Windows 10: TIme Zone Keeps defaulting to Amsterdam

Discus and support TIme Zone Keeps defaulting to Amsterdam in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello Microsoft Community, I am experiencing a persistent issue with the time zone settings on a Surface Laptop 4 device and would appreciate any... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Mario Briones, Jun 6, 2024.

1. TIme Zone Keeps defaulting to Amsterdam

Hello Microsoft Community, I am experiencing a persistent issue with the time zone settings on a Surface Laptop 4 device and would appreciate any assistance or suggestions. **Details of the Issue:** Despite thorough troubleshooting, the device's time zone continues to change unexpectedly. Here are the steps I have already taken to address the issue: 1. Ensured Windows Updates are up to date. 2. Disabled automatic time zone updates. 3. Removed or disabled third-party software that might be affecting the time zone settings. 4. Verified Windows Time service settings in Windows Services set to

:)

Mario Briones, Jun 6, 2024

2. Time Zone Keeps Changing - Windows 10 - Laptop

My time zone is Eastern (U.S.). My laptop clock keeps changing to the Amsterdam time zone.

yourmomchoselife, Jun 6, 2024
  3. Time Zone Change

My time zone constantly changes to (UTC) Amsterdam, Berlin, Bern, Rome,... time zone. No matter how many times I turn off "set time zone automatically" and back on to reset it, or manually select my correct time zone, it keeps reverting back to the UTC time
    zone. Is this an issue with the Windows 10 OS, or should I be concerned...

ForThePeople, Jun 6, 2024
  4. TIme Zone Keeps defaulting to Amsterdam

Time Zone

When I launched my laptop a few minutes ago, the time zone was set to Amsterdam while I live in Eastern US. If I choose to turn off the automatic option I can set the clock to the correct time zone. Then, if I turn the automatic setting back on it reverts
    back to Amsterdam. What's up?

Edward Iwanski, Jun 6, 2024
Thema:

TIme Zone Keeps defaulting to Amsterdam

1. TIme Zone Keeps defaulting to Amsterdam - Similar Threads - Zone Keeps defaulting

2. TIme Zone Keeps defaulting to Amsterdam

in Windows 10 Gaming
    TIme Zone Keeps defaulting to Amsterdam: Hello Microsoft Community, I am experiencing a persistent issue with the time zone settings on a Surface Laptop 4 device and would appreciate any assistance or suggestions. **Details of the Issue:** Despite thorough troubleshooting, the device's time zone continues to change...
  3. Time zone keeps changing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Time zone keeps changing: I recently moved to Nevada from Ohio. My laptop keeps bouncing between Pacific and Eastern time. Before you say "disable set time automatically" I am well aware that I can do that. The question is how I make it so that Windows 11 functions properly. Disabling an automatic...
  4. Time zone keeps changing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Time zone keeps changing: I recently moved to Nevada from Ohio. My laptop keeps bouncing between Pacific and Eastern time. Before you say "disable set time automatically" I am well aware that I can do that. The question is how I make it so that Windows 11 functions properly. Disabling an automatic...
  5. Date & Time defaulting to incorrect time zone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Date & Time defaulting to incorrect time zone: My date & time always sets itself to pacific despite the fact that I have "set time zone automatically" disabled and am in the eastern time zone, although it was also doing this when I was in the central time zone. I cannot even turn on "set time automatically" because this...
  6. Date & Time defaulting to incorrect time zone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Date & Time defaulting to incorrect time zone: My date & time always sets itself to pacific despite the fact that I have "set time zone automatically" disabled and am in the eastern time zone, although it was also doing this when I was in the central time zone. I cannot even turn on "set time automatically" because this...
  7. Date & Time defaulting to incorrect time zone

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. Windows Defaulting to Wrong Time Zone

Windows Defaulting to Wrong Time Zone: This problem has been going on for over a month now. Back in Dec 2020, I borrowed my brother's modem he's from Brisbane. I live in Victoria. Ever since then, my computer seems to think it is in Brisbane. Even when I set the time manually, after turning my computer off...
  9. Time Zone Keeps Changing

Time Zone Keeps Changing: Hi, my time zone keeps changing to ET I'm CT even when I do detect time zone automatically or when I set it to central manually. - This has been happening since I purchased the laptop a pretty much brand new lenovo thinkpad carbon x1 w/ windows 10 - Switching detect time...
  10. Time Zone keeps changing

Time Zone keeps changing: I live in Ireland and my time zone is in GMT. My pc thinks otherwise and every time I change it back to GMT it keeps putting the time zone to Pacific Time . When I went to services.msc, I found Windows time and then changed the startup type from disabled to Automatic. Then I...