Windows 10: time to learn Linux

Discus and support time to learn Linux in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; time to learn linux https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/time-to-learn-linux/644b6853-d20a-4920-9800-975d4fb518c2 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by jjaw256, Apr 23, 2024.

1. jjaw256 Win User

time to learn Linux

time to learn linux

:)

jjaw256, Apr 23, 2024
  2. Silverel Win User

Guide: How to enable, use, and configure SLI on Linux.

I guess the next logical step would be to report on the performance you can get with SLI in Linux. That'd be my suggestion anyway.

Silverel, Apr 23, 2024
  3. wolf2009 Win User
    What to do in Ubuntu ?

I'm new to this Linux and its variants.

For the first time I'm stepping out of coziness of Windows . What do you guys use Linux for ?

Also I'm in college, will be doing Computer Science Engineering (Programming) . Anything to learn you guys can suggest ?

Already know a bit of C++, Photoshop.

wolf2009, Apr 23, 2024
  4. time to learn Linux

Switch to Linux ??

Find a suitable Linux forum and request comments from people who converted from Linux to Windows, in particular on

• Stability
    • Ease of use
    • Availability of external help in case of trouble
    • Availability of applications, games
    • Data exchange with the Windows world

Frederik Long, Apr 23, 2024
Thema:

time to learn Linux

1. time to learn Linux - Similar Threads - learn Linux

2. I am trying to learn about the monitor.exe application as it is the error message on a...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am trying to learn about the monitor.exe application as it is the error message on a...: These are over my pay grade. I just probably need the right person to come along with a miracle. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-trying-to-learn-about-the-monitorexe/4e12e8a6-9555-4155-9a14-668f1f7e22e1
  3. I am trying to learn about the monitor.exe application as it is the error message on a...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am trying to learn about the monitor.exe application as it is the error message on a...: These are over my pay grade. I just probably need the right person to come along with a miracle. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-trying-to-learn-about-the-monitorexe/4e12e8a6-9555-4155-9a14-668f1f7e22e1
  4. How to remove "Learn about this picture" icon and automatic cycling background options...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to remove "Learn about this picture" icon and automatic cycling background options...: I have an inactive windows 10 license. I have the "learn about this picture" icon on the desktop that will not go away. Also, I have a background that changes various photos related to the "learn about this picture" nonsense. Is it part of bing? i uninstalled BING. Is this...
  5. How to remove "Learn about this picture" icon and automatic cycling background options...

How to remove "Learn about this picture" icon and automatic cycling background options...: I have an inactive windows 10 license. I have the "learn about this picture" icon on the desktop that will not go away. Also, I have a background that changes various photos related to the "learn about this picture" nonsense. Is it part of bing? i uninstalled BING. Is this...
  6. How to remove "Learn about this picture" icon and automatic cycling background options...

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Haven't Microsoft learned their lesson forcing Windows 10 on us and NOW 11.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Haven't Microsoft learned their lesson forcing Windows 10 on us and NOW 11.: I have my nephew's computer to upgrade his storage.He has Windows 10 and when I boot up his computer, I get a full screen of asking me if I want to upgrade his computer to Windows 11.No option to say don't ask me EVER again but to wait for the next day to ask.I said ask...
  8. Haven't Microsoft learned their lesson forcing Windows 10 on us and NOW 11.

Haven't Microsoft learned their lesson forcing Windows 10 on us and NOW 11.: I have my nephew's computer to upgrade his storage.He has Windows 10 and when I boot up his computer, I get a full screen of asking me if I want to upgrade his computer to Windows 11.No option to say don't ask me EVER again but to wait for the next day to ask.I said ask...
  9. time to learn Linux

time to learn Linux: time to learn linux https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/time-to-learn-linux/644b6853-d20a-4920-9800-975d4fb518c2
  10. time to learn Linux

in Windows 10 Customization
    time to learn Linux: time to learn linux https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/time-to-learn-linux/644b6853-d20a-4920-9800-975d4fb518c2