Windows 10: Time for Microsoft to bring back Aero Glass theme

Discus and support Time for Microsoft to bring back Aero Glass theme in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; It’s clear to me that windows 11 theme is awful. Please can you bring back Aero Glass theme. It’s been reported that they got rid of Aero due to mobile... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by HareshSKainth, Apr 18, 2023.

1. Time for Microsoft to bring back Aero Glass theme

It’s clear to me that windows 11 theme is awful. Please can you bring back Aero Glass theme. It’s been reported that they got rid of Aero due to mobile but as Microsoft are no longer in that realm and they have shown they are incompetent when it comes to the latest U.I., why not bring back Aero Glass theme? It’s absolutely one of the most beautiful themes ever created by Microsoft. Please give us the choice.

:)

HareshSKainth, Apr 18, 2023
  2. SKCro Win User

Microsoft needs to bring back Aero Glass. Who agrees/disagrees and why?

Microsoft needs to stop restricting people from fully customizing Windows. A first step toward this would be to bring back Aero Glass. Some people don't like the new flat UI and want the look of Windows 7 with the security of Windows 10. Yes, there are programs to bring back this functionality, but they're either broken with every new Windows annual update (pretty much every Aero Glass restoration project, notably Glass8), or are paid (like WindowBlinds). We shouldn't have to use programs and hacks just to get Windows to look the way we want. Microsoft should add in more theming support to Windows, and a great first step toward this movement would be to add Aero Glass (or at least Aero-like transparency) as an option for users to use instead of the flat, boring default theme. Glass8 had a choice between Windows 7-like Aero or an acrylic blur which fits in more with Windows 10. Microsoft should do something similar (or at least add in an acrylic, Aero-like blur) with Aero. Heck, someone created an entire unofficial version of Windows 10 that shows off what Aero could look like if Microsoft added it back to Windows 10!

If anyone else agrees (or disagrees), sound off in the comments. Have a nice day!

Here's a video (not made by me) showing off the unofficial Windows 10 version I mentioned earlier:

SKCro, Apr 18, 2023
  3. MaxY. Win User
    Everyone want aero glass back microsoft

My rant.

We all want aero glass back in windows 10 Microsoft, it was very pleasing to the eye (in windows 7), and sure you can keep your flat look as present is, but get back the option to enable the aero glass effect to process bar and start menu and windows, maybe
    even modify the aero glass a little, make it more modern! The new black and white theme is not harmonic, black and white is not good for me. I'd even appreciate if you added a fully white theme, because it looks better....and we are a bunch of people who don't
    want 3rd party programs to modify our pc (attempting to replicate aero glass.)

Now to the deductive sound argument.

1. If Microsoft really want to please customers, then meet the desired expectations.

2. Microsoft unfortunately don't meet the desired expectations.

3. Therefore Microsoft don't want to please their customers.

So long you'll hold the Aero Glass from windows 10, we're not at all pleased.

Thank you

Your customer, Max.

MaxY., Apr 18, 2023
  4. ChrisB786 Win User

Time for Microsoft to bring back Aero Glass theme

Will Microsoft ever bring back the aero glass theme for windows 10?

Thanks for replying. So since they most likely wont bring it back. You said you can edit a registry file in order to make it transparent? If you can gove directions on how to do that. That would be great.

ChrisB786, Apr 18, 2023
Thema:

Time for Microsoft to bring back Aero Glass theme

1. Time for Microsoft to bring back Aero Glass theme - Similar Threads - Microsoft bring Aero

2. Time for Microsoft to bring back Aero Glass theme

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Time for Microsoft to bring back Aero Glass theme: It’s clear to me that windows 11 theme is awful. Please can you bring back Aero Glass theme. It’s been reported that they got rid of Aero due to mobile but as Microsoft are no longer in that realm and they have shown they are incompetent when it comes to the latest U.I., why...
  3. Microsoft needs to bring back Aero Glass. Who agrees/disagrees and why?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft needs to bring back Aero Glass. Who agrees/disagrees and why?: Microsoft needs to stop restricting people from fully customizing Windows. A first step toward this would be to bring back Aero Glass. Some people don't like the new flat UI and want the look of Windows 7 with the security of Windows 10. Yes, there are programs to bring back...
  4. Bring back Aero Glass!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bring back Aero Glass!: Microsoft needs to stop restricting people from fully customizing Windows. A first step toward this is to bring back Aero Glass. Some people don't like the new flat UI and want the look of Windows 7 with the security of Windows 10. Yes, there are programs to bring back this...
  5. Bring back Aero Glass!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bring back Aero Glass!: Microsoft needs to stop restricting people from fully customizing Windows. A first step toward this is to bring back Aero Glass. Some people don't like the new flat UI and want the look of Windows 7 with the security of Windows 10. Yes, there are programs to bring back this...
  6. Bring back Aero Glass!

7. Please bring back Aero Glass!

Please bring back Aero Glass!: Lots of people are complaining, it's not just me, but please bring back full transparency, it looked so awesome in Windows 7! It is literally the sole reason why Windows 7 is my best operating system, and not only that, just go search up "aero glass Windows 10", look at how...
  8. Aero Glass Theme

Aero Glass Theme: Will Microsoft ever add the aero glass theme back? I'm using windows 10 and I'm totally missing it. Even if Microsoft prefers the new metro theme, it should still add the glass appearance as an option in the personalization window. Not saying that windows 10 is bad. It is an...
  9. aero glass

aero glass: will you ad aero glass to windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/aero-glass/d4be400a-6765-4b90-b8a1-a59d6f45a7d5
  10. Very little Aero Glass?

in Windows 10 Support
    Very little Aero Glass?: While it seems that while Aero Glass is back as promised, it hardly appears anywhere compared to Vista/7. None of the "Modern UI" style apps in Windows 10 have any hint of it, which I kind of expected, but it's also been taken out of title bars and window borders for...