Windows 10: TIL you can remove, add and rearrange icons on the taskbar notification area by just drag...

Discus and support TIL you can remove, add and rearrange icons on the taskbar notification area by just drag... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Matriks404 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Matriks404, Jan 30, 2021.

1. TIL you can remove, add and rearrange icons on the taskbar notification area by just drag...

/u/Matriks404, Jan 30, 2021
  2. ms1406 Win User

Missing Notification area Icon in Windows 10 control Panel

thanks , but you did not understand the problem.

I have since found the solution wlsewhere:

To add a hidden icon to the notification area

• Click the arrow next to the notification area, and then drag the icon you want to move to the notification area. You can drag as many hidden icons to the notification area as you want.

To
    always show all icons on the taskbar

• Right-click an empty area on the taskbar, and then click Properties.

• Under Notification area, click Customize.

• Select the Always show all icons and notifications on the taskbar check box, and then click
      OK.

ms1406, Jan 30, 2021
  3. Nisko Win User
    How drag an icon to the quick start area of the Taskbar

I have a program icon on my Desktop and would like to drag it to the Quick Start area of the Taskbar (the area second from the right of the screen / to the left of the system tray or notification area.) I've tried left clicking and dragging - and right clicking and dragging - but the area won't accept the icon. I must be doing something wrong but don't know what. Please help.

Nisko, Jan 30, 2021
  4. Pavan_N Win User

TIL you can remove, add and rearrange icons on the taskbar notification area by just drag...

How to remove the Notification Area on the right of the screen

Hi,

Follow the steps below and check if that helps.

• Type Taskbar Notification area on Search and hit
      Enter.
    • Under Taskbar you may Turn off notifications as per your requirement.
    • Under Notification area click on Select which icons to appear on Taskbar
      also Turn system icon on or off and you may Turn off notifications as per your requirement.

Hope this helps. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Jan 30, 2021
Thema:

TIL you can remove, add and rearrange icons on the taskbar notification area by just drag...

1. TIL you can remove, add and rearrange icons on the taskbar notification area by just drag... - Similar Threads - TIL remove add

2. How can I rearrange taskbar icons?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How can I rearrange taskbar icons?: Hi!I would like to rearrange the icons on my taskbar, but they are 'stuck' in an order. I tried looking this up, but I could only find suggestions that involve third-party software, which isn't something I would prefer for my work laptop. I can rearrange icons of different...
  3. Icons in Taskbar Notification Area

in Windows 10 Support
    Icons in Taskbar Notification Area: I keep having to re-enable my preferred apps in the "Select which icons appear on Taskbar notification area". Is there a fix for this? 183716
  4. Taskbar Notification Area

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Taskbar Notification Area: Why has the the Weather App started appearing in the notification area of the taskbar?I do NOT want it - how do I remove it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/taskbar-notification-area/c6ff6f42-47bf-44a5-8493-52c6d2aca9a5
  5. Notification area of taskbar

Notification area of taskbar: I cannot get the icons for volume, network, Norton/Defender status, or even the "up arrow" for hidden items to show on the taskbar??? The clock does show. I tried all of the obvious settings. ?????...
  6. Taskbar notification area icons missing

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Taskbar notification area icons missing: Hello, can somebody help me please, some icons are "missing" from notification area, their visibility is hidden, I tried basic things to fix it and it wont work, please somebody :( https://prnt.sc/s0vj07 - next to volume icon there must be network icon and other icons too......
  7. How drag an icon to the quick start area of the Taskbar

in Windows 10 Support
    How drag an icon to the quick start area of the Taskbar: I have a program icon on my Desktop and would like to drag it to the Quick Start area of the Taskbar (the area second from the right of the screen / to the left of the system tray or notification area.) I've tried left clicking and dragging - and right clicking and dragging -...
  8. Add or Remove NVIDIA GPU Activity Notification Area Icon in Windows

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Add or Remove NVIDIA GPU Activity Notification Area Icon in Windows: How to: Add or Remove NVIDIA GPU Activity Notification Area Icon in Windows How to Add or Remove NVIDIA GPU Activity Notification Area Icon on Taskbar in Windows If your Windows device has NIVIDIA graphics and NVIDIA display drivers installed, you can display the NVIDIA...
  9. Notification area on taskbar

Notification area on taskbar: I have three monitors.....I can get the task bar on all three but can only get the notification bar or pane on the one on the right.....how do I get it on all three so I can shut off one or too? I'm guessing the notification pane is what I'm calling the clock/date, speaker...
  10. Add or Remove Notification Area on Taskbar in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Add or Remove Notification Area on Taskbar in Windows 10: How to: Add or Remove Notification Area on Taskbar in Windows 10 How to Add or Remove Notification Area on Taskbar in Windows 10 The notification area (aka: "system tray") is located at the far right end of the taskbar just to the left of the system clock and includes...