Windows 10: Tips App?

Discus and support Tips App? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have just recently upgraded to the Windows Insider Program Latest release Fast Ring. After i downloaded and installed i wanted to know what was new,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Jaydan Thomas Daniel, Jan 11, 2020.

1. Tips App?

I have just recently upgraded to the Windows Insider Program Latest release Fast Ring. After i downloaded and installed i wanted to know what was new, so i went looking for the Tips app but it didn't exist.

Are Microsoft removing the app? Is there an alternative?

:)

Jaydan Thomas Daniel, Jan 11, 2020
  2. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Tips App? :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Jan 11, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Tips App? :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Jan 11, 2020
  4. Tips App?

Problems with the email app in Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for the update and I apologize for the delay in response.

I suggest you to uninstall and reinstall the Mail app and configure the account again. Please follow the steps to uninstall the mail app.

Please follow the following steps:

• Open the Task manager. Here’s a tip: Press CTRL+Shift+ESC.
      • Click File > Run New Task
      • Make sure you have a check mark beside “Create this task with administrative privileges”
      • Type Powershell.
      • This will open a new powershell.
      • Type the following get-appxpackage *microsoft.windowscommunicationsapps*

| remove-appxpackage
    After performing uninstallation, I suggest you to reinstall the app from Windows store and check if it helps.

Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Jan 11, 2020
Thema:

Tips App?

1. Tips App? - Similar Threads - Tips App

2. Why don't you remove the Tips app for Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why don't you remove the Tips app for Windows 11?: It unusable now https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-dont-you-remove-the-tips-app-for-windows-11/bf86c071-07ad-4e42-8ac0-3419071073b8
  3. Why don't you remove the Tips app for Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why don't you remove the Tips app for Windows 11?: It unusable now https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-dont-you-remove-the-tips-app-for-windows-11/bf86c071-07ad-4e42-8ac0-3419071073b8
  4. Microsoft Store can't update apps. Tried multiple tips but nothing worked.

Microsoft Store can't update apps. Tried multiple tips but nothing worked.: Recently had to reset my PC due to some issues, and now I can't even update anything?? I can install a new app Sea of Thieves just fine, but I can't update anything.What am I supposed to do other than reset the PC AGAIN?I have tried everything I can find and nothing...
  5. Microsoft Store can't update apps. Tried multiple tips but nothing worked.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store can't update apps. Tried multiple tips but nothing worked.: Recently had to reset my PC due to some issues, and now I can't even update anything?? I can install a new app Sea of Thieves just fine, but I can't update anything.What am I supposed to do other than reset the PC AGAIN?I have tried everything I can find and nothing...
  6. unable to update or install apps via Microsoft Store, please help, i have tried many tips...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    unable to update or install apps via Microsoft Store, please help, i have tried many tips...: unable to update or install apps via Microsoft Store, please help, i have tried many tips and process as suggested by youtubers, please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-update-or-install-apps-via-microsoft/2648550a-d170-4497-a5c2-f7205388e8a2
  7. unable to update or install apps via Microsoft Store, please help, i have tried many tips...

unable to update or install apps via Microsoft Store, please help, i have tried many tips...: unable to update or install apps via Microsoft Store, please help, i have tried many tips and process as suggested by youtubers, please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-update-or-install-apps-via-microsoft/2648550a-d170-4497-a5c2-f7205388e8a2
  8. How to use the new Tips app to explore Windows 11

in Windows 10 News
    How to use the new Tips app to explore Windows 11: [IMG]Windows 11 is a considerable improvement from its predecessor Windows 10. As obvious, most users would want to know the differences and figure an easier method for learning the new operating system. Thus, Microsoft introduced the Tips app to assist users with learning...
  9. How to use Windows 10 Photos app – Tips and Tricks

in Windows 10 News
    How to use Windows 10 Photos app – Tips and Tricks: [ATTACH]Windows 10 Photos app is more than a capable gallery app. This default gallery app in Windows 10 PCs is capable of doing much more than just showing you the pictures and playing videos on your PC. You can edit your pictures/videos and add various effects using the...
  10. Microsoft deletes mockup of Windows 10’s unreleased UI in Tips app

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft deletes mockup of Windows 10’s unreleased UI in Tips app: Windows 10’s desktop interface is set for a massive UI upgrade that will begin shipping to consumers with Windows 10 21H2, otherwise known as Cobalt update. The new user interface is internally known as “Valley UI” and it will come with rounded corners, thanks to the...