Windows 10: Tiny white circle appears on desktop

Discus and support Tiny white circle appears on desktop in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Whenever I turn on my PC, I notice this white circle just appears on my screen. It appears other times too, but I notice it whenever I boot the PC up,I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by cipher_pol, Aug 20, 2024.

1. Tiny white circle appears on desktop

Whenever I turn on my PC, I notice this white circle just appears on my screen. It appears other times too, but I notice it whenever I boot the PC up,I can click and drag the circle around my screen, but I can't see any open apps that may be causing it, and I don't really know how to track if it's a background app that causes it.This is what it looks like:System info:Computer model: HP OMEN by HP 45L Gaming Desktop GT22-2xxx Operating system: Microsoft Windows 11 Pro 10.0, Build 22631 Processor: IntelR CoreTM i9-14900K 24/32 Motherboard: HP 8A96 RAM: 96 GB STORAGE1: USB Flash Disk USB De

:)

cipher_pol, Aug 20, 2024

2. Cortana search bar missing white circle instead

When I left click the white circle the search bar is their. If I right click on the white circle 6 items appear listing what I can do on the task bar such as Show app icons

Regards

anselm_962, Aug 20, 2024
  3. Circle with white dot appears and disappears lower right. What is it?

Circle with white dot appears and disappears lower right. What is it?

Mary Waddell, Aug 20, 2024
  4. DJtester Win User

Tiny white circle appears on desktop

I just ran System Mechanic Pro; told it to fix everything. Now Windows won't Start. Just an endless circle of tiny white circles.

I just ran System Mechanic Pro; told it to fix everything last night. Tried to start it again today. Now Windows (10) won't Start. Just an endless circle of tiny white circles.

How do I get this to start?

Is there some key sequence that will get this to restart?

Sincerely,

Del Ventruella

DJtester, Aug 20, 2024
Thema:

Tiny white circle appears on desktop

1. Tiny white circle appears on desktop - Similar Threads - Tiny white circle

2. Tiny white circle appears on desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Tiny white circle appears on desktop: Whenever I turn on my PC, I notice this white circle just appears on my screen. It appears other times too, but I notice it whenever I boot the PC up,I can click and drag the circle around my screen, but I can't see any open apps that may be causing it, and I don't really...
  3. White Exclamation Mark Inside Red Circle on Desktop Icons

in Windows 10 Customization
    White Exclamation Mark Inside Red Circle on Desktop Icons: I have this issue BUT I have no backup Symantec, McAfee, Mozy, etc. which would be causing this. I can reboot my PC which clears them but they return after several days. I have no idea from where they are coming since the only reference I have discovered is for the anti-virus...
  4. White Exclamation Mark Inside Red Circle on Desktop Icons

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    White Exclamation Mark Inside Red Circle on Desktop Icons: I have this issue BUT I have no backup Symantec, McAfee, Mozy, etc. which would be causing this. I can reboot my PC which clears them but they return after several days. I have no idea from where they are coming since the only reference I have discovered is for the anti-virus...
  5. Tiny white dot on screen?

Tiny white dot on screen?: Hi, Last night, I was playing video games when I saw a weird white dot on the right corner of my screen. This morning I took a closer look and saw that it has the same colors as the background of whatever application I'm using. If I screenshot my desktop, you can not see...
  6. Notifications Appearing Tiny

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Notifications Appearing Tiny: submitted by /u/krellcube [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gddb34/notifications_appearing_tiny/
  7. White box appears in corner of desktop

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    White box appears in corner of desktop: Hi there, A day ago a white box appeared in the corner of my desktop. It is always there no matter what I do. The box seems to automatically start when I turn on my pc. I cant remove it. It doesn't do anything when I select it. Please help me thanks. [ATTACH]...
  8. When copy a picture to the desktop they appear super tiny.

When copy a picture to the desktop they appear super tiny.: Hello When copy a picture to my desktop they appear super tiny even though the pictures is normal size when I copy it. I had installed a picture resizer and uninstalled it when the problem started but still get a supper a small picture that I can hardly see. What could...
  9. Moving cursor and touch white circle appear!

Moving cursor and touch white circle appear!: I'm using Asus s200e. The cursor jumps over to the upper side of my screen and it seems that either a single click or touch or a double-click or right-click seems to be happening in rapid succession. Until now I cannot sign in my laptop because of I cannot key in my password...
  10. white circle in tray

in Windows 10 Support
    white circle in tray: Lately I traced a little white circle popping in the tray and disappearing. Not enough time to see anything but location. Is it malware? can I get rid of it? I didn't notice anything different in the list of processes or anything added to windows or users folder. Of...