Windows 10: Too Many Requests Issue

Discus and support Too Many Requests Issue in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello, So i've been trying to login into my microsoft account in a minecraft launcher and i've been stuck in the login page for over 30 mins trying to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Score Pann, Sep 26, 2024.

1. Too Many Requests Issue

Hello, So i've been trying to login into my microsoft account in a minecraft launcher and i've been stuck in the login page for over 30 mins trying to login and getting a "Too many requests" screen everytime even though i'm logged in my microsoft account in my browser. I checked my sign in attempts and saw this. I can't login at all because of all the other people trying to login and using up all my login attempts. Do i need a new account? This has been driving me crazy for days because i can't use my minecraft launcher at all.

:)

Score Pann, Sep 26, 2024
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Sep 26, 2024
  3. EdTittel Win User
    a request for device descriptor request failed

Maybe it's time to step back from the current efforts, and start over. I suggest you read over this excellent tutorial and try all of its steps: [Solved] Unknown USB Device (Device Descriptor Request Failed) for Windows 10 - Driver Easy. The one that may provide you with some easy relief is the one where you uninstall the device whose descriptor is failing, reboot, and see what happens when device enumeration recurs during boot-up. If you're lucky, it will fix itself.
    HTH,
    --Ed--

EdTittel, Sep 26, 2024
  4. wolf Win User

Too Many Requests Issue

True core and memory clock on my GFX...what should I trust?

i have the list of nvidia core and shader steppings if you like, it shows the requested clockspeed versus the effective clockspeed.

Thema:

Too Many Requests Issue

1. Too Many Requests Issue - Similar Threads - Too Many Requests

2. Too Many Requests Issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Too Many Requests Issue: Hello, So i've been trying to login into my microsoft account in a minecraft launcher and i've been stuck in the login page for over 30 mins trying to login and getting a "Too many requests" screen everytime even though i'm logged in my microsoft account in my browser. I...
  3. Too many svchost.exe's

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Too many svchost.exe's: On my old laptop, I remember having Windows 10 1703 installed in it, although, now it is updated. Before it had ~60-65 SVCHost.exe's, whereas now it is updated to version Windows 10 21H2, which for this time it has around 100 svchost.exe's. Same applies to my new laptop....
  4. This application made too many requests

in Windows 10 Gaming
    This application made too many requests: Hello,I'm tired of this:And then this: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/this-application-made-too-many-requests/2a61a1b1-d7c5-495f-9261-d76816e87096
  5. This application made too many requests

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    This application made too many requests: Hello,I'm tired of this:And then this: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/this-application-made-too-many-requests/2a61a1b1-d7c5-495f-9261-d76816e87096
  6. This application made too many requests

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Update KB5001330 is causing too many issues

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Update KB5001330 is causing too many issues: Hi,The windows security roll up update KB 5001330 is causing too many FPS drops and crashes across a lot of games and softwares I have been using. I am unable to uninstall it using DISM and WUSA, and dism list packages says it is 'pending install' so neither does it install...
  8. There's too many issues with Night Light

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    There's too many issues with Night Light: If my screen turns off (for no interaction for some time) while the night light was enabled, when I turn the screen back on, the filter isn't there. So I click on the notification panel and it the night light automatically keeps turning on and off a few times, and turns of...
  9. Too many BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Too many BSOD: My computer keeps on Blue screening. I was going to try to see the .dmp files but some reason can't open them so I am here for your help. I have reinstalled all drivers many times, all drivers are up to date, bios is up to date, windows is up to date. Clean install on windows...
  10. too many devices

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    too many devices: I opened minecraft yesterday, but today it says I have too many devices. I proceeded to remove all except home PC and it still wont work. Help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/too-many-devices/2b2c81e7-969b-4571-8726-d37613f3d408"