Windows 10: Time Restrictions on the log in screen when booting up computer

Discus and support Time Restrictions on the log in screen when booting up computer in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have restrictions that are set to where i cannot log into my computer past 9pm and until 9am, but i can continue playing my computer past that time... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by anonymousRM, Jun 30, 2021.

1. Time Restrictions on the log in screen when booting up computer

I have restrictions that are set to where i cannot log into my computer past 9pm and until 9am, but i can continue playing my computer past that time limit it is only if my computer turns off after that set time i cannot log back into my computer until the morning, which I cant find a way to remove this restrictions anymore. When I try logging in after 9pm a message comes up as "Your account has time restrictions that prevent you from signing in at this time. Please try again later."above that is my profile picture and below it is a "OK" button. Where/how would i have to go to remove this type

:)

anonymousRM, Jun 30, 2021
  2. zplugger Win User

Black Screen after Log on

Computer boots to windows log on,have no password here.After a minute on log on it go to a black screen,stays there forever. I can get to Task Manager from black Screen,lost on what to do next. Just want my Windows 10 back, not sure what caused this problem. Any Suggestion on what my next step should be?*Sad

zplugger, Jun 30, 2021
  3. jds63 Win User
    Black Screen after Log on

So this is not a BSOD ? Have a Windows 10 disc or USB Flash Drive made ? How are you getting to task manager Ctrl.+Alt+Del ? Any cursor on screen ?

jds63, Jun 30, 2021
  4. Time Restrictions on the log in screen when booting up computer

Computer takes too long time to boot to Desktop screen.

Hi,

Before we assist you, we would like to know the below information,

• Do you receive an error code message?

• Which Windows 10 build is installed on the Computer?

• What is the make and model of the computer?
    There are two possible explanations:

• An external device (mouse, printer) could be the culprit;

• This issue could be due to outdated display drivers and updating them could make the black screen disappear.
    I suggest you to try the below methods and check if it helps.

Method 1 – Check the external devices

• Unplug all external devices

• Restart the computer

• If the black screen has disappeared, add the devices back one at a time to see which piece of hardware is causing this issue

• Once identified, install updated drivers for that particular piece of hardware.

Method 2: I suggest you to
    install the updates
    again using the steps below, and restart the computer.

• Click on Check for updates, Windows will automatically download the latest updates.
    • In search type Check for updates and hit enter.
    If the computer does not load up within 1 minute, I suggest you to Press & hold the power button down until the laptop or PC clicks off. Leave for 1 minute and start up again using the power button. The upgrading windows screen should appear
    soon after.

Method 3:

I suggest you to follow the Fast startup option Settings, if you are able to boot to the desktop screen.

• You may also try enabling the Fast Startup.

• Press Windows
      + X key and click Control Panel.

• Click on Power options.

• Click on "Choose what the power buttons do".

• Click on "Change settings that are currently unavailable". If it prompts to click on yes, then click
      yes.

• Uncheck "Turn on fast startup (Recommended)" under shutdown settings.

• Click Save changes
      to configure the settings.

Method 4: Try updating the display driver through device manager and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

• Press Windows key + X key when you are at desktop.

• Select Device Manager.

• Expand Display Adapter.

• Right click on the Display Adapter and click on
        Update driver software.
    If that does not helps, I would suggest you to uninstall and reinstall the Display driver.

Please follow the steps mentioned below to uninstall the display driver.

• Right click on start screen.

• Select Device manager.

• Expand Display adapters.

• Right-click the display card driver and click
      Uninstall.

• Windows will prompt you to confirm the device’s removal. Click
      OK to remove the driver.

• After the un-installation is complete, reboot your computer as soon as possible.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Vidyashree_C, Jun 30, 2021
Thema:

Time Restrictions on the log in screen when booting up computer

1. Time Restrictions on the log in screen when booting up computer - Similar Threads - Restrictions log screen

2. Screen time restrictions not updating

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen time restrictions not updating: So on a few of our computers accounts that have screen time restrictions, when screen time is added or disabled, they don't take any notice. For example, with about 6 minutes left, a request gets accepted for 15 more minutes, and the computer takes no notice. Turning off...
  3. Screen time restrictions not updating

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Screen time restrictions not updating: So on a few of our computers accounts that have screen time restrictions, when screen time is added or disabled, they don't take any notice. For example, with about 6 minutes left, a request gets accepted for 15 more minutes, and the computer takes no notice. Turning off...
  4. Screen time restrictions not updating

in User Accounts and Family Safety
  5. Computer will not boot up and also black screen when turning on

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer will not boot up and also black screen when turning on: So basically. 1 year ago the problem started. I turned off my computer, went to sleep and then next morning I could not turn on the computer. The lights work, fans work, but all I get is a black screen. I do not know what to do. I tried to open Bios 100x with all possible...
  6. Screen Time Restrictions Issue

Screen Time Restrictions Issue: I am trying to turn off screen time restrictions for my 17 year old child, but when I do, it still makes him ask for permission when using only Google Chrome. He can use Edge or anything else except Chrome. I would like the screen time restrictions to be off completely....
  7. I am still getting time restrictions when I try to log in.

I am still getting time restrictions when I try to log in.: I have moved out of my mom's house a little bit ago and I had her remove my account from the family. When I get my computer up and running I wasn't able to get into my account. It said I was out of time, but I shouldn't have any restrictions, right?...
  8. Computer blue screens when logging in

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer blue screens when logging in: My brothers computer is having an issue when he logs in the computer crashes. He said he had removed spyware with malware bites before it started blue screening. I tried to remove the program in safe mode but it did nothing. I also noticed that in safe mode some of his...
  9. Computer booting to black screen, other times it will boot

in Windows 10 Support
    Computer booting to black screen, other times it will boot: My laptop is running windows 10 32bit pro and ever since upgrading, the computer boots to a black screen but there are other times it will boot up correctly, does anybody have a solution to this 40729
  10. When computer boots up

in Windows 10 Support
    When computer boots up: When my computer boots up now, it is showing my email address and is asking me for my password. I don't want that because others are going to be using it here at home. I don't want any restrictions for accessing this pc. How do I get rid of the requirement to enter...