up, and sometimes it gets so annoying that I have to switch to use my smart phone.There is nothing in the settings to remove it.HELP!!...
  5. Tool bars

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Tool bars: Is there a way to add tool bars to my second monitors task bar? I was able to add one to my first monitor but there’s no option for it on my second monitor submitted by /u/Aple_aple [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mgv1ly/tool_bars/
  6. Task bar icon popup.

Task bar icon popup.: Hey! I want my task bar icons to popup when my cursor is on the icon. I saw it on my friends computer. I want it on my computer. I can't get help from anywhere. I am currently using windows 10....
  7. tool bar

tool bar: How do I change the task bar from a vertical display to an horizontal display? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/tool-bar/f3cd814e-8f9c-4dc3-b0f5-3f503620d22c
  8. Tool Bar

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Tool Bar: How remove sites imbedded in tool bar suspected of slowing down computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/tool-bar/52e50e6f-b037-4242-a490-1b954a1b9fec
  9. bing tool bar

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    bing tool bar: How can I remove the bing tool bar from internet explorer 11 on my windows 10 PC https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/bing-tool-bar/a743af8b-0549-4247-84b9-fd061fada788
  10. Tool bar Issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Tool bar Issue: Why do I have a hard time to open the windows start menu, Edge and action center. Is there something that I can do to get it to work. Thanks 32108