Windows 10: Too Big, How?

Discus and support Too Big, How? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi,I have downloaded a file zipped from google drive to add to a usb.The file is 7.01GB in size zipped.I have 2 usb's @ 32gb, both never used until... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Lethal42, Dec 13, 2023.

1. Lethal42 Win User

Too Big, How?

Hi,I have downloaded a file zipped from google drive to add to a usb.The file is 7.01GB in size zipped.I have 2 usb's @ 32gb, both never used until today, the first totally empty, and the one same capacity with 13gb Free.Yet I am getting the attached when trying to copy or cut/paste to either.The usb's are usb2.0 tech, though I am using a usb3.0 port so it IS compatible.Any ideas, as it dumfounded me!thanksLethal42

:)

Lethal42, Dec 13, 2023

2. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Dec 13, 2023
  3. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

keep us posted. i'll be interested in this as i've been wanting to do one for a while.

Chicken Patty, Dec 13, 2023
  4. Too Big, How?

Loading Big Pond email on a windows phone

Hi Jim,

In order to help you better, could you please confirm a couple of things.

• What is the exact error message are you getting?
    • How are you accessing the big pond email through app or web browser?

I suggest you to access the website through web browser and also in different device (computer), check whether the email loads or not. If you are able to access the website in different device then the issue might be with Windows phone.

If you are not able to access the website in any other devices then the issue might be with Big Pond Email, I suggest you to contact the Big Pond Email support for further assistance.

http://www.bigpondemailhelp.com/

Please get back to us with an update on this issue, we will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

Karthicka_R, Dec 13, 2023
Thema:

Too Big, How?

1. Too Big, How? - Similar Threads - Too Big

2. My connex laptop screen is too big I can't see the right side of it My connex laptop screen...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My connex laptop screen is too big I can't see the right side of it My connex laptop screen...: My connex laptop screen is too big I can't see the right side of it My connex laptop screen is too big I can't see the right side of it What must I do?...
  3. My connex laptop screen is too big I can't see the right side of it My connex laptop screen...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My connex laptop screen is too big I can't see the right side of it My connex laptop screen...: My connex laptop screen is too big I can't see the right side of it My connex laptop screen is too big I can't see the right side of it What must I do?...
  4. My connex laptop screen is too big I can't see the right side of it My connex laptop screen...

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. After update, navigation pane's padding on windows explorer is too big

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After update, navigation pane's padding on windows explorer is too big: After windows update, suddenly my navigation pane's margin is very wide, this is annoying because it's happen everywhere, including external softwareThis is what I wanted and used to be, the margin of every items is smaller...
  6. After update, navigation pane's padding on windows explorer is too big

After update, navigation pane's padding on windows explorer is too big: After windows update, suddenly my navigation pane's margin is very wide, this is annoying because it's happen everywhere, including external softwareThis is what I wanted and used to be, the margin of every items is smaller...
  7. I would set my question like this " Why we need too many components in one big league when...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I would set my question like this " Why we need too many components in one big league when...: So i am it student and looking to get my self in cybersecurity in a way , i have used all the server side tools and when i look them i see they are a bit old and crumpy. Microsoft has too many components example m365microsoft teams microsoft power platfrom Each and every tool...
  8. I would set my question like this " Why we need too many components in one big league when...

I would set my question like this " Why we need too many components in one big league when...: So i am it student and looking to get my self in cybersecurity in a way , i have used all the server side tools and when i look them i see they are a bit old and crumpy. Microsoft has too many components example m365microsoft teams microsoft power platfrom Each and every tool...
  9. I separated C in two, I got one with too low storage and another with big space. So, I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I separated C in two, I got one with too low storage and another with big space. So, I...: As a newbie I was trying to separate the 476 GB storage but didn't change the default values and got two different disks. One with huge blank space and the disk OSC became too small. So, I again extended OSC disk merging both disks this time also I did not change the default...
  10. I separated C in two, I got one with too low storage and another with big space. So, I...

I separated C in two, I got one with too low storage and another with big space. So, I...: As a newbie I was trying to separate the 476 GB storage but didn't change the default values and got two different disks. One with huge blank space and the disk OSC became too small. So, I again extended OSC disk merging both disks this time also I did not change the default...